Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Don't Get Married!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Get Married!!!!! (626 Views)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Pretty Girls Don't Get Asked Out...true Or Myth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Get Married!!!!! by balash(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
I just don't undastand how u can be married and still chase other ladies or let ladies chase you...if you not ready to quit....DON'T GET MARRIED!!!
Re: Don't Get Married!!!!! by Tymax(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
balash: I just don't undastand how u can be married and still chase other ladies or let ladies chase you ...if you not ready to quit....DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

My guy, you cannot stop ladies from chasing you o. Even if you get married. Married men are even more attractive to all these ladies sef. grin If a woman wants you, only God can deliver you from her hand.
Re: Don't Get Married!!!!! by balash(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tymax:

My guy, you cannot stop ladies from chasing you o. Even if you get married. Married men are even more attractive to all these ladies sef. grin If a woman wants you, only God can deliever you from her hand.

i understand you brother bbut sincerely if am married and a certain lady is chasing me its okay to discuss it with my wife and we have solution to it like praying and curbing some situation's she is getting to see me its better than when ladies are chasing u and u giving her the green light!! where's the pride of getting married
Re: Don't Get Married!!!!! by Tymax(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
balash:

i understand you brother bbut sincerely if am married and a certain lady is chasing me its okay to discuss it with my wife and we have solution to it like praying and curbing some situation's she is getting to see me its better than when ladies are chasing u and u giving her the green light!! where's the pride of getting married
No! He should not encourage her. But that will not stop a determined woman. It will even make the game more interesting to her. She'll think he is playing hard to get.
Re: Don't Get Married!!!!! by balash(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tymax:
No! He should not encourage her. But that will not stop a determined woman. It will even make the game more interesting to her. She'll think he is playing hard to get.

Lol you getting it wrong,am a yoruba guy and I won't ever believe there's no charm to lure guy's to bed by a determined lady,but that's surely not a play anymore and any lady who does that to me the fact that I already informed my wife and we continue praying over it then surely we would be victorious.

But that a lady won't use anything on me when am married and she would just lure me to bed with my clear eye's?? Lailai when am not mad,probably I got married to someone I dnt love or feel anything for and that's not possible,when a dude claim's a lady seduced him or thereabout without using anything on him then surely that man is also promiscuos (ojukokoro,ole) in yoruba lol,

I repeat on my sane self a lady can NEVER force me into what I dnt wanna do,am not that loosed a dude
Re: Don't Get Married!!!!! by tintingz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Your thread tittle is attractive.

I said it in a thread some ladies prefer polygamy.

chasing married men when they are countless single men everywhere.
Re: Don't Get Married!!!!! by MisterLongman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lead me not into temptation but deliver me from the evil one

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Using Fake Prophecy To Take Advantage Of His Female Church / "Overstretched Dating"/courtship - When To Call It Quits And Move On. / Is Love At First Sight Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.