Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,886 members, 7,848,573 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man (2500 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl? / Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl/Guy? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2014
missbronze: hahahahahaha.

Well, 3cycle is the woman after tallesty1's heart.
She can break bottle on people's head when jealous.
She can tear her pants and bra, and also tear ur pant and bra when fighting for her man.

Hope that is clear?

Dnt say i didn't warn you oo.
I fit break bottle before but now, I don hang boot. He's free like a bird angry
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2014
3cycle:
grin grin hmmmm
hmm
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by larryUG(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2014
nobody here wan gree say em go fight, everybody dey form 'i cnt do it, its not worth it' okay nah
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
larryUG: nobody here wan gree say em go fight, everybody dey form 'i cnt do it, its not worth it' okay nah
i cnt.1ce u knw ur worth,u wl knw it aint worth d trouble.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by larryUG(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Vikkyk10: i cnt.1ce u knw ur worth,u wl knw it aint worth d trouble.
Good, i hvnt fought over a gal and nobody has fought over me before
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by modestdude(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
I travelled for 9hrs from Owerri to Taraba, to fight for love

My gf was serving @ Taraba then and this guy, a trader, kinda of hoodwinked her into falling in love with him with the promise of marriage. She had the keys to his house and they shared everything. All those while I was visiting her there, I didnt notice her strange feelings till I visited one certain time.

I battled it out with this guy when coincidentally he visited my gfs house and met me there.

It took the neighbours intervention, and my gfs pleadings to the guy to forget about her, she cant afford to lose me. Moreover they don cut many things, this she told me.

I forgave her, but still she left me after service to get married to another man coz I had no job.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Missmossy(f): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Observing cool
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
modestdude: I travelled for 9hrs from Owerri to Taraba, to fight for love

My gf was serving @ Taraba then and this guy, a trader, kinda of hoodwinked her into falling in love with him with the promise of marriage. She had the keys to his house and they shared everything. All those while I was visiting her there, I didnt notice her strange feelings till I visited one certain time.

I battled it out with this guy when coincidentally he visited my gfs house and met me there.

It took the neighbours intervention, and my gfs pleadings to the guy to forget about her, she cant afford to lose me. Moreover they don cut many things, this she told me.

I forgave her, but still she left me after service to get married to another man coz I had no job.
wow,dat hurts
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by modestdude(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Vikkyk10: wow,dat hurts
really hurts deeply. Soo bad

I moved on...thats life
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Epathra(f): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: don't mind her,, i don't know any 3cycle abi naa Gold cycle... Yu'r the only 1 i knw
yes ke!
that's what I'm talking about.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Epathra:
yes ke!
that's what I'm talking about.
hm wia tallesty1 dey.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
modestdude: really hurts deeply. Soo bad

I moved on...thats life
hm,sm gals and their pranks,
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Youngpo413: 10:45am On Oct 18, 2014
gsalvatore:
I dey mad?

GBAM
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngpo413:

GBAM
you again.
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Youngpo413: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Vikkyk10:
you again.

na me o
Re: Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Woman/man by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Youngpo413:

na me o
lols.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Puts Up This Mentality! / Long Manhood Reason For Cheating / Enough Of This Gender Equality Hullabaloo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.