Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? (1812 Views)

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Guys with big dicks feel bolder in romance. But guys with small dicks feel less confident. grin

There’s more bad news in that men are now less likely to be happy with the size of their penis. Fortunately the large majority (79%) remain happy but this figure has declined from 86% in 2008. Those in the highest social grade are most likely to be happy with their penis size, with 90% in social grade A reporting satisfaction. Regionally, men in Scotland are the most likely to be happy (88%)
~ From http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/sep/28/british-sex-survey-2014-nation-lost-sexual-swagger

Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Crocz(m): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
Toh...how this one come take concern the gods? undecided
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
when this rain go stop sef undecided
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by DaWorshiper(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Mess dey smell here! Na who mess??
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by DaWorshiper(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
I'm happy with mine. But i'll appreciate if it will be bigger.
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Crocz: Toh...how this one come take concern the gods? undecided
gods get prick? grin
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2014
DaWorshiper: I'm happy with mine. But i'll appreciate if it will be bigger.

How big do you want it?
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2014
Small dick guys will come and be shouting size doesn't matter. grin

And yet, they want girls with big brèast and Ukwu. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by DaWorshiper(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2014
Orikinla:

How big do you want it?
no size is too big!
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
Logicalmindy: Small dick guys will come and be shouting size doesn't matter. grin

And yet, they want girls with big brèast and Ukwu. grin

Imagine that kind of ambition.
Small prick want big yansh.
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
DaWorshiper:
no size is too big!

No. There was a true story of an over sized prick that the man had to wear special underwear to pack the thing well to avoid public embarrassment. Many women fled from him at first sight of the thing. He paid more for the few pros who braved to sleep with him.
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Orikinla:

Imagine that kind of ambition.
Small prick want big yansh.

Dem go tell u na their money matter. grin
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by DaWorshiper(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Orikinla:

No. There was a true story of an over sized prick that the man had to wear special underwear to pack the thing well to avoid public embarrassment. Many women fled from him at first sight of the thing. He paid more for the few pros who braved to sleep with him.
Oboy!
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by condralbede(m): 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
Satisfy ur woman is d main koko.....weda small, moderate, big,large..just ensure u gv it to them real hard n deep.She will never forget you.
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
condralbede: Satisfy ur woman is d main koko.....weda small, moderate, big,large..just ensure u gv it to them real hard n deep.She will never forget you.

Most women want it huge!
Like sugarcane.
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by MisterLongman(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Orikinla:

Most women want it huge!
Like sugarcane.
Not Banana cheesy
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
tell me what this guy's ego's like

Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2014
shockwave91: tell me what this guy's ego's like

His ego is that he won't be under any pressure to satisfy and girls would be dieing to have him.
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Logicalmindy:

His ego is that he won't be under any pressure to satisfy and girls would be dieing to have him.

d dude is 8 inches when flacid & 13 inches when erect......how many gals want that?
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
MisterLongman: Not Banana cheesy

I knew one woman who always kept unripe bananas in her bedroom and she never ate them.
So, I could guess what she used them for. grin
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
shockwave91: tell me what this guy's ego's like

I dey kampe!
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Orikinla(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
shockwave91:

d dude is 8 inches when flacid & 13 inches when erect......how many gals want that?
The nymphos who even have sex with dogs and horses.
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by MisterLongman(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Orikinla:

I knew one woman who always kept unripe bananas in her bedroom and she never ate them.
So, I could guess what she used them for. grin
You might be right...... Unripe bananas is harder than ripe bananas
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Talkloaded: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Orikinla:
gods get prick? grin

Gab grin
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by valmunich(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Na typical end time thread be dis oo cheesy
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Orikinla:
The nymphos who even have sex with dogs and horses.

shocked shocked shocked DAMN!!
Re: Is Your Ego In Romance As Big As The Size Of Your joystick? by nnamdizen(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
If my 8inches is ok, then am happy grin

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Nude Pictures Leaks On The Internet? / Why Do Naija Guys Date More Than One Gal And Vice Versa. / Lovely Spanish Pet Names U Can Call Ur Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.