Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

“There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military (15076 Views)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan / Plot To Discredit GEJ's Administration Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
gringringrin
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by eleko1: 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by esau0007(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
nice job my soldiers gad blesssssss
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
SMALLPENIS: gringringrin

Eeeyaah, you just missed fp, pele
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
eleko1: .

Eeeyaah, you just missed fp, pele
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by sexzskil(f): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Blame game everywhere! Lemme too find someone to blame. I blame the guy that posted directly above me as the principal cause of my low CPGA!
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by condralbede(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Weldone NA...You guys r on point ,just like a decimal point.praaaaaaa
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by aljharem(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Those blaming the army so carry guns and fight boko haram themselves
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by condralbede(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
cool
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Amanwulu1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
g
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by emaculate99: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by ugotuf(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Gallant compatriots, ride on and well done, we will surely win this war.We are all solidly behind you guys. God bless Nigeria.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by bitterpenis(m): 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
ok
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dear Nigerian Military Militias, no one is discrediting your bum ar.ses, you lot just don't have what it takes to excel in modern warfare. You lack the training, tools, know-how, morale, and ability to fight. You wouldn't even be able to fight your way out of a paper-bag, that's how terrible you're. And it's only right for supreme minds to point out the obvious, devoid of pseudo-patriotism synonymous with emotional and blinkered ultra-nationalists.

As the giant termite of Africa, we expected more from you. However, you let everyone down, and failed a generation of Nigerians - both at home and in diaspora. Calling you a disgrace is an understatement!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by TechWalker007: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
My take is that General Olukolade was talking about weapons that were stolen in those attacks where Boko Haram seem to have won and the Army retreated. I don't think he's referring to Boko Haram militants looting the armoury as presented by the Punch writer.

It is sad however that certain people, because of their political affiliation have taken sides with Boko Haram against anyone and any body who oppose their thirst for power and that includes Nigerian Armed Forces.
They whip up hate for DSS, Military and all who are actually fighting to prevent ISIS-like experience in Nigeria and West Africa at large.

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by ayzero6487(m): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
ugoezeik: d epistle is too much, someone should pls summaries to me because am good in reading long grammar

....Now I understand why u had F9 in English and Literature........hope say u go write GCE sha.....
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by roufy235(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2014

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Eblinksflex(m): 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
kennygee: Who dey chop the money wey dem spos take finance the Military all these while?

The military has so decayed that Oga Jonah is borrowing $1billion to fight terrorism.

Money that i want to believe part of it will finance his election campaign.

Who is fooling who?

must u criticize? Y can't u profer solution instead of heating up d polity to cause anothe e war betwèen jonathans supporters and anti jonathan group
dearie pls shield d arm of criticism and embrace the warmth of nation building
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by obailala(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
There's a difference between outright discrediting of the Nigerian Military and simply stating the obvious. I would categorically say it that the Nigerian military is weak against the tiny insurgence and the reason for this is clearly before our very eyes.

There are several moles in the military aiding bokoharam. There are also a lot of stinkingly corrupt top defence chiefs who through their corruption has rendered the almighty Nigerian military spineless in the face of a tiny bokoharam insurgence... The political leadership of Nigeria is also culpable; a lot of people in power are profiting massively from the huge defence budgets. Even the recently approved $1billion dollars will still go down the drain if the corruption infesting the system is not tackled.

Ordering Newspapers not to report the atrocities of BH does not mean the atrocities were not being committed daily. Also, ghost websites like Sahara reporters and premium times reporting the situation as it is does not mean they are in support of the BH massacre.

Until our leaders stop playing politics with our lives (accusing opposition for BH) and focus their attention on those corrupt military chiefs and civilian accomplices in the defence ministry who loot defence budgets, the Nigerian Military will continue to be spineless.

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
In Sambisa forest, the pen is not mightier than the sword. But behind the computer, the pen is mightier than the swords.

APC goons should be drafted into Sambisa forest to test their patriotism.

Tinubu, please go into Sambisa and start revolution from there.

Buhari, obey the call of patriotism, enter Sambisa and start your "Auntie Kwuorroption" campaign.

We have defeated Ebola, we will defeat Boko APC Haram.

5 Likes

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Apparently you can just walk into the Military Munitions depot and loot it like a kid loots the fridge.. and this Officer of the Army can open his gaff and tell Nigerians that "AS A MATTER OF HABIT" Boko Haram strolls into its amoury and pick whatever they want and jump over the fence.. this is how idi0tically gullible Nigerians have become, how F00ls bring us to their level and beat us half to death

2 Likes

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by MeAndYou(m): 4:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
ah
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by ugoezeik(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
ayzero6487:

....Now I understand why u had F9 in English and Literature........hope say u go write GCE sha.....
my lesson teacher died last month, so can u pls help me with one? because I need dat gce badestly
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by j4sure(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
U guyz are doing great .dont mind them
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hanibal:
Bros the 1 billion dollars isnt in cash... its just going to be in form of documents for direct exchange of arms worth that amount.
nobody is goina carry any cash
#advice do not comment on issues if U dont ave ur facts. thanks

Between, why dyou tink big companies borrow money from banks to do bizness? Is it becos dey dnt have liquidity? NO! Dey borrow money becos return on investment on it is higher, company gains, bank gains, relationship s created and company still has their liquid assets on fixed and massive profit rolling over.
Again, why didnt FG print money from CBN? because dats not wise and its dangerous to d econo. By borrowing dat money, nigeria gains, america gains, relationship is strenghened and all.

U see?
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by sexzskil(f): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
shymexx: Dear Nigerian Military Militias, no one is discrediting your bum ar.ses, you lot just don't have what it takes to excel in modern warfare. You lack the training, tools, know-how, morale, and ability to fight. You wouldn't even be able to fight your way out of a paper-bag, that's how terrible you're. And it's only right for supreme minds to point out the obvious, devoid of pseudo-patriotism synonymous with emotional and blinkered ultra-nationalists.

As the giant termite of Africa, we expected more from you. However, you let everyone down, and failed a generation of Nigerians - both at home and in diaspora. Calling you a disgrace is an understatement!
BEHOLD NAIRALAND'S GREATEST POST OF THE DAY!
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by eleko1: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided tongue sad
didadavid:

Eeeyaah, you just missed fp, peleyaah, you just missed fp, pele
eyaah, you just missed fp, pele[/quote]
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Reference(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Well said General Chris. The civilian establishment is no better than the military they open their useless mouths to criticise. Is it the military that raised and funds Boko Haram.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by BashBB: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Whoever is discontented with what the NA are doing should head to sambisa forest and do what they think should have been done, the NA has done morethan enough as per motivations, weapons, logisitics, grants etc available for them.

In other news please DHQ make your recruitments transparent. there are people that are willing to join the NA, not because is a way out of poverty for them, but for the sheer passion they have to serve their country.

1 Like

Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by frodobee: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
I bliv you guys are trying. If they dont commend you, just commend urself and go on- that is how i treat them in my own small field. And trust me, one day they will lick their phlegm. Yes, afterall they tried discreditting the doctors during the ebola menace, and today they have eaten their words. Whoever you are reading this post, keep doing what you are doing right and let the haters keep whiling their time hating-word to MODs tryna ban me.
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by coolchimex: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
If only defence budgets were not being embezzled in the past (so much that it became a culture), Boko Haram would have been matched bullet for bullet, gun for gun and bomb for bomb plus even more than they'd expect. It took the boko pigs and the untimely death of several promising soldiers and officers for the army leadership to wake up. The Nigerian Army of ECOMOG days is still as strong and resilient as ever but some Generals are making the guys to lose faith in the system hence desertion and mutiny. God Bless our military and the Oga Generals @ d top reconsider the mutinous soldiers (NA UNA CAUSE AM)!
Re: “There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
Alas, the Nigerian Army is just like the Nigerian Political System.. Emotional, Sentimental, Frustrated, Self-serving, Unfocussed and down-right illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Made Osinbajo A Professor At Unilag? / Security Agencies Watch-list Supreme Court Justices-the Nations / Nazeef Babaji Celebrates Sallah With Faggo Community As He Distributes Cloths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.