Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? (57181 Views)

See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated / Ini Edo & Her Killer Curves In New Photo / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by kabba7(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
kolubo: Ok we don hear

A good lesson for those good @buying second hand clothes ( OKRIKA or BEND DOWN BOUTIQUE ) you see yourselves second hand is second hand whether woman or car!
NEVER YOU BUY SEND HAND GOODS they are not good
Aloku obirin kola anfani !
Adoku obo ni won ngbe kakiri .
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by chronique(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmmm. And I've been thinking of how to marry Munachi Abii;does it mean after few years,we'd both be in the market looking for new partners?

*dials mum's phone no*

Me: hello mum,good evening

Mum: my love,good evening;u're blessed.

Me: how're u doin?

Mum: fine;how was ur day?

Me: fine until few mins ago when I logged on to nairaland.

Mum: hope no problem...

Me: not at all. Do u still remember that our pastor in deeper life when I was much younger? You remember He had some fine daughters that used to tie their hair like house-girls(maids) and used to smell in a funny way... Pls help me find one of them;I'm making her your daughter-in-law

Mum: what?

Me: you can't understand. I'd buy enough deodorants to kill her body odour if that's the problem. As for the tying of scarf like mary-amaka,don't let it bother you. Even if she wants to tie her head and leg together,no problem. I'd manage it like that. Some of these over exposed Nigerian girls are now like Chinese products;they don't last. When you buy them,they look very pretty and lovely but after using them for few months,they start having catarhh,cough,fever,headache,etc. At the end,you keep replacing them until you get tired.

But on a serious note,I feel bad for all celebs whose marriages have crashed. It's not easy being in the spotlight and unfortunately for most of them,they weren't prepared enough to handle fame properly and as a result of that,they run into problems when they eventually get married. Imagine a relatively unknown girl from a humble background who didn't think of being in everybody's faces so soon,becoming so popular and being talked about internationally,and gets to attend events with some of the powerful money bags and business tycoons around;what do you think will happen? Unfortunately it gets into their heads and most of them can't manage it properly. Such a sad situation.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Jalubarika(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
90% of our celebrities have no life. Tiwa, Ini Edo sorry kpele biko!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by willorie(f): 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef: Their lives is a replica of what they act in movies.

Exactly!
But those elaborate/extravagant marriages they do is what do get me annoyed/appalled
knowing & being optimistic that their marriages won't last at times a year

the money they spent on their marriage preparations would've change the lives of some less privilege we have in the country if they'd think twice before getting married

Trust me!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Etosonc(m): 9:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Daniel058(m): 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Marry a celebrity and endure everything that follows..
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Sarimah(f): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Too bad!
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Etosonc(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
willorie:

Exactly!
But those elaborate/extravagant marriages they do is what do get me annoyed/appalled

the money they spent on their marriage preparations would've change the lives of some less privilege we have in the country if they'd think twice before getting married

Trust me!
u Ar Rite
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Celebrities and their light feather marriages. Their marriage no dey last. Nawar o

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by 9jauk: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Who are they!!!

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Etosonc(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
But I Ask,y Should U Complain Dat Ur Wife Is A Harlot Wen U Know She Was A Prostitude Before U Married Her Ee
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by enihouse(f): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Celebraties and divorce nawa oooo

[/quote]
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by smartn09(m): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bring her for prayer in my church and the spirit of promiscuity will leave her for life, you can call my senior pastor for more Information.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by macklef(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
willorie:

Exactly!

Trust me!
Hahaha, i agree with you, did you see stephene okerekes wedding? I swear this one was the best i have seen. It was sheer class. If i hear say her own too crash, for the sake of the millions spent, i go vex too. angry

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Emmanel67(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Is good 4 dem, de evil dat men do live with dem.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by lawrsmith(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
make we rest for this Ini Edo prayer on facebook by Desmond Elliot
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by marriedvirgin: 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Neldrizzy: Nollywood marriage no be am...... Even tiwa savage don divorce... Dats their business sha... Abeg who get iPhone 6 extra battery?? Ma own don weak

hahahahaha you too beg .Wetin i teach you ,oya come take this one but na engine oil you go use for am
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by marriedvirgin: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
shizzlin: If this is true, I feel sorry for them coz no one ever prays for this. But are you sure this isn't karma? I remember back then when she was marrying, the guy's ex wife came out accusing ini of stealing her husband. Who knows if this is the woman's prayer working? Same thing happened with funke akindele and mercy johnson. Too bad

you took all of this right out of my mouth.God is not sleeping at all.God is not man.Whatever we humans do,we should be careful because the world we live in is a supernatural world because our Creator himself is a supernatural creator.
We need to fear karma because it is real and has no cure.Karma(justice of nature) is hardly reversed.
Choiiiiiii
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by marriedvirgin: 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
ndindiatu: Pls men should stop feeling if marriage break a woman will die cos husbands are scarce. Let me now tell men the bitter truth if u check 80 perctnt of divorce cases is women that goes for divorce so men stop feeling we cant do without them. There is always an altenative. Our men are dirty sef

gbam gbam gbam babe wetin you go drink
i get small malt for fridge wink wink wink
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
zebra: i'm passing thru same too. My wife has been unfaithful, when we discovered (caught her red handed) she decided to file for a divorce. My Lawyer has responded to her sha.

Eeeyaaah, am sorry o. What is this world turning into? My neighbor too just separated from his wife. Are you guys still living together?
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by tokjohn: 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by drstone1: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2014
macklef: Their lives is a replica of what they act in movies.

Okay O! waiting for TEE. BlitZ n TIWA savage episode in messy divorce scandal
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Chikospinner: 6:17am On Oct 01, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Is only GOD dat knws wht has gone wrong,flamboyant wedding ending a horrible way. :oIs only GOD dat knws wht has gone wrong,flamboyant wedding ending a horrible way.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Simonet: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2014
I keep asking myself what exactly they expect when they marry these girls in the first place! lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Simonet: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2014
didadavid:

Eeeyaaah, am sorry o. What is this world turning into? My neighbor too just separated from his wife. Are you guys still living together?

Reality of the fact is that probably majority of today's girls won't be faithful to their husbands! Our society now accepts female infidelity as a norm!
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2014
Simonet:

Reality of the fact is that probably majority of today's girls won't be faithful to their husbands! Our society now accepts female infidelity as a norm!

Hmmm...May the lord help us. I believe if you search well, you would find a better soulmate
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Etosonc: But I Ask,y Should U Complain Dat Ur Wife Is A Harlot Wen U Know She Was A Prostitude Before U Married Her Ee

Cos she sexy and da Bomb in bed..
Its not a new thing.. Even Kanye ready 2 die ontop kim...
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by willorie(f): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2014
macklef:
Hahaha, i agree with you, did you see stephene okerekes wedding? I swear this one was the best i have seen. It was sheer class. If i hear say her own too crash, for the sake of the millions spent, i go vex too. angry

hmm
u won't be the only one
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by willorie(f): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2014
macklef:

hmm angry
u won't be the only one
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Samuel124(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2014
http://2goface.com/invite?ref=samuel124 Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=omololly #2goface
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by zebra(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2014
didadavid:

No. She packed out of my house with her own hands exactly one year ago becos of the guilt even though i told her she's bin 4given. I and our 2 kids live together while she lives alone in her own house.
Re: Ini Edo & Her Husband Divorced/Separated? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
zebra: No. She packed out of my house with her own hands exactly one year ago becos of the guilt even though i told her she's bin 4given. I and our 2 kids live together while she lives alone in her own house.

Your story is rather touching...It must be a hard one on you, especially the aspect of raising the kids. You will, if you search thoroughly find a better soulmate. May the lord keep you and the kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Drives Her Returned Car (Pics) / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.