Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner (28213 Views)

Is It Wrong To Call The Name Of Jesus During Sex? / Is It Right For Christians To Seek For Signs And Wonders? / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by davien(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
emrain:
I hope you're not a castrated Christian yourself.... If you wanna meet them look for them yourself am not Google.
you told me yes and now cannot verify that claim.....what does that make you?
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by promisingstar(f): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
YES...am always sincere wif myself...such relationship won't even end up in marriage in d 1st place
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by bunmioguns(m): 2:14am On Oct 07, 2014
promisingstar:
YES...am always sincere wif myself...such relationship won't even end up in marriage in d 1st place

How will you know he is impotent since you are not allowed as a good Christian to touch each other before marriage
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by adconline(m): 2:23am On Oct 07, 2014
mnairaland:

I'll tell u what d bible says. 'You err because you know not the scripture nor the power of God.' God has power to heal and save.
because fools perish for lack of knowledge. St. Luke was a physician who accompanied St. Paul on his 2nd missionary journey. Paul sought his medical expertise during his health problems.

St Paul sought the help of the best Lawyer, Gamaliel,to argue his before the Sanhedrin Court. Why didn't he negate professional experience and advice in those trying times of his ministry?
Folks like you mock God by negating His best gift to man: brain!
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
bunmioguns:

How will you know he is impotent since you are not allowed as a good Christian to touch each other before marriage

Šemen analysis test, much?
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by bunmioguns(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tashamania:

Šemen analysis test, much?

Semen test? Never heard of that especially in Nigeria
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
bunmioguns:

Semen test? Never heard of that especially in Nigeria

Now you know better wink
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by ARAMYDEH(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
born2fuck:
Being a christian doesn't mean you should be mumu, even Jesus was never mumu as people of now a days Christianity, I remember dem David, Solomon, Elijah, and Moses, all of dem sharp. If your marriage have issue, divorced and get a new life, there is always room for forgiveness
this guy dey read bible gaan

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by efficiencie(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
striktlymi:
The question here should be: was there ever a marriage to start with?

In my view, a number of factors must be considered before someone can truly claim that he or she is married.

1) The union must be one entered with full consent.
2) The couples must be able to consummate the union via the conjugal act.
3) The couples must have attained the age of reasoning.

Without those 3, there is no marriage. A man who is impotent would have defaulted on at least one of the above. The lady would be right to ask for a dissolution of the union as divorce does not come to play here.

bro na for yur own bible dem talk des one o! Marriage is 4 beta 4 worse o...D@s why yu mst pray n seek God's face b4 plunging in...D@ d man meets all 3 criteria today does nt mean he'll meet them 10 yrs into the marriage...

God hates divorce...divorcing and remarrying is ADULTERY (Mark 10:11-12)
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by efficiencie(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
adconline:

because fools perish for lack of knowledge. St. Luke was a physician who accompanied St. Paul on his 2nd missionary journey. Paul sought his medical expertise during his health problems.

St Paul sought the help of the best Lawyer, Gamaliel,to argue his before the Sanhedrin Court. Why didn't he negate professional experience and advice in those trying times of his ministry?
Folks like you mock God by negating His best gift to man: brain!

OVER-WISE MAN, someone wiser, smarter and more intelligent had this to say:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and LEAN NOT unto thine OWN UNDERSTANDING. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Re: Is It Wrong For Christians To End A Marriage Due To Impotency Of A Partner by adconline(m): 2:34am On Oct 08, 2014
efficiencie:

OVER-WISE MAN, someone wiser, smarter and more intelligent had this to say:

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and LEAN NOT unto thine OWN UNDERSTANDING. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

How does this answer questions I raised in my last post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.