Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. (12943 Views)

How To Make Your Home Made Ogbono Soup (draw Soup) / White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by ruffhandu: 5:54am On Oct 01, 2014
@Op, a lot has been mentioned. Where is he from? Afang, native (there are variants), achara, oha, Edi kang Kong (or how is it written). Plenty soup, u just have to learn from people, or enroll in a catering school, with emphasis on soup.

Mintayo: I love all soup,whether draw or win.:p.
Hardly will u see a man that will not like atleast one draw soup,i doubt it!

Hardly? And u are responding to a post that says her husband doesn't like draw. There are lots of men who don't.

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by chinnyonwu(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2014
few years ago , enyfin draw soup made me vomit. .. fast forward to now, I can barely stand egusi... ogbono with plenty living things alll the way..
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by elspycey(m): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2014
helen4: Plain egusi, vegetable egusi, plain vegetable, stew and efo riro, groundnut soup, edikaikong, afamg soup e.t.c

Ooooshey!

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by mekuzee1(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2014
My Dad doesn't eat okro,ogbono and waterleaf soup..wat my mum does is to prepare any oda soup 4 him n cook okro 4 d whole family...it has bn like dat since I was born.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2014
nothing we no dey eat for my own family.... weda e dey draw or e dey paint anything eatable is what we eat.I remember the day I tell my papa say I no dey eat pawpaw he buy pawpaw come house force me eat am and he say if na die I wan die make I die

7 Likes

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by nyabingi(m): 7:14am On Oct 01, 2014
I guess lots of folks dont know that Ogbono helps to boost sperm count!
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by MissTeaseMe(f): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2014
justi4jesu: angry grin grin grin grin grin
You like grinning everywhere. Lol
How is dubai this afternoon?
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by timilehing(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2014
As much as I dislike draw soup, I don't show it. The only way people know is when I'm eating, I just touch the soup lightly with the bolus. No soup licking when am done

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 01, 2014
kentozybee: I don't like draw soup too

Shoo! E be like say u be ajebutter

I trust myself. Try mix okro with ogbonna -nice combination dat goes with poundo yam. My gf catches me with dat..ekiti girl. Ewedu is another lovely soup.

I like draw soup a lot. Got it from my maternal grandmum who also trained us with ikokore-an egba delicacy.

Efo elegusi mixed with eja gbigbe or efo riro mixed with eja yiyan is also nice

Locust bean (iru) plays a big role in all these soups

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by justi4jesu(f): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
You like grinning everywhere. Lol
How is dubai this afternoon?

lol...you dey follow me bumper to bumper abi.

Dubai is there oh, i just dey celebrate my motherland independence Solo cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Chrisaali(f): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2014
Try other soups like white/Nsala soup, bitter leaf, oha, afang, banga, owo, edikaikong, achalla, mushroom, benny seed, etc. There's so much to choose from when/if ur hubby doesn't like draw soup. Draw soup is my favourite anyday, anytime.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by MissTeaseMe(f): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol...you dey follow me bumper to bumper abi.

Dubai is there oh, i just dey celebrate my motherland independence Solo cheesy cheesy
Ehya
Even here nothing special jare.
By the way, "Happy new month!" cheesy
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Chrisaali: Try other soups like white/Nsala soup, bitter leaf, oha, afang, banga, owo, edikaikong, achalla, mushroom, benny seed, etc. There's so much to choose from when/if ur hubby doesn't like draw soup. Draw soup is my favourite anyday, anytime.

I love the bolded smiley
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by justi4jesu(f): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Ehya
Even here nothing special jare.
By the way, "Happy new month!" cheesy

Same to you. Thanks cheesy cheesy wink
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by DrGroove(f): 7:52am On Oct 01, 2014
What is draw soup when I can cook Afang, Atama, Edikanikong, Afia efere? #TeamAkwaibom....Soup plenty nah.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by itsmetoosin: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Mehn! My future wife should see some of these tips! Draw soups generally irks me. I can still manage drops of ewedu grin
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by cephaswizzy(m): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2014
The name [b][/b]DRAW just the funny me
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by lonelydora: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2014
Which kind draw soup? Anything that draws is s Big NO for me.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Reference(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
kennygee:

Why?

It sticks to the lining of my mouth and throat and feels like muck. And the mental image of any bio slime meaning 'gone bad', decaying. Its just too much. I have to shut down so many sensories to try it and not without lots of pepper, strong tea or caffeine to scour my tongue. I have serious issues with 'draw soup' unfortunately.

There are so many soups out there and you can cat. them into two. Those you can eat and those you can sip. The leafies and the veggies. Almost any edible leaf, fruit and vegetable can be made into soup.

You can start in many ways. Does he like sweet or sour, smooth or rough, stingy or bland, does he like them plain or traditionally complex, does he like colours. Start with the basics. You may just discover a new recipe that has never been done before. Goodluck.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by naughtyboi419(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2014
cry kissACtually I dnt lik draw soup bc wen I wz young I dressup in d mrnin n set fr school wen I finish eatin draw soup wid my uniform on I regreted eatin d soup since den any draw soup no mata hw u cuk it I won eat but I luv my calabar food d r veriaties frm afang,edikanekong, afia efere,ndek iyak etc
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Reference(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2014
DrGroove: What is draw soup when I can cook Afang, Atama, Edikanikong, Afia efere? #TeamAkwaibom....Soup plenty nah.

Okay. But to keep the spark just keep him guessing. Just don't do the same thing over and over and over again like some career civil servant.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Geop(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2014
Mintayo: I love all soup,whether draw or win.:p.
Hardly will u see a man that will not like atleast one draw soup,i doubt it!

I don''t!!
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by MrWhoKnows(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2014
boboLIL: Ah hate t mehn ,,,, t maks me feel bored,,,, b4 yhu go wait mk e draw finish,,,yhu don lose appetite
Very true.Some times you end up swallowing the eba with little soup on it.@op look towards Akwa/Cross axis and you will find enough soup choices to keep your hubby happy.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by naijainfogalery: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2014
There is no soup i detest in this life than a Bot of Ogbonna or okra soup i can still stand the sight of ewedu.

Future wife just get this and we no go get wahala,

Anything that draws is meant for the paper not the belly. If okra wants to draw let it do it on paper

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by kunzay: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Lero15: Okro & ogbono all d way
@OP if he doesn't like any draw soup, then I bet he doesn't like bolus food that much. Me no too like ewedu but I like others. U cld try mixing sha...eg egusi & okro (I love this!), bitter leaf & ogbono, etc. Mix with some fish/meat/crayfish/periwinkle/snail...etc (chai! I'm salivating...cheesy)
Hope it helps?
How can this be of help? No draw means no draw. Help with alternatives or keep your saliva away from this thread. grin
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Jimbadly: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2014
I wonder why some people hate okro. Consumption of okro soup increases sex drive for sure. Guys please eat more okro for a healthy sex life. I'm a witness.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Glocee(f): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2014
DrGroove: What is draw soup when I can cook Afang, Atama, Edikanikong, Afia efere? #TeamAkwaibom....Soup plenty nah.
See ds babe o! My Dr. , how are u doing?

1 Like

Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by Lero15(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2014
kunzay:
How can this be of help? No draw means no draw. Help with alternatives or keep your saliva away from this thread. grin
u are mean, bro grin
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by lerryodysseus(m): 11:22am On Oct 01, 2014
Jeeeezzz...hate it,especially okrooooo
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by hrykanu231(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
i hate draw soup, afang soup any day any time
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by ak4God(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
@op
Check ur husband welll,maybe he has ODESHI ..Some of these strong men that re normaly into Jazz are sometimes warned not to eat anything drop soup,in other to make their charms effective,most especially Bullet proof Jazz.Ask policemen or OPC members they will tell you more.
Re: How To Cater To A Man Who Doesn't Eat Draw Soup. by epoxide(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
kennygee: I grew up in a family where draw soup is the order of the day.

Ewedu, okro, dried okro, Kuka, ogbono, name it.

I know alot of women who also complain when their man is the type who doesn't eat draw soup.

Let the recipes roll in people, let's help each other.

What kind of soups comes to mind for men like this?

Apart from Egusi and vegetable.

lol. does your husband hate draw soup ? pls gimme his contact because we're gonna b bst of friends. i hate draw soup with passion especially dry okra and the one my pple call okoho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indomie Noodles! / What Is Iru And What Is It Used For? / The MYSTERY Chocolate Cake Reinvented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.