Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? (57175 Views)

See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / Ini Edo & Her Killer Curves In New Photo / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by charming247(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
I pity all this dudes that marry harlots in d name of an actress They cannever make a good wife to any man. Enough said
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by RuffRhyder(m): 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
What baffles me most times with this king of story is that:
These Actors & Actresses are the people that most of our young ones look up to as role model this days. Its a pitty they're not laying down good examples, despite the fact that they have the media power to positively influence the younger generations.
embarassed Oh I weep for the institution called marriage & also wonder what it will look like 50 years to come.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by zebra(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
didadavid:

Your story is rather touching...It must be a hard one on you, especially the aspect of raising the kids. You will, if you search thoroughly find a better soulmate. May the lord keep you and the kids.
Thanx broda. It's really bin hard 4 me with d kids but i have no choice. She doesn't even care about dem again. I'm looking up to God for things to change in my favor.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Tariboy1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think they are on a movie. grin .
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by deegnity22: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why am I not suprised undecided if this story is true, I think we've seen and heard more painful divorce cases than this e.g Kate Henshaw.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by bassdow: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Now that's what I call "Eating your *Cake* and having it back". Imagine collecting His Money back after 5 years of continuously eating ****. Hope she has got 'Ctrl Z' on her keyboard so as to undo the numerous side effects that the union had on her because over 5 years (yes, over 5 years cos you started counting from the day it was made official; not when it actually started) isn't just 5 days. Whether she cheated or not, I really don't understand why He (Husband) collected the bride price he paid after how many years or are you trying to tell me that you would go back to the boutique where you bought your clothes or the place your bought your Car and return them requesting for your money if after over 5 years they do not look and feel like they were when you first bought them.

hmmmm! I can't just begin to tell or imagine all the tear-and-wears that must have taken place all those years.
Chai this is worse than 20th-hand but ...

if she's really guilty, then that serves her right. Her story is synonymous to those Bank workers who were sacked after they have believed they have escaped the Labour Market (aka JOB Seekers Lounge) only to get forcefully thrown back into the long queue and would have to join the last line. Well I hope she goes for thorough maintenance (corrective maintenance to be precise) before returning to the queue.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by chaktty: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having / Who Wins? Anita Joseph Challenges Nicki Minaj In The Anaconda Pose. SCREENSHOT. / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.