Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,790 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It (5432 Views)

10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Dbestmax(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
How does it feel my men....we don suffer for women hands o

1 Like

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by constance500: 3:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Take it as a yes.. She already agreed, she is just shy to let it out.. Don't continue wooing her. . U don win already

2 Likes

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
for ur mind??^^^

1 Like

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Afrok(m): 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Then allow her to think about it coz whether she thinks about it or not, two things are always involved. It's either she says YES or she says NO, but if U don't give her time to think (may be she will, may be she'll not) that, might just be a perfect excuse for saying No to U.

2 Likes

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by valmunich(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
They only give that reply so they won't seem cheap accepting immediately smiley

2 Likes

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Begonia(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
She's just bluffing.. wait a little smiley

1 Like

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Dbestmax(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: for ur mind??^^^
Come RainPrince take ur tym o
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Dbestmax(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Begonia: She's just bluffing.. wait a little smiley
A liitle u say...D very first gal dat told me dat years bak wen I was still in college...I never heard frm her agen....mayb she's still thinking till 2day

5 Likes

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Come RainPrince take ur tym o
lol i forgot my wrist watch at home so i cant take my time.can u help me take urs??
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
A liitle u say...D very first gal dat told me dat years bak wen I was still in college...I never heard frm her agen....mayb she's still thinking till 2day
lol
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by chibwike(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok, na wooing thread dey reign this days

1 Like

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
ok advice mode activated.
guy d truth is when she tell u shes gon think bout it,itvdepends on u cos d next meeting she may tell u she is still thinking or yet to think or No or Yes but like i say it depend on u whateva her answa may b u take ur next step from there.
BUT d truth is its a greenlight tho not all are green shaa.
i drop my pen here.

1 Like

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
To me it means no.

1 Like

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Dbestmax(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsBreezy: To me it means no.
Lie...#badbelle
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lie...#badbelle

Haha well if I tell a guy ill think about it. I mean no. I will more than likely say no hehe
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Dbestmax(m): 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha well if I tell a guy ill think about it. I mean no. I will more than likely say no hehe
Breezy ur own 2much sef...u no go woo peson...if dem woo u ...u no go gree...stop talking 2 me

1 Like

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Breezy ur own 2much sef...u no go woo peson...if dem woo u ...u no go gree...stop talking 2 me

sad I'm sorry..

Okay...
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Dbestmax(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

sad I'm sorry..

Okay...
Beta...mtcheww
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
Beta...mtcheww

embarassed
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Dbestmax(m): 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

embarassed
wait wait wait is dat an apology
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Chilug(m): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
its a easy and nice way of calming ur nerve while saying no to you.
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Crocz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
I never even ask girls I've dated whether dem gree o or not...me just do my stuff and rap for the 1st day..other days, we talk something different...and the game is on
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax:
wait wait wait is dat an apology

No. I've done nothing wrong. But if you don't wanna talk to me fine. Bye now. smiley
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Dbestmax(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrsBreezy:

No. I've done nothing wrong. But if you don't wanna talk to me fine. Bye now. smiley
Ok u still won't mellow...oya nw bye since u dnt knw wat u did
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by dmcdad: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
constance500: Take it as a yes.. She already agreed, she is just shy to let it out.. Don't continue wooing her. . U don win already
Na competition? cheesy
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by philantoxx(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Exponental(m): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dont mind them. Most of them are forming.....its already a yes. Imagine a girl who sent her friend (who was already dating my friend) to me to woo her. This girl still said she needed to think about it.
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Sarimah(f): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
If a girl tells u dat then there is hope...if she doesn't like u she will tell u to ur face
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by TheRealMrStan(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=13pt]@OP, it could mean you've not spent enough money yet![/size] grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1927469/ladiesenjoy-oct-1st-nigerian-lessons
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dbestmax: How does it feel my men....we don suffer for women hands o
Suffer ?
Which yeye suffer is that .... ? You leave her and allow her to keep thinking about it while you simply move to another level unless she worth the wait and stress !!

1 Like

Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Punstar: 2:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Crocz: I never even ask girls I've dated whether dem gree o or not...me just do my stuff and rap for the 1st day..other days, we talk something different...and the game is on
For real??....No proper agreement and definition of terms?. What manner of chics do you date
Re: When U Woo A Girl And She Say's She'l Think About It by Crocz(m): 7:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Punstar: For real??....No proper agreement and definition of terms?. What manner of chics do you date

Haha...like the 3rd day, I just ask her out...after, I give her a gentle french kiss and we're close for that day...other days follows the same trend

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Rules For A Guy Trying To Woo A Girl On Social Networks!!! / Is Anything Wrong With This Picture? / Ashewo Shouts Customer's Name During Sex (picture Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.