Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27715 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:

You are so narrow-minded. Do I have to be male or female??

If you don't shut your mouth, I'll shove my d1ck so far down your throat and make you swallow my cum.

It sounds disgusting cos you're disgusting! angry

Lool I see you've subscribed to the genderqueer craze, you're getting brainwashed at an alarming rate.

You're fast shedding your identity and absorbing alien ideals/propaganda. I term your condition "mental porosity" basically, you're so permeable to alien culture. People who suffer from this condition are usually people without any firm moral character, principle or personality to begin with.

You can keep blabbing about your mythical dic*k but in the end you're the one who will end up with a dic*k in your mouth. grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Amuga(f): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
I would like to know what your line of discussion would be with your
brother.[/quote] @mekula, in as much as i will like to be objective i wont take it likely with her on the third scenerio. I use to pray for my brothers not to encounter women that will end up being knives instead of wife.
I will advice my brother to carry his cross properly, he can't tell me he didn't notice this attitude of her's during courtship. He choose to ignore her or even quarrel or fight with anyone who tries to talk him out of marrying her. He should dance to the music.
I will tell him to never hit her and if she persist, send her packing or better still leave the house for her.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: You still have alot to learn about marriageI can't see you enjoying your marriage unless you married a man who just need you for the kids only.
How do you define submission in marriage?
I think you still need to learn from mom how things work in marriage.

I still have alot to tell you but I need to get home first.

Are you a Christian??

Yes I am.

I dont have a proper definition for it but I feel like its treating your wife as if she is below you and expecting her to follow your instructions as if you are her master or her father...I dont associate this with respect.

Well Im not married yet so you are right I dont know much about it but I do recognise what its not meant to be.
I am curious...how do you know so much about marriege? Are you married, I swear theres no hint of sarcasm even though its implied grin

I feel like we could talk on this marriege issue for days but time is precious so Ill have to call it a day... Its been Fun smiley . Until we meet again on another thread and knock heads
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by obyikye(f): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
....And real wives respect their husbands....

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by EKPELIBE(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
It is a crime against God and man. We have to know that marriage is a covenant and contract as well, with terms and conditions. Infidelity and beating of wife are the worst things that can break the covenant or contract. Men who beat their wives are preparing their children for violence in the future. He creates enemity between him and his children. He is weak. He feels inferior to his wife. In fact, he should not have gotten married until he is matured enough to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Opiosko: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
butanep: I have been pushed to the wall several times in the past... I was having this hot tempered girlfriend in the past. One day we had an argument abt the TV station to watch, so I was trying to cool her down, the next thing I observed was a lamp right to my faced... I was lifeless for some seconds, when I gain consciousness, I saw my blood on the floor. I beat her up that evening that she lost one tooth. I still later apologized but up till today, I regret even beating her despite what she did... I swore never to raise my hand on a woman again... it's never the best option...
Bros sorry ooh! But how on earth will a man argue with a woman abt a tv station to watch except Chelsea is..? She should have blinded ur sisy eyes. Abt beating her, u reacted excessively na, decipline is not to punish but to correct so neva lose ur cool whn u are enforcing decipline.....
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
KAYD007: Real man don't beat a woman ma azz...aside my mother or sisters,hmmm, provoke me and you will behold the 8 stars of the heavens as they transcend the galaxy....get physical with me...the velocity of serena williams backhand stroke should reset you to default self while your brain is reeling in its cranium like a cocroach that has been broomed stick...a follow up of 7.1 richer scale magnitude of a maria sharapova fore hand smash...which will send urine licking down from your in between..if you still on your feet, a jet li kick to the chest or better still a two footed john terry tackle should put you to a sound peaceful sleep with eyes wide open and your tongue sticking out like a roasted goat!
SMHLOL grin grin grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Kinkybraids:

lol its such a rare skill and according to these men on the post it might just save a woman from a beating grin

Anyway I must stop procastinating or else ill fall into one of those indicators lol.

Good night.

Loool good night my dear. I have much the same realization from time to time wink Attagirl
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by alexis007(m): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Babygal4eva:

It just shows the kind of women that are around u, is ur Mother a lesser being? I don't mean that in a rude way I'm just saying my mum is the strongest woman I know and I know I'm not a lesser being.

I can read, write, drive and speak 3 languages to pick a few so I know I'm not a lesser being to anybody, the fact that guys are stronger doesn't mean a bleeping thing it doesn't making them superior and it sure as hell doesn't give them the right to beat me cause I know myself.

So pls don't say that women are lesser beings its insulting archaic and really annoyinh
...'i can speak 3 languages'....and they are...English,pidgin english and your local dialect......nawa o...and there she is forming multi-linguist...
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by friendl: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Show me a stubborn wife and l will show you a weak husband

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
friendl: Show me a stubborn wife and l will show you a weak husband

Most vacuous and dumbest post ever! You honestly don't deserve internet access, just like a lot of primeval folks on this forum lol.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by pickabeau1: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Did you get thia interpretation biblically or just an idea from somewhere..

Have u sought your own revelation on the relationship between a man and a woman modelled on that of Christ and his Church

Kinkybraids:

Yes I am.

I dont have a proper definition for it but I feel like its treating your wife as if she is below you and expecting her to follow your instructions as if you are her master or her father...I dont associate this with respect.

Well Im not married yet so you are right I dont know much about it but I do recognise what its not meant to be.
I am curious...how do you know so much about marriege? Are you married, I swear theres no hint of sarcasm even though its implied grin

I feel like we could talk on this marriege issue for days but time is precious so Ill have to call it a day... Its been Fun smiley . Until we meet again on another thread and knock heads
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by SwagPower: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
KAYD007: Real man don't beat a woman ma azz...aside
my mother or sisters,hmmm, provoke me and you will
behold the 8 stars of the heavens as they transcend the
galaxy....get physical with me...the velocity of serena
williams backhand stroke should reset you to default
self while your brain is reeling in its cranium like a
cocroach that has been broomed stick...a follow up of
7.1 richer scale magnitude of a maria sharapova fore
hand smash...which will send urine licking down from
your in between..if you still on your feet, a jet li kick to
the chest or better still a two footed john terry tackle
should put you to a sound peaceful sleep with eyes
wide open and your tongue sticking out like a roasted
goat!...
sbdy Help!!! dis guy wan Murder me wit Laf... LMAO
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by cbrass(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Is it in Lagos traffic u wan race? Lol what's the big deal about pushing out a 5 pound baby out you vgay? Tell u what put a football up ur ass and tell me what happened better don't let ur Mother hear u say that, my mother go preach to u for 5 straight hours u will regret ur actions.

This is what u ladies keep using to scope us and I refused to be scoped. Were u forced into it? Didn't we enjoy it together and you definitely knew you will have to print out the email you received so who's fault is that tongue
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2014
[size=13pt]high time i unfollow this thread[/size]
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Elinob(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2014
A man dt beat his wive z nd animal
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by redsun(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2014
How weak a sex a woman becomes,her roles and expectations are almost hundred percent determine by her environment and the society she is born into. Her brain and physic are nurtured from birth to play the second fiddle and be weak. I don't know why,but it seems to have been like that from time immemorial most society. The more mentally advance a society becomes,the more independent and free a woman becomes.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Saheetto: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2014
dabriggs: Women aren't lesser beings. Please.

The society and nature has placed a great role on them. The carrying,bringing to bear the young of the human specie and nurturing of the young. That is no small role. As a matter of fact their role is as important to that of a man's. If not more important. As a matter of fact men behave better when they have a woman in their midst. There are things women can stand that men can never stand. Ever. And I am not even talking about child bearing yet.

When you seek a woman as a mate or partner you seek a good strong one who will teach your kids morals. They hold the family together, The family which is the main fabric of the society and a nation. It is childish that people jump to this conclusion just because women are not allowed to lift heavy stuff and climb trees like men and do strenuous stuff like men therefore turn out to be weaker physically. Physically weak doesn't imply being lesser beings. And physical weakness is because of how the society has placed limitation on them.

In certain tribes all women are warriors and they will fight and kill you if it came to that. Please let us stop this wrong notion. These are the things that make them lazy and fail in the homes. Every human deserves care. Male and female. That you buy her a perfume and take her on romantic candle light dinners does not make her weak and make you strong. Infact at that moment you (the man) are at your weakest. She has strong control over you a that moment. Everyone deserves and loves to be pampered. Men and women alike. I know men who act like babies at home and act like spoilt brats because there women pamper them rotten.

So just because you do the chasing does not mean that women cant d the chasing and buy you gifts either. Just that the society has put a barrier on this behaviour and frowns at it.

True talk! You should create a topic on this, it will surely make front page... Too good 2 be under another thread.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
cbrass:

This is what u ladies keep using to scope us and I refused to be scoped. Were u forced into it? Didn't we enjoy it together and you definitely knew you will have to print out the email you received so who's fault is that tongue

Lol is that how it is? Ok na when we stop allowing you to access the mail that is when u will know tongue
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Shirley07: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
pickabeau1: Did you get thia interpretation biblically or just an idea from somewhere..

Have u sought your own revelation on the relationship between a man and a woman modelled on that of Christ and his Church

proposed by Jesus or his disciples?
Pls, stop feeding women with your delusion.
Being christian means emulating christ-like nature and not disciple-like nature!!! You and your likes berra get that.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by pickabeau1: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by cbrass(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Lol is that how it is? Ok na when we stop allowing you to access the mail that is when u will know tongue

Ahaha see you, anyway there are so many websites to be browsed joh
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by barnabas91: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Babygal4eva:

It just shows the kind of women that are around u, is ur Mother a lesser being? I don't mean that in a rude way I'm just saying my mum is the strongest woman I know and I know I'm not a lesser being.

I can read, write, drive and speak 3 languages to pick a few so I know I'm not a lesser being to anybody, the fact that guys are stronger doesn't mean a bleeping thing it doesn't making them superior and it sure as hell doesn't give them the right to beat me cause I know myself.

So pls don't say that women are lesser beings its insulting archaic and really annoyinh
U̶̲̥̅̊ see, she want to fight †ђξ op. When will women learn to accept tinz just †ђξ way they are. Little word, sign or a sigh 4rm a man can mek dem vulnerable...abba! ♍y ex-girlfrnd sabi nag die. Wish ℓ nvr dated her....see †ђξ act is, ℓ think very well b4 ℓ judge any matter regarding any man beating his woman, ℓ knw of a lady, its after a fight bwtn dem, dt they embark on †ђξ journey of s**x..dats how dey enjoy ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊. So ℓ say, some girls love ɪ̣̝̇t̶̲̥̅̊ wen they are beaten...thr is †ђξ saying that good girls love bad guys, and good guys love bad girls, so ℓ rest ♍y case here.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ayodele123(m): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2014
Who is a real man?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by kellyakogwu: 3:13am On Oct 01, 2014
Neva say neva.Though l haven't beaten up a lady b4 nd l'll do my best not to,but until u r in d shoe of d man who beats up his wife den u can judge him!No man wish 2 beat up his wife l guess!Dia must b a trigger!
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
JonBee1 post=/post/26719758:

I guess the OP suffered a slip of the tongue mind. I assume he meant to say weaker vessel (in line christianity beliefs and anthology - 1 peter 3:7) which I only agree with in term of physical strength and aggressiveness.

I belief that:
-Real men don't beat women
-Real men always gravitate toward women are better than them in spirit (finer vessel); thus treat them with utmost reverence & care
-Real women don't marry brutes
-Real women don't provoke their men. They are motherly,compassionate, generous and tolerant.
-
REAL recognize REAL

NB: Riches, beauty, height, abs, cars, s.ex skill, p.enis size, does not define real. Let,s continue to mentor our men & women to choose well...

But will they learn. Dumb is what dumb do!
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by tmanis(m): 1:24am On Oct 05, 2014
Is this the end? was just starting to enjoy the hotness in the thread has..

#AllIsWell.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by VivaLaFrans: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
kissty:
men who beat dia women ar notin but fools
Women who pushes men to the wall are the biggest fools....
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by jakandeola(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
obyikye:
....And real wives respect their husbands....
God bless u dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child? / Nigerian Parents And Their Daughters: Hilarious Photo Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.