Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. (12948 Views)

How To Make Your Home Made Ogbono Soup (draw Soup) / White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
I grew up in a family where draw soup is the order of the day.

Ewedu, okro, dried okro, Kuka, ogbono, name it.

I know alot of women who also complain when their man is the type who doesn't eat draw soup.

Let the recipes roll in people, let's help each other.

What kind of soups comes to mind for men like this?

Apart from Egusi and vegetable.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by kentozybee(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
kennygee: I grew up in a family where draw soup is the order of the day.

I know alot of women who also complain when their man is the type who doesn't eat draw soup.

I don't like draw soup too

14 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
kentozybee: I don't like draw soup too

Why?
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Lero15(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Okro & ogbono all d way
@OP if he doesn't like any draw soup, then I bet he doesn't like bolus food that much. Me no too like ewedu but I like others. U cld try mixing sha...eg egusi & okro (I love this!), bitter leaf & ogbono, etc. Mix with some fish/meat/crayfish/periwinkle/snail...etc (chai! I'm salivating...cheesy)
Hope it helps?

6 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by kentozybee(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
kennygee:

Why?
it irritates me especially okra soup

6 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by helen4(f): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Plain egusi, vegetable egusi, plain vegetable, stew and efo riro, groundnut soup, edikaikong, afamg soup e.t.c

7 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by UnknownT: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Draw soup is a No No for me esp Ogbono. I can manage freshly prepared Okro soup. Team Egusi but I came to PH and fell in love with Afang abi Ukazi soup( with periwinkle inside) gringrin

6 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 30, 2014
I hate draw soup.....but on a second thought are you cooking it? wink cheesy Then your observed personal hygiene will determine if am gonna eat it or not? angry

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 30, 2014
smartchoice: I hate draw soup.....but on a second thought are you cooking it? wink cheesy Then your observed personal hygiene will determine if am gonna eat it or not? angry

So for you, its about the hygiene, do you eat it at home?

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
kennygee:

When fresh
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by justi4jesu(f): 3:38am On Oct 01, 2014
angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by mrvance(m): 3:39am On Oct 01, 2014
See dis OP sef...xo if draw sup no dey oda soup nko?

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 01, 2014
You have egusi, efo, gbegiri...so ur husband no go see one out of other soup wey no draw...yeye dey smell...

And na one mod go bring this thing come first page ooo sad sad sad

4 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Samiceman: 3:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Ehm....thinking
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Sunnycliff(m): 3:41am On Oct 01, 2014
Am a freaky funky fan of draw soup. My best meal is okro and Eba! Anyday , anytime , Dats my favorite

4 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by yousee(m): 3:47am On Oct 01, 2014
Ipledge: You have egusi, efo, gbegiri...so ur husband no go see one out of other soup wey no draw...yeye dey smell...

And na one mod go bring this thing come first page ooo sad sad sad

She asked a valid question.
I don't like draw soup too
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by condralbede(m): 3:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Draw soup keBanga soup and starch all The way.

5 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Izz9111: 3:52am On Oct 01, 2014
The same happened to me, my wife likes draw and I don't like draw. But my house now draw can be one a yr. And I must eat swallow every day. Learn to cook Vegetable, Afang, Bitter leaf, Owerri soup, Oha soup, Egusi once in a while, there are other leafs like uziza, anara, nturukpa even only ugu, only okazi or combinations of leafs. Know which one he likes. If he knows how to cook he should teach you. I am from Owerri and my wife is from Delta, only 3 yrs of leaving together she can cook all my native foods and because this I always pardon her mistakes. If I travel while cooming back I already know what I will eat.

12 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:53am On Oct 01, 2014
Igbos have lots of alternative soups sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Mintayo(m): 4:18am On Oct 01, 2014
I love all soup,whether draw or win.:p.
Hardly will u see a man that will not like atleast one draw soup,i doubt it!

5 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Cenken(m): 4:26am On Oct 01, 2014
Prepare a soup that does not draw grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by slap1(m): 4:42am On Oct 01, 2014
Sunny Bobo sang "Okro no no be soup o, na management o..." I agree .
I HATE OKRO SOUP!

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by UjSizzle(f): 4:43am On Oct 01, 2014
There are lots of soup native to different ethnic groups. Just ask someone to teach you and you'll be fine.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Panshow(m): 4:44am On Oct 01, 2014
I bet he'd never tasted 'Miyan Karkashi or Dargaza'. He'll always be asking for more.
These type of draw soup are just irresistible.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by dotna(m): 5:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Okro n.a. my soup o

Sweet Potato Biscuit Recipe

http://zealnote.com/sweet-potato-biscuit-recipe/
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Israelie(m): 5:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Dnt like draw soup too most especially okro soup ...... Bt I manage to learn eating one, which is ogbono since m in skul I hv no option
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by ugoezeik(m): 5:18am On Oct 01, 2014
so seun allowed draw soup nd a man to make frontpage? I cant blv my eyes dis mng

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by bigtt76(f): 5:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Haha ...de guy don lick tinz before? grin abeg try encourage am by mixing more with green vegetables and egusi.

Make him promise you he won't cringe at the special treat you took pains to prepare for him. Make sure you garnish the soup with all the irresistible obstacles he loves ...maybe just maybe undecided he would fall for it.

However, if you think he's not the type ...abeg disregard o before he give you the beating of your life grin
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 01, 2014
kennygee:

You made FP....but you're fast asleep I guess!
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by dridowu: 5:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Ok
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by boboLIL(m): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2014
Ah hate t mehn ,,,, t maks me feel bored,,,, b4 yhu go wait mk e draw finish,,,yhu don lose appetite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Lucasbalo(m): 5:52am On Oct 01, 2014

Team no draw soups. Also team no solid food. They don't agree with my stomach. Even when I am in Nigeria, I stay away from them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indomie Noodles! / The MYSTERY Chocolate Cake Reinvented / What Is Iru And What Is It Used For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.