Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan (12434 Views)

“There Is So Much Eagerness To Discredit Us"- Nigerian Military / Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by youngies(m): 7:15am On May 14, 2012
Wife of the President, Dame Patience Jonathan, has alleged that the rising wave of insecurity pervading the land was orchestrated to discredit her husband by making him look inefficient.

The first lady stated this at Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, at the weekend when she led prominent indigenes of the state to a thanksgiving dance in honour of the speaker of the State House of Assembly, Hon. Kombowei Benson. She urged the sponsors of rising criticisms over cases of insecurity against her husband to desist as the plan to discredit the present administration would fail.

Dame Jonathan, who led the speakers of the Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom state assemblies to the Kingdom of Grace Mission in Yenagoa, said though it was becoming clearer that the cases of insecurity provoked by the rising bomb attacks by an insurgent group in the country and other issues were sponsored, the mission of those involved would not work because the president is a man with good heart who did not vote himself to power.

"My husband is a man of peace. The crises in the country are being handled and it is of great concern to the president. Those involved in these acts should know that the president did not put himself into power and all they are doing to disrupt and derail the peaceful co-existence of the country will fail," Mrs. Jonathan declared.

Lol...More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1527-insecurity-theres-plot-to-discredit-my-husband-dame-patience-jonathan
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Beaf: 7:19am On May 14, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by mpumalanga: 8:03am On May 14, 2012
True talk,speak out DAME for the time of keeping quiet is over.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:34am On May 14, 2012
Dame, when next the retardeen comes into the bedroom to have his Congo shined, ask him what he has done so far with the list of evil boko sponsors with him.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by doofanc: 8:46am On May 14, 2012
Here we go again. Like husband like wife. Always looking for who to shift blame to.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by honeric01(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2012
doofanc: Here we go again. Like husband like wife. Always looking for who to shift blame to.

Peculiar to most Nigerians grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Beaf1: 10:09am On May 14, 2012
Shut-up and tell your retard husband to resign if he doesnt have balls. He said he knows them why can he stop them.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:19am On May 14, 2012
Really?? And he can't do nuffin as the president??
That makes him completely useless..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by linsa01(m): 10:20am On May 14, 2012
@topic, she tried sha, i taught she would say 'there is a plot to Recredit my husband' lol.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by jason123: 10:20am On May 14, 2012
^^^ embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry angry
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by gabman700: 10:21am On May 14, 2012
Beaf!:
Shut-up and tell your retard husband to resign if he doesnt have balls. He said he knows them why can he stop them.

Very unlike the real Beaf.
B prepared 2 receive d brunt of ur impersonation.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by mufc009(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2012
Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by youngmonie: 10:24am On May 14, 2012
Tot the last time she said its leaders in Nigeria that are the cause of the insecurity. TO which her Hubby happens to be the NO1 citizen...jus saying!!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by ebgbest(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2012
Beaf!:
gudluk wil nt step down 4 any body, even if iz only one pesin remaini in dis com3. He has 7more yrs 2go.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by jason123: 10:24am On May 14, 2012
My take on this is:

GEJ is OUR President! The president of the federal republic of Nigeria. He has the ability to persecute the Boko-haram leaders/sponsors, why he does not want to do it I don't know. The country is with him but he is fast losing the sympathy and support that has been his back bone. May God help him!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by jason123: 10:26am On May 14, 2012
ebgbest: gudluk wil nt step down 4 any body, even if iz one pesin remaini in d com3. He has 7more yrs 2go

Mr man, there will be an election in 2015 and Nigerians will decide. You are not god! Any attempt to force someone on Nigerians will be severely resisted!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Chanchit: 10:28am On May 14, 2012
Demdem: Dame, when next the retardeen comes into the bedroom to have his Congo shined, ask him what he has done so far with the list of evil boko sponsors with him.
Bad man..... If GEJ just do mistake enter NL one day, cardiac go arrest am, if e read all this our comments..

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by doctokwus: 10:30am On May 14, 2012
Just like ordinary nigerians are feeling d heat of poverty,insecurity,pervasive out of dis world corruption in almost all spheres,police dysfunction,etc;dame & GEJ are now feeling d heat of heavy criticism frm virtually every sector,right down to d PDP itself.A man who knows his onions,who has an idea of what it means to run a nation,who is married& is seeing his wife gettin affected wt all d criticism will now take d bulls by d horn,damn d status quo& d business as usual attitude& for once in dis country do biz unusual.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by ebgbest(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2012
jason123: My take on this is:

GEJ is OUR President! The president of the federal republic of Nigeria. He has the ability to persecute the Boko-haram leaders/sponsors, why he does not want to do it I don't know. The country is with him but he is fast losing the sympathy and support that has been his back bone. May God help him!
he has no rite 2prosecute anybody. Our president is nt d judiciary. God wil xpose dem
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Iceslizer(f): 10:33am On May 14, 2012
[/color]"My husband is a man of peace. The crises in the country are being handled and it is of great concern to the president. Those involved in these acts should know that the president did not put himself into power and all they are doing to disrupt and derail the peaceful co-existence of the country will fail," Mrs. Jonathan declared.

GOOD ENGISH! That's if the sentence was'nt edited.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Chanchit: 10:33am On May 14, 2012
ebgbest: gudluk wil nt step down 4 any body, even if iz only one pesin remaini in dis com3. He has 7more yrs 2go.
But u won't be that "1" person... Since u're ready to die for GEJ to complete his 7yrs in office..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by kombats: 10:33am On May 14, 2012

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by robinhoodd2(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2012
youngies: Wife of the President, Dame Patience Jonathan, has alleged that the rising wave of insecurity pervading the land was orchestrated to discredit her husband by making him look inefficient.

The first lady stated this at Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, at the weekend when she led prominent indigenes of the state to a thanksgiving dance in honour of the speaker of the State House of Assembly, Hon. Kombowei Benson. She urged the sponsors of rising criticisms over cases of insecurity against her husband to desist as the plan to discredit the present administration would fail.

Dame Jonathan, who led the speakers of the Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom state assemblies to the Kingdom of Grace Mission in Yenagoa, said though it was becoming clearer that the cases of insecurity provoked by the rising bomb attacks by an insurgent group in the country and other issues were sponsored, the mission of those involved would not work because the president is a man with good heart who did not vote himself to power.

"My husband is a man of peace. The crises in the country are being handled and it is of great concern to the president. Those involved in these acts should know that the president did not put himself into power and all they are doing to disrupt and derail the peaceful co-existence of the country will fail," Mrs. Jonathan declared.

Lol...More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/1527-insecurity-theres-plot-to-discredit-my-husband-dame-patience-jonathan
she has every right to defend her husband,better for worse so dey say,but wat am finding difficult to comprehend is the fact that she led elected speaker of some houses of assembly,this is nothing but a shame to d states involved.shes just a wife d president for cry out loud,she wasnt elected,infact her office is not constitutional.i stand to b corrected anyway
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by jason123: 10:34am On May 14, 2012
ebgbest: he has no rite 2prosecute anybody. Our president is nt d judiciary. God wil xpose dem

As a christian (I hope I am right), the bible says, "Faith without works is dead" James 2:14-26. Sir, he has the power to do something. He once said he knows the people that sponsor Boko haram
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by lacasa: 10:35am On May 14, 2012
Wait, did i read clearly

†ЂΞ First lady led State. Speakers O̶̷̩̥̊͡f House O̶̷̩̥̊͡f Assembly

a first Lady With no political office in our constitution

Nawa 4 dose states ☺º°˚˚°ºoo Kissing ass in Broad daylight

Aπϑ just think, this is after dis humpty-dumpty said †ЂΞ. Leaders are incompetent against BH, now its another Dumb public outburst from d retardeen's wife

Nawa 4 dis people oooooooo
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by ebgbest(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2012
jason123:

Mr man, there will be an election in 2015 and Nigerians will decide. You are not god! Any attempt to force someone on Nigerians will be severely resisted!
dude nobody is forcing Gej on u bt he is Nigeria choice. Dat guy has done gr8 in term of economic bt there ar sum hater dat wan 2c his govt cripple via security challege

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Redhot111(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2012
Dis Lame Patience Jonathan shuld knw dat her wife(abi na d man b d husband?) is weak tin. If she says dey are try 2 do possible tins 2 discredit dia government, den, i'm afraid dey r doin a gud wrk @ it. Dis jst made us realise dat we have a lilly livered black ape 4 a president.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by bebechuks: 10:40am On May 14, 2012
No be only presido Joe be, he is so slow like a snail, Dame work on ur husband if you can because you yurself you slow pass snail!
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by ebgbest(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2012
jason123:

As a christian (I hope I am right), the bible says, "Faith without works is dead" James 2:14-26. Sir, he has the power to do something. He once said he knows the people that sponsor Boko haram
yap, bt ma point stil stand, iz he d one 2 prosecute dem, wat iz d function of d court and rememember fundamental human rite is part of our constitution
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 10:42am On May 14, 2012
MRS PATIENCE. PLS HELP US TELL THE RETARDEEN THAT WE NEED SOME CASSAVA BREAD IN IBADAN AND SOME UMBLERRAS TO WALK AROUND THIS RAINY SEASON.
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by WhoIGoAsk: 10:44am On May 14, 2012
grin angry
Re: Insecurity: There’s Plot To Discredit My Husband — Dame Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cannot Work With Tinubu, ACN A Party Of Rebels – Falae / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Enemy Of Ndigbo. By Ugonna Utulor / IGP Asks Imo CP To Fish Out IPOB Members Behind Imo Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.