Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. (13099 Views)

Oboy See Heavy Accident Along Rivers Express Way (with Few Pics) / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria! / Few Pics From Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Pentagonal, GowonAbacha, Ebankole, AlabaBoss, Odinma1, ShagariAbacha, etc, who has the HIV positive status certificate, he should display it?
Anambra Adigo Mma.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Pentagonal, GowonAbacha, Ebankole, AlabaBoss, Odinma1, ShagariAbacha, etc, who has the HIV positive status certificate, he should display it?
Anambra Adigo Mma.

So, you are serious about acting like a disgruntled fella all the time?

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Berem behind the wheels, Omenka co-piloting. Oya confess.

It is good to see Janjaweedians coupling up grin grin
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by winniz: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: [s][/s]Pentagonal, GowonAbacha, Ebankole, AlabaBoss, Odinma1, ShagariAbacha, etc, who has the HIV positive status certificate, he should display it?
Anambra Adigo Mma.[s][/s]

Keep fooling yourself cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
tokunboh: Berem behind the wheels, Omenka co-piloting. Oya confess.

It is good to see Janjaweedians coupling up grin grin
behind the wheels? You must be drunk this morning. I am not in Abuja and I don't know how to drive.
I have given you the attention you desire.

Enjoy the independence celebration.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by mikeywise(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
winniz:

Keep fooling yourself cool cool
Ga gwa npa gi.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by winniz: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Ga gwa npa gi.

Onye iberibe cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by ojimbo(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
thats the pictures of nnewi not abuja
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, you are serious about acting like a disgruntled fella all the time?
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Jmain: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2014
omenka: Just got to Abuja to see one "man of God/ Cankerworm" at the Ecumenical Centre. Decided to take and share a few pictures. Coming soon.

It is five pages already and people haven't queried the OP on why a Christian cleric should be called a cankerworm . . . .

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2014
winniz:

Onye iberibe cool cool
Npa gi ki na gwa.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2014
berem: behind the wheels? You must be drunk this morning. I am not in Abuja and I don't know how to drive.
I have given you the attention you desire.

Enjoy the independence celebration.

Berem, I await your thread on your this 'independence rendezvous'. Is it a bad thing for Janjaweeeeeds to couple up? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Kundagarten: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2014
omenka i have done you a favour, i've sent this link to a friend with links to Ecumenical Centre.
You can thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by winniz: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Npa gi ki na gwa.

Inwero npa sha, onye nzuzu dika gi cool cool

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2014
tokunboh:

Berem, I await your thread on your this 'independence rendezvous'. Is it a bad thing for Janjaweeeeeds to couple up? grin grin
e be like say you no get work this morning to do?
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2014
winniz:

Inwero npa sha, onye nzuzu dika gi cool cool
O okwu ki i na cho.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Yeske2(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2014
See as una scatter this thread.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by shizzle11(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Pentagonal, GowonAbacha, Ebankole, AlabaBoss, Odinma1, ShagariAbacha, etc, who has the HIV positive status certificate, he should display it?
Anambra Adigo Mma.
orlandomumu, you are an undisputed iddiott of the highest order. If you and your cohorts fail to show nairalanders the so called 'certificate', God will not only punish you, devil will also damage you and satan will destroy you.

Meanwhile you have not answered my question, you were expelled from unilorin after 9years for cult activities and ra.pe, true or false?

Secondly you are a HIV+ ga.y, yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:46am On Oct 01, 2014
shizzle11: orlandomumu, you are an undisputed iddiott of the highest order. If you and your cohorts fail to show nairalanders the so called 'certificate', God will not only punish you, devil will also damage you and satan will destroy you.

Meanwhile you have not answered my question, you were expelled from unilorin after 9years for cult activities and ra.pe, true or false?

Secondly you are a HIV+ ga.y, yes or no?
Your HIV status is known here with proof.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Canme4u(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2014
Just passing by.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by fx45(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
pentagonal: .

senseless as expected. so omenka is now Yoruba talk about corrosive acid for brain fluid.
I can't see anywhere Sunnybobo3 mentioned the word Yoruba. In Ur idiocy, U've quickly ascribed the 'Coward' tag to Yoruba people... It makes me begin to wonder if Yorubas are cowards as postulated by the generality of Nigerians.

And for Ur information, omenka is a cowardly Yoruba boy. Everybody knows that. Using an Igbo moniker on Nairaland does not in any way act as a veil on his identity and ethnicity. Please make sure U don't quote me and if U're foolhardy enough to do so... Then U should, Go and Die!

5 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by pentagonal: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
fx45:
I can't see anywhere Sunnybobo3 mentioned the word Yoruba. In Ur idiocy, U've quickly ascribed the 'Coward' tag to Yoruba people... It makes me begin to wonder if Yorubas are cowards as postulated by the generality of Nigerians.

And for Ur information, omenka is a cowardly Yoruba boy. Everybody knows that. Using an Igbo moniker on Nairaland does not in any way act as a veil on his identity and ethnicity. Please make sure U don't quote me and if U're foolhardy enough to do so... Then U should, Go and Die!

fvck face shyte eating foool.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by PapiWata: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dang, an innocent discussion thread about a visit to Abuja has now degenerated into a bunch of girly-boys slapping one another in an endless noisy cat fight. Watch it, you poofters, because if you get too wild with those limp-wristed slaps, your makeup will run, and you could even wind up breaking a fingernail.

Please, fellas, this is a family oriented website, so save us all the embarrassment, and stop this pathetic flirtation with each other. Get a motel room already, you agitated little lady-boys, rather than waste all that sissy energy messing up what was actually an interesting photo journal.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Curlieweed: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
PapiWata: Dang, an innocent discussion thread about a visit to Abuja has now degenerated into a bunch of girly-boys slapping one another in an endless noisy cat fight. Watch it, you poofters, because if you get too wild with those limp-wristed slaps, your makeup will run, and you could even wind up breaking a fingernail.

Please, fellas, this is a family oriented website, so save us all the embarrassment, and stop this pathetic flirtation with each other. Get a motel room already, you agitated little lady-boys, rather than waste all that sissy energy messing up what was actually an interesting photo journal.

Good advice, Bro.

But they should remember to play safe and not forget to use condoms and water based lubricants.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by fx45(m): 1:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
pentagonal:

fvck face shyte eating foool.
Tunde Salaam! Are U incapable of engaging in an intelligent discourse? U're so full of swear words and invectives. U must've had a troubled childhood. Seriously, U need help. U need to ease off the tension. Go and meet berem... I heard she's sharing her poosie free of charge to any interested APC e-maggot.

6 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by Tundeiab(m): 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
omenka: My lunch. No time to stop and eat.
I thought it's your BALL o... grin
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by pentagonal: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
fx45:
Tunde Salaam! Are U incapable of engaging in an intelligent discourse? U're so full of swear words and invectives. U must've had a troubled childhood. Seriously, U need help. U need to ease off the tension. Go and meet berem... I heard she's sharing her poosie free of charge to any interested APC e-maggot.

nobody in your family tree, dead or living can match the IQ of my toe nails. you god forsaken turd that need to be flush down the sewers. that woman you taking a jibes at his more knowledgeable and better than all the headless maggot bimbo in your lineage.
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by GovWahala: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
omenka: Just got to Abuja to see one "man of God/ Cankerworm" at the Ecumenical Centre. Decided to take and share a few pictures. Coming soon.
U are a Big Fool for calling a Man of God cankerworm I'm sure that's what u also call ur useless Father.
APShits dogs pls put this one under chains, cos the brains have being seriously distorted.

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by ibietela2(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
omenka: Just got my phone back. Had it confiscated ("for security purposes"wink before being ushered into the hallway leading up to the waiting room. Seems the war on terror and the expos on the social media have taken their toll on how our brethrens conduct their business. And I've got a wild hunch someone in here is a RAT.

I reserve the right to make further comments on this thread. Life's damn too precious.

And for the records, it wasn't the TAN CAN president I went to see.

Hahahahahahahahahaha...........................
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by ibietela2(m): 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
0rlando0woh:
Someone mentioned ''cowardice'' and you immediately assumed he meant ''Yoruba'', doesn't that say something?
Happy independence Olatunde Salam, any bombing today?

Aaaahh is that Tunde salami?
Re: Few Pics From My Brief Trip To Abuja To Meet A Cankerworm. by ibietela2(m): 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Bros you wicked o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Giving 13% Oil Derivation To Governors, Ndigbo Group Tells FG / EFCC Arraigns Fortunate Fiberesima, Jonathan’s Doctor For N258m Fraud / Usman Yusuf Sues Health Minister, AGF, Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.