Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? (57176 Views)

See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / Ini Edo & Her Killer Curves In New Photo / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by ntyce(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
I suspect that O.D.E - Olusola Desmond Elliott

The guy too like Ini Edo and Uche Jombo
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Airforce1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
nwapastor: I like your username.

thanks
I like you too
smiley
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Ilovenigeria(f): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
20pounds: Eiyaa embarassed embarassed

They should get a better pilot next time. I hope they survived the crash? OP, did that Ini Edo's waist survive the crash?
I love Mercy Johnson.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by adonis89(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
I wished she had a child. Dats d main reason 4d divorce. D man fkd up sha. I hate divorce d way I hate gays

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by donbenie(m): 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Radio without battery..una no go mind una bizness, wetin come be una headache for inside..AMEBO!
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by kandiikane(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
If it is true, he should stay and work his marriage out. No for better or for worse.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Yemlizzy(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Why must he get the bride price back? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by amedusikirabl(f): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na lie
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by noah24(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
;DCan't tame a calabar girl
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmm, bad deal for a dear sister. Avoiding getting married to all these so called celebrities is the best. This will however give more hope to the unmarried female celebrities (i didnt mention names o). Lol.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by zebra(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
didadavid: Divorce everywhere. Meanwhile Anita Oyakhilome’s name & pic totally removed from Rhapsody of Realities of October. Read that one Here
i'm passing thru same too. My wife has been unfaithful, when we discovered (caught her red handed) she decided to file for a divorce. My Lawyer has responded to her sha.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Neldrizzy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Buoyantic: guy if u get iPhone 6 charger make mtn mass fall untop my head..not to talk of the phone #Ihatenonsense angry
Lollll.... i couldn't help but to laff.. grin grin
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Afrok(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nothing new johr... Their marriages are like movies, once U watch the first few scenes or episodes with good understanding, U can guess the end or the final outcome.
Most Nigeria actresses having Mrs at the back of their names for just a short period of time since the days of MacPherson constitution.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by focus7: 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Whisper is miss roforofo, amebo mind ur own.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Afrok(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yemlizzy: Why must he get the bride price back? Smh.
maybe he didn't meet her as a virgin shocked cheesy and he could've sent empty pack of matches to them instead of collecting his bride price undecided
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by topearos(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
@Moderator: what is question mark doing at the end of the sentence?
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by ojsmscom(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Even b4 they married,we knew they neva married
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Youngzedd(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kezifils: Life goes on and the price of garri still intact.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by deanaz(f): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Too bad..It would seem as though them celebrities are cursed when it comes to marriage. sad

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by ichommy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin
benega: Video of ini edo being promiscus or.......adonbilivit
Meanwhile in aso villa
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Frydae: 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls smbdy close to nollywood should pls advice them to stop celebrating prostitution! Wht is the meaning of this 5minutes matrimony? Even with a grand celebration? Still they remain shameless abt the msg their passing on to our girls? MAD DOGS!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by cr7lomo: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
So ini , after yrs of acting u dint learn from ur movies because I don watch this type of movie way u act tire . Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Jabioro: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
So far it does nt affect d price of garri and other food stuff,and ebola vanish it is non of business,Any l'am available for Ini Edo,provided she is ready to pay my price..
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nawa for wire!
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmm, wonders dey say neva ceases... Na wa ooo.... D rate @ which celebs dey divorce these days is Alarming...
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by piagetskinner(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Even the first picture suggests that a gun was put to their heads to marry themselvesundecided
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Navyguy(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na big lie be dis thier marriage is intact. i fit give u ini number make u confirm by urselve cos this story na fake
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
His American and Nigerian phones are not reachable grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by ndindiatu: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Pls men should stop feeling if marriage break a woman will die cos husbands are scarce. Let me now tell men the bitter truth if u check 80 perctnt of divorce cases is women that goes for divorce so men stop feeling we cant do without them. There is always an altenative. Our men are dirty sef
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by masqot(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
datguru: Mtcheew, wetin concern me
e don enter already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having / Who Wins? Anita Joseph Challenges Nicki Minaj In The Anaconda Pose. SCREENSHOT. / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.