Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,029 members, 7,828,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) (1166 Views)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Princecalm(m): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Share your experiences.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by iceberylin(m): 6:32am On Sep 30, 2014
ŐP ŴÁŤČĤÁ ĞŐŃÁ ĎŐ ŴĨŤĤ ĨŤ undecided
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Tallesty1(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2014
Nah............ I don't keep crazy GFs
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2014
heheheheehe....

No fucking guy will try that bullsh*t with me.....

Well, I wont even provoke him to the extent of slapping me.....

One of the things I do to save myself from guys continuous tongue-lashing, I simply keep quiet....Allow him to say whatever thats in his mind.....Then we can settle it later when he is no longer angry.....

If the opposite happens....If he slaps me.....I ll simply walk away from his life that moment....No turning back...
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by rawpadgin(m): 6:58am On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie: heheheheehe....

One of the things I do to save myself from guys continuous tongue-lashing, I simply keep quiet....Allow him to say whatever thats in his mind.....Then we can settle it later when he is no longer angry.....

If the opposite happens....If he slaps me.....I ll simply walk away from his life that moment....No turning back...
even if ur hubby slaps u u will walk away from his life
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by djeezy(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2014
No
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2014
rawpadgin: even if ur hubby slaps u u will walk away from his life

Seems you forgot to read the part where I said I wont even provoke him to anger....

I cant marry a hot-tempered nigga....If he is not hot-tempered, how will he slap me when I dont push him to the wall....

There are ways to pet a man....Just that most ladies close their eyes to it....

1 Like

Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Ladycloud(f): 7:09am On Sep 30, 2014
i hv not been sha....#responsible guyz dnt hit women!
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Princecalm(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Ladycloud: i hv not been sha....#responsible guyz dnt hit women!
not when you do something stupid.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by justmag(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Ladycloud: i hv not been sha....#responsible guyz dnt hit women!

Very true! There shud be no forgiveness after that.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Ladycloud(f): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Princecalm: not when you do something stupid.
......#smh....u will get a national honour on vhat!
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Ivanspring(f): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Never been slapped by my guy before and i can't imagin it happening. But if such ever happens, i'd make him pay for it.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by rawpadgin(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie:

Seems you forgot to read the part where I said I wont even provoke him to anger....

I cant marry a hot-tempered nigga....If he is not hot-tempered, how will he slap me when I dont push him to the wall....

don't be too sure, am sure tiwa salvage said the same thing wen she was single
u are tend to see a lot of hidden character in him once u get married
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Tymax(m): 7:33am On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie:

Madam, you have said it all.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by iceberylin(m): 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie: heheheheehe....

If the opposite happens....If he slaps me.....I ll simply walk away from his life that moment....ŃŐ ŤÚŔŃĨŃĞ ßÁČĶ ..
Ivanspring: Never been slapped by my guy before and i can't imagin it happening. But if such ever happens, i'd make him pay for it.
ŤĤĔŚĔ ĞĨŔĹŚ ÁŔĔ MĔÁŃ shocked
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2014
Tymax:
Madam, you have said it all.

Bonjour Monsoir...
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by BreezyRita(f): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2014
I pray it never happens when I'm married. The thing is, most times in marriage, it begins with a slap. Then progresses to something bigger.

A guy I'm dating? Slaps me?? That's end of discussion o!! I can't stand it.........
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Ivanspring(f): 8:13am On Sep 30, 2014
iceberylin:

ŤĤĔŚĔ ĞĨŔĹŚ ÁŔĔ MĔÁŃ shocked

Not so. A man doesn't have to flex his muscles on a woman to prove superiority and authority. There are other ways of 'punishing' a woman that has offended you without endangering her life. Men ought to seek such measures and stop battering ladies up and down.

Infact, in my opinion such men are weak...because if they are placed in a ring to fight other men like themselves, they would be beaten to pulp.

All their power na for woman body.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Sarimah(f): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2014
It has neva happened to me..but if any guy tries it...

I will cut off his 3rd leg angry

1 Like

Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by iceberylin(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2014
Ivanspring:

Not so. A man doesn't have to flex his muscles on a woman to prove superiority and authority. There are other ways of 'punishing' a woman that has offended you without endangering her life. Men ought to seek such measures and stop battering ladies up and down.

Infact, in my opinion such men are weak...because if they are placed in a ring to fight other men like themselves, they would be beaten to pulp

ⓕⓐⓛⓛⓢ ⓕⓡⓞⓜ ⓜⓐⓝⓖⓞ ⓣⓡⓔⓔ grin
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by cooljoe(m): 8:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: It has neva happened to me..but if any guy tries it...

I will cut off his 3rd leg angry
hian, ph gal, beautiful wahala
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by MisterLongman(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2014
Ivanspring:

Infact, in my opinion such men are weak...because if they are placed in a ring to fight other men like themselves, they would be beaten to pulp.

But some women can be so annoying that they will back you up to a corner....... Only a slap will reset them back to their default setting
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Ivanspring(f): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2014
MisterLongman: But some women can be so annoying that they will back you up to a corner....... Only a slap will reset them back to their default setting

Well, i'm just saying that it doesn't have to come to blows or slaps. There are more effective ways of handling them. Anyway, those ladies have themselves to blame because 'real ladies' don't back men into a corner.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Richiy(f): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2014
Nobody should allow their anger get to the point of slapping. I have never slapped, and never will. And nobody have slapped me.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2014
ah went close to her,smiled,turned back left her room...she came back begging!!
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 30, 2014
Very bad experience. Was a slap and a blow to my face. cry. For a long time could not open my right eye properly. There was no provocation. He was drunk though ........ Chaiiiiii just thinking of it now makes me sad. That was 2 years ago.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Cikoloko(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2014
sandijey: Very bad experience. Was a slap and a blow to my face. cry. For a long time could not open my right eye properly. There was no provocation. He was drunk though ........ Chaiiiiii just thinking of it now makes me sad. That was 2 years ago.
awww :owith a blow :owhat did you tell ur pepo @home
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2014
Cikoloko: awww :owith a blow :owhat did you tell ur pepo @home

Had to hide it. I came home late so my mum and dad couldn't see it. Was just hiding in the room to avoid face contact. The swelling left. But the second time it happened, I was running from him because he wanted to beat me so while we were struggling he scratched and injured me on my back and even tore my clothes. I was like ok, nobody is gonna see this. Lo and behold my elder brother noticed it when I got home. He was suspecting but I didn't tell him what happened but it felt like God used him to warn me. That day we had a good talk about relationships. That was the defining moment. People just think it's easy to leave a violent relationship or marriage. You need to hear what this guy tells me. Nobody has abused me and made me feel worthless the way he did. They will damage your self esteem that ud think nobody can date u apart from him. So I really understand what women go through. The worst is they would blame u after the act. Like see what u made me do. As I am,,,, I can smell a violent man from afar. Lol
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Begonia(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2014
No, never.
I've also never slapped anyone.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by mekadinho(f): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
temigracie:

Pls I wanna marry you cos of ds your answer, Lol...
I always tell my sister that the first thing to check in a guy before u date/marry him is his temper. A hot-tempered guy is a packaged timebomb.
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2014
Maybe when we were playing rough play. But real slap? She nur go wan die.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Bestfriend His Wife Is Having An Affair With Your Boss? / Has "I Love U" Lost Its Value? / How Can I Find True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.