Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

(photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? (5000 Views)

18 !!! Which Two Nl Girls Do U Think Will Fight Like Dis---- / Photo: 'Ladies See What Will Melt Your Heart' (Viewers Discretion) / Photo: Ladies And Guys How Many Of you Can Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
I saw a pic of two ladies fighting theirselves to nudity. Men fight bloody but we never have any aim to UnCloth our opponent during a fight. Ladies can you fight like this to keep your Man. Share you views

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by echobee(f): 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lailai! For wetin?

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
u sure??^^

3 Likes

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
echobee: Lailai! For wetin?

Are you very sure...love is blind ooo

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Because he is who? Obama's son? undecided

2 Likes

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by echobee(f): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Komex:

Are you very sure...love is blind ooo
Love no blind ooooooo. Love see pass anything

1 Like

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Elantracey: Because he is who? Obama's son? undecided

Forget Obama...even GEJ's son people will fight ooo
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by jasmines(f): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
God forbid, say who die?
My love isnt blind o! E carry head lamp

I tell my girls, NEVER fight for a man who hasn't taken you to the altar, why? anything can happen a day to your wedding
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
echobee:
Love no blind ooooooo. Love see pass anything

I believe you
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by constance500: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
See them.. Dem Wan form.. All those text messages and Internet assaults nko.. grin
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
constance500: See them.. Dem Wan form.. All those text messages and Internet assaults nko.. grin

Good Question...I see those text too o
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Choi!
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Danhumprey: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chai! All because of a man?cry
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Ollybarbie219(f): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
For why na? Ill rather quietly take a bow than bring myself down to this level! lipsrsealed
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by happykidArotiba(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ladies, shut the f**k up, and say the truth. *Y3S
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by happykidArotiba(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ollybarbie219: For why na? Ill rather quietly take a bow than bring myself down to this level! lipsrsealed
sure, cute ladies lyk u. won't do it.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Ollybarbie219(f): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
happykidArotiba: sure, cute ladies lyk u. won't do it.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
happykidArotiba: sure, cute ladies lyk u. won't do it.

You are biased o... You are looking for something
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fight over a guy? For what na? A guy who might even end up dumping your sorry ass for fighting and disgracing him. The fight will just make a perfect reason for a breakup he's had in his mind long ago.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Komex:

Forget Obama...even GEJ's son people will fight ooo

I won't
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Komex(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
Elantracey:

I won't

I've Heard n I believe
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Begonia(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
What is this?! God forbid!
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by MisterLongman(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
jasmines: God forbid, say who die?
My love isnt blind o! E carry head lamp

I tell my girls, NEVER fight for a man who hasn't taken you to the altar, why? anything can happen a day to your wedding
After Wedding nko
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Never ever. Not in a lifetime.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
never!

If the girls' Fu<kUp really needs to be treated, I might get people to do it. That's if it has gotten that bad!. In the absence of that, I can't fight for a man or I can't fight in person rather.

2 Likes

Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsBreezy: Never ever. Not in a lifetime.
. y? den u really dont like ur man..lol..lwkmd! grin
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie: never!

If the girls' Fu<kUp really needs to be treated, I might get people to do it. That's if it has gotten that bad!. In the absence of that, I can't fight for a man or I can't fight in person rather.

matured!
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
richommie: . y? den u really dont like ur man..lol..lwkmd! grin

Lol when I'm not ratchet. I don't need to fight for a man ever. I'm not desperate I can do without him. Especially when he has someone else.
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol when I'm not ratchet. I don't need to fight for a man ever. I'm not desperate I can do without him. Especially when he has someone else.
ok! smileydear
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Its clear they street gurls...A gurl who knows wat she's worth won't do all dis nw...Shuoo!
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Naaa no time o, men full ground instead f fighting ill wish dem happy eva after, cos I aint got time to check time
Re: (photo)ladies, Will You Fight Like This To Keep Your Man? by cocoberry(f): 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
See bobbi oooooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Guy And The Lady He Hurt... / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / Hilarious Hair Styles. Ladies,which One Is Your Best Style? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.