Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus (1805 Views)

Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo / Massob To Join Boko Haram - Uwazuruike, Leader Threatens: I May Join Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus by anonimi: 3:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
berem: I guess not only actors and musicians should be going into politics. If any nairalander decides to go into politics,it is equally good. Jarus,you should set the pace for that.

Wish you all the best if you have decided to join politics.

Reading his post, I would rather say "since you have decided"....
Re: Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus by naffysa(f): 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
May Almighty God guide u.
Re: Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
During my day's in sobi Military base. It was up lawal running Things. Kwara is peaceful state with lots of politician's as such you will need to lobby them Mr jarus
Wish You all the best

Re: Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
anonimi:

Reading his post, I would rather say "since you have decided"....
how is that your business?
Re: Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus by anonimi: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
KnowAll: Joining politics at d most ineffective level is a waste of time and space. Being a LG chairman in today's political dispensation is likened to being d lap dog of an already inffective, corrupt & nepotistic Governor.

The LG chairmen post are dead on arrival, their development funds have been hijacked by x Governors, tell me how your overzealous lofty ambition would see d light of day. Is it by spending your own cash for Offa Community.

The proposition of one seeing oneself as d messiah of change in d grassroot level is not only a very good wishful thinking bordering on illusion but a pariah academic exercise going by d prevaling circumstances in d country with regards to that office.

Today's LG Chairmen are yes sir men. They lack funds & are imprisoned by grand ideas that would never see d light of day. They would gyrate to every beat played by d Governor only to be discarded into oblivion after d mandatory 3 years in office elaspes. The d all mighty Governor in his usaul style passes that tainted & weightless baton to next loyal party man or better still to one of his many straight jacket weather beaten supporters.

Anyway I wish u all d best.

You have painted what is largely a realistic picture of where we are today.
Should it remain that way forever
If not, how do we change and make progress?
Re: Why I May Go Into Politics Soon - Jarus by basty: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Who is Jarus?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Certified Terrorist----vanguard / See What Buhari Is Watching!! (pics) / Femi Fani-kayode Allegation, A Sign That Jega Will Go. (punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.