Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa - Culture (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa (210544 Views)

Learn How To Speak Hausa Here / Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary / Teach Me Naija Slang Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by AfricanApple(f): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
1. They gave birth to you in the hospital by they gave birth to me at home but we are all okay

2. You went to expensive school I wen to government school bu all of us are one

3. You lie on my bed I lie on the mat...

4. You wear expensive clothes me self wear cheap clothes but we all cover our unclothedness

7 Maybe you are reading this with Sony xperia, q10.. While me I am reading this with old Nokia x2 01 but we all enter the same place; nairaland

Part 2
7. The time you came to this world, you couldn't walk, they Carried you, the time you are going back the will also carry you (as in coffin)

Cc paretomaster
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Paretomaster(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
AfricanApple:
1. They gave birth toto you in the hospital by they gave birth to me at home but we are all okay

2. You went to expensive school I wen to government school bu all of us are one

3. You lie on my bed I lie on the mat...

4. You wear expensive clothes me self wear cheap clothes but we all cover our unclothedness

7 Maybe you are reading this with Sony xperia, q10.. While me I am reading this with old Nokia x2 01 but we all enter the same place; nairaland

Part 2
7. The time you came to this world, you couldn't walk, they Carried you, the time you are going back the will also carry you (as in coffin)

Cc paretomaster

Correct, with Expo. ...
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by AfricanApple(f): 12:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
Paretomaster:

Correct, with Expo. ...
not like I dont kkow them at all before o, just that if i'm to write it you will get tired because of the waybibwoup mix them
grin
grin
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by urahara(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Paretomaster:

Urahara2 , Urahara ,jacabi, kuna ina?

I no know shingbain o
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Paretomaster(m): 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
urahara:

I no know shingbain o

Ahahahha. ...yaya kake.. ?
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by AfricanApple(f): 12:29am On Jun 21, 2017
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
yeah u were enjoying the attention from your fans ...anyway how have your Hausa and basketball improved ?
The both has improved greatly though the former is doing better. How is cam
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by AfricanApple(f): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2017
urahara:

I no know shingbain o
that means you have been skipping classes undecided
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Darey00(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
embarassedParetomaster wlh wannan Jarubawa akwei wuya sosei.. embarassed
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by AfricanApple(f): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
Darey00:
embarassedParetomaster wlh wannan Jarubawa akwei wuya sosei.. Pembarassed
undecided
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Darey00(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
AfricanApple:
undecided
this exam is very hard
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by AfricanApple(f): 1:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Darey00:

this exam is very hard
ahahahaha bana iya dariya. I no fit laugh
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Gravas(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
AfricanApple:
if you me, I dont really know. I just dont take nairaland serious anymore. If not for thi hausa class sef, i might not be coming at all

NL is really boring these days. But this should continue.
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Islie: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
AfricanApple:
Hello everybody in the house. Sannu! Kowa da Kowa

How are you......

This is dre11 alter ego
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by AfricanApple(f): 12:34am On Jun 25, 2017
Islie:

How are you......

This is dre11 alter ego
hello. Longest time. Hi you doing, whatever happened to dre11
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by AfricanApple(f): 12:35am On Jun 25, 2017
Gravas:

NL is really boring these days. But this should continue.
surely it will. You can help in moving the ministry by inviting your friends who are willing to learn arewa language
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Khemhyte(f): 7:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
I'm in, wanna learn this arewa language.
Clear throat...janma duka yaya de
Anthashi lafia?
Barka de
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Paretomaster(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Khemhyte:
I'm in, wanna learn this arewa language.
Clear throat...janma duka yaya de
Anthashi lafia?
Barka de

LAFIYA LAU, YAYA KIKE?

BARKA DA ZUWA WANNAN SHAFIN
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Khemhyte(f): 7:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Paretomaster:

LAFIYA LAU, YAYA KIKE?

BARKA DA ZUWA WANNAN SHAFIN
Lafia lau
Nagode
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Darey00(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2017
don Allah kun ji wannan labari zan ce..

Lokacin Ina da service a arewa akwei Yarinya ta ce Tana so na, Tana so ta Aure na, amma Ita da ango kuma biki Ita nan kusa kafin na karshe service..

Saura kwana Ukku kafin biki, Tana tafiya, mutane cikin gari ba su sani a Ina take. Bayan ta dawo, ta ce bata so ango nta, saboda Tana so mallam dare.. Dagaske Ina tsoro sbd ina Christian Da kuma gidan ango Ita shi ne kusa gidan mu..

Amma Ina magana da ita, na ce sai Bayan Sallah Baban zan dawo zan aure Ita, Toh kullun ta yi kira na..

ban sani Hausa da soyaiya Mai zafi ba wlh
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Paretomaster(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Darey00:

Lokacin Ina da service a arewa akwei Yarinya ta ce Tana so na, Tana so ta Aure na, amma Ita da ango kuma biki Ita nan kusa kafin na karshe service..

Saura kwana Ukku kafin biki, Tana tafiya, mutane cikin gari ba su sani a Ina take. Bayan ta dawo, ta ce bata so ango nta, saboda Tana so mallam dare.. Dagaske Ina tsoro sbd ina Christian Da kuma gidan ango Ita shi ne kusa gidan mu..

Amma Ina magana da ita, na ce sai Bayan Sallah Baban zan dawo zan aure Ita, Toh kullun ta yi kira na..

Hmm lalai. ..ka Debo Mai zafi.. ....ai sai ka koma ka aure ta, tunda ta cika maka alkawari. ....zamu tada tawaga daga nairaland su raka ka. ....
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Gravas(m): 9:13am On Jun 27, 2017
AfricanApple:
surely it will. You can help in moving the ministry by inviting your friends who are willing to learn arewa language

I will do that.
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by yehmy(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
Paretomaster:

Hmm lalai. ..ka Debo Mai zafi.. ....ai sai ka koma ka aure ta, tunda ta cika maka alkawari. ....zamu tada tawaga daga nairaland su raka ka. ....
pls interpret the above labari(story) the guy posted and ur own reply, i understand some words but I'm not good with sentence or phrase
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Paretomaster(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Paretomaster:

Hmm surely u ve landed a hot one.. .then u should go back, and marry her, since she kept her Promise.. ..we shall raise a delegation from nairaland to go with u..
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by yehmy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Paretomaster:

Hmm surely u ve landed a hot one.. .then u should go back, and marry her, since she kept her Promise.. ..we shall raise a delegation from nairaland to go with u..
thanks what about his own story please interpret it
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Paretomaster(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Darey00:

For the sake of Allah, listen to the story am about to share.

During my youth service in d North, there is this lady that said she love me, she wants to marry me, but she have a fiance, and their wedding ceremony will hold before I complete my youth service.

3 days to the wedding, she ran away, and no-one knows here whereabout , when she returned, she said she is no longer interested in the marriage, because she loves DARE......am really scared, bcoz am a Christian, and her ex lover's house is close to mine.

But I do communicate with her, I said after the next sallah I will return, and get married to her, but she calls me everyday.

Didn't realize Hausa love can be so intense. See translation after each Hausa sentence �
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Paretomaster(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Darey00:

Kayi kokari , Amma akwai gyara....
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by yehmy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Thanks paretomaster, just like my own story

well i think I'm in the same shoe with that guy as in my lodge my landlord pikin is in love with me, though her english is poor and my own hausa is little let me say basic, but I'm trying hard to improve as i have just less dan six month to finish up in school. Tho nothing intimate yet just from afar as nobody knows we dating except his junior brother(my friend)
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Darey00(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Paretomaster:

Kayi kokari , Amma akwai gyara....
Hahaha wannan labari shi ke nan walahi.. dagaske sai zan tafi arewa muna tare tafi?? Kai yadda??
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by yehmy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Darey00:

Hahaha wannan labari shi ke nan walahi..
dagaske sai zan tafi arewa muna tare tafi?? Kai yadda??
that is my final story, it's essential so we would go back to the north together? by transport?

paretomaster did i get it right?
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Darey00(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
yehmy:
Thanks paretomaster, just like my own story

well i think I'm in the same shoe with that guy as in my lodge my landlord pikin is in love with me, though her english is poor and my own hausa is little let me say basic, but I'm trying hard to improve as i have just less dan six month to finish up in school. Tho nothing intimate yet just from afar as nobody knows we dating except his junior brother(my friend)

Allah ya ba ka sa 'a.. Hausa love no be small thing my bro... the girl really meant business, she went to d Emir of 2 local govt, after dem dey ask her if it's true she loves me She even showed dem our whatsapp chats lol
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by Darey00(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
yehmy:
that is my final story, it's essential so we would go back to the north together? by transport?

paretomaster did i get it right?

the story is ended walahi.. are u really serious that we would go to d North together wen I'm ready to marry??
Re: HAUSALAND: Teach Me Hausa by yehmy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Darey00:

Allah ya ba ka sa 'a.. Hausa love no be small thing my bro... the girl really meant business, she went to d Emir of 2 local govt, after dem dey ask her if it's true she loves me She even showed dem our whatsapp chats lol
i can relate, they her loving and caring but education standard they need to work on that part and stop getting married early that thing is killing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (64) (Reply)

The Culture Lounge / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe / Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.