Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) (1168 Views)

Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / Issues To Discuss With Your Partner Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Cikoloko(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
sandijey:

Had to hide it. I came home late so my mum and dad couldn't see it. Was just hiding in the room to avoid face contact. The swelling left. But the second time it happened, I was running from him because he wanted to beat me so while we were struggling he scratched and injured me on my back and even tore my clothes. I was like ok, nobody is gonna see this. Lo and behold my elder brother noticed it when I got home. He was suspecting but I didn't tell him what happened but it felt like God used him to warn me. That day we had a good talk about relationships. That was the defining moment. People just think it's easy to leave a violent relationship or marriage. You need to hear what this guy tells me. Nobody has abused me and made me feel worthless the way he did. They will damage your self esteem that ud think nobody can date u apart from him. So I really understand what women go through. The worst is they would blame u after the act. Like see what u made me do. As I am,,,, I can smell a violent man from afar. Lol
woow sorry bout that u must have blind with violent love grin. Ope u not into such relationship anyone?
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Cikoloko: woow sorry bout that u must have blind with violent love grin. Ope u not into such relationship anyone?

Never...... grin
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Cikoloko(m): 10:37am On Sep 30, 2014
sandijey:

Never...... grin
beta
Re: Guys,Ladies Have You Been Slapped By Your Partner before(what Was Your Reaction) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Never happened to me before and I pray it never does. But I witnessed one sometime ago, a guy was just slapping the girl like he was slapping a movie c.d that won't play. And after two beautiful slaps, the mumu girl just went to a wall nearby, crying. Like expected, the guy went over saying sorry and instead of the girl dashing him his own slap, she was just there enjoying his hand soothing her back and crying for the pain inflicted by those same hands. Girls sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Ladies Lets This Inspire You. / True Love!!!: “my Wife Knew I Was A Robber, But Still Agreed To Marry Me” / I'm Over Her.... I Think :x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.