Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

(photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? (5002 Views)

18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis---- / Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fight gini shocked
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by happykidArotiba(m): 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Komex:

You are biased o... You are looking for something
you can say dat again
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by happykidArotiba(m): 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=Ollybarbie219][/quote] wink
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Crocz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Peak of shamelessness
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by tobiboss(m): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
cocoberry: See bobbi oooooo grin
like tooth pic angry

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by zicoraads: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Boo...wetin? Mine is even bigger than that tongue

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Chilug(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Komex:

I believe you
Tell us ur experience bro.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by sheunfemix: 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aiiiii flat bosom cheesy the tym sumtng like this almost happened to me, I left the girl and went to a friends house to keep my head cool. I cudnt even exchange word talkless of fist fight cheesy funny the person I ran to is also here on NL. But hey, I got my man back and I dint even raise my voice or finger
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by jeflexy(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
The girl reading my comment would do it if the guy has got a golden d*ck grin
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Haba! this is shameful
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chilug:
Tell us ur experience bro.
1st of all, No bi me dem the fight for?
Secondly e for make sense for girls to fight on me head once in awhile.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
zicoraads: Boo...wetin? Mine is even bigger than that tongue

I feel you
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2014

Like Spanner

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by MrCork: 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Komex: I saw a pic of two cheesy ladies fighting theirselves to nudity. Men fight bloody but we never have any aim to UnCloth our opponent during a fight. Ladies can you fight like this to keep your Man. Share you views

...kaiiii...seee...booobsi....see pant! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by agrovick(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
mzteemarh: Haba! this is shameful
u'v got a beautiful smile
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by cocoberry(f): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sweet! Where have u been?

zicoraads: Boo...wetin? Mine is even bigger than that tongue
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
agrovick:
u'v got a beautiful smile
thank you smiley
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yes..................IF HE WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Missmossy(f): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chai! The first lady is almost n,a.k.e.d. For what now? There are a million and one guys out there,why fight over one who may not even cherish you?

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Exponental(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
I wouldnt marry her either if she could stoop so low.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by TheRealMrStan(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=13pt]Ladies, by the time you fight for your man and disfigure your pretty face with bite marks and scars, he will eventually dump you and go for a lady with fresher face.[/size] cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/1927469/ladiesenjoy-oct-1st-nigerian-lessons
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by jaybee3(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
cocoberry: Sweet! Where have u been?

Been around
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by BreezyRita(f): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
No way!! I'll never fight o. As I no get strength so? I'll just jejely go my way. If the other is spoiling for a fight, I'd rather be called a coward o. There are better things to fight for o.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by lukedan75(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
ladies wit forming...hmmm,,,,,,i reserve extra comments
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by lukedan75(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
BreezyRita: No way!! I'll never fight o. As I no get strength so? I'll just jejely go my way. If the other is spoiling for a fight, I'd rather be called a coward o. There are better things to fight for o.
@breezyrita,, are U sure? If Yes then, good of U
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by cocoberry(f): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Jaybee3 seriously it's been ages! Trusting u r good?

jaybee3:
Been around
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by agrovick(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
mzteemarh: thank you smiley
U are welcome, ur signature got me screaming amen. Will u be my e.wife? Yes or Yes
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by jaybee3(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
cocoberry: Jaybee3 seriously it's been ages! Trusting u r good?

Yeah im chilling... You just bone awon bois
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
mzteemarh: thank you smiley
WEDS
agrovick: U are welcome, ur signature got me screaming amen. Will u be my e.wife? Yes or Yes

I see you ooo...Na fight we come discuss ooo...no bi banky w song "Yes No"
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Missmossy: Chai! The first lady is almost n,a.k.e.d. For what now? There are a million and one guys out there,why fight over one who may not even cherish you?
Which one be almost? I don see every thing na...she is naked.... love-vendor
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Classyzi: Yes..................IF HE WILL DO THE SAME FOR ME.

Finally...the truth
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
LOL grin
Wah I love best
Buh some ladies sha lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Hair Styles. Ladies,which One Is Your Best Style? (pics) / Male Bestie Needed / Picture Of Ashawo High School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.