Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39435 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:20am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Twisting my words, no? grin

Well, "little mum" is what we call caring gfs who cater to their bfs out here. It's just a normal slang. grin

And that's what a good wife should do - else there's no point getting married, if your other half isn't caring and doesn't cater to you. Honestly, I don't even care if I ever get married or not. It's not a priority. I believe I'm better off with my private life, than getting some crazy woman to come disrupt the peace of mind I enjoy in solitude.
cool
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You would need to go as far as the thick village in Ondo to get a wife, else you'll swallow enough poundo

So, Ondo folks make good poundo, yh?

Darn! Missy89 should be able to get me a hook up with that.

Now I see why she's always belligerent with her big head. grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Twisting my words, no? grin

Well, "little mum" is what we call caring gfs who cater to their bfs out here. It's just a normal slang. grin

And that's what a good wife should do - else there's no point getting married, if your other half isn't caring and doesn't cater to you. Honestly, I don't even care if I ever get married or not. It's not a priority. I believe I'm better off with my private life, than getting some crazy woman to come disrupt the peace of mind I enjoy in solitude.

You wife can cater to you. That doesn't make cooking her sole responsibility.

A woman also wants to be catered to. Please do not even bring up money, I already make mine and any money you spend is "ours".

LoL, you'll find the right woman Shy. The moment you stop looking for a slave or a wannabe- mommy. grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You're just spewing trash. Get a mega phone and keep preaching equality. Keep searching for men who would wash your panties and cook for you. You must be a cr.a.zy ret.a.rd

You can't even spring a coherent well-thought-out point together and you accuse me of spewing trash?

Dim-wit, you need to get your head checked. What a m0ron!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:26am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

You wont have issues with pounded yam. They are very good.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You can't even spring a coherent well-thought-out point together and you accuse me of spewing trash?

Dim-wit, you need to get your head checked. What a m0ron!
You need to create a feminist thread and save your sorry ass of these pathetic comments. No one wants to read the garbage you've been typing since.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You need to create a feminist thread and save your sorry ass of these pathetic comments. No one wants to read the garbage you've been typing since.

The only thing close to pathetic and shameful here is you. You sound even more dumb and pathetic the more you type, why don't you shut up and save yourself the embarrassment.

Not that I value likes but common, over 160 accounts liked my post. I'm sure some people are reading it, move along stup1d.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by boboLIL(m): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2014
cookinq mks any female complete.. U ar even stretchn t much.. If my galfrnd doesnt know hw to cook ,ah wil leave ha like i'm goin on excile..cox ah khant be buyin food 4 both of us al d tym.. Any gal,lady,woman dah doesnt no hw 2 cook u ar jxt a se.x machine

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 02, 2014
emusmith: They were not so in the beginning... they came up later, but because they were not meant to be so/ designed to be...They're all history.

Gender Equality is demonic simply because it doesn't validate my Bible- God's Word.
My Bible tells me: The man is above the woman just as Christ is above the man.
I'm not relegating the value and consequential role of a woman. I'll love, cherish and help my wife achieve her goals... BUT WE'RE NOT EQUAL! Never will be. We are partners doesn't make us equal. It's not pride. It's just knowledge.

PS: This applies only to my wife, of course.

It's not knowledge, it's your belief and you are free to live it in your marriage.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by NobleG1(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Any man who still thinks cooking is a woman's responsible in 2014, is a village id*iot!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Misogynist2014: Even carefreewannabe cooks for her husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lwkmd! Wonders never end.

And he cooks for me.

We don't depend on each other, we support each other.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Bolt3:
LOL you got that from Chimamanda right.

No, from my mama.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by ugwum007(m): 5:19am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

Google pics and YouTube are accessible to everyone, init? Get busy.

There's a memorable video of Michelle cooking with NFL player, Richard Sherman, in the White House. Real women who were raised right cook - only lazy bums always look for useless excuses to mask why they are messed up.

taking pix & recording YouTube videos in d kitchen is now an evidence of a good cook? u too need to get busy....fat egg
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 02, 2014
butanep: Any woman that can't cook is highly irresponsible and not also fit to be called a woman. It is part of the responsibility of a woman to learn how to cook as she is growing up either from her mother or foster-mother.

So when a woman fail to acquire the cooking skills as she is growing up, she has failed in her responsibility and therefore not responsible because she might end up producing children that are also irresponsible.

I get angry when with the statement " Men should teach their wife that don't know how to cook". That is ridiculous. If a woman don't know how to prepare a particular food the man like very much, that's a different case but to say she don't know how to cook... she is worth nothing,because she has wasted over 10 to 15 years to lean part of her responsibility...

A woman that can't cook clearly shows, she never assisted her mother in the kitchen or her mother don't know how to cook. That woman shouldn't be taken seriously because she will bring up children that are irresponsible as well.
I am in consummate accord with your piece. A woman who cannot cook is not only irresponsible but also cannot make a good wife. I am so surprised that some young women here do not totally agree with this fact. The society is indeed in trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

The only thing close to pathetic and shameful here is you. You sound even more dumb and pathetic the more you type, why don't you shut up and save yourself the embarrassment.

Not that I value likes but common, over 160 accounts liked my post. I'm sure some people are reading it, move along stup1d.
Cos they know you'll end up single all your sorry life.

2 Likes

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Joenice: I am in consummate accord with your piece. A woman who cannot cook is not only irresponsible but also cannot make a good wife. I am so surprised that some young women here do not totally agree with this fact. The society is indeed in trouble.
Don't mind those id.io.ts

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:36am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You need to create a feminist thread and save your sorry ass of these pathetic comments. No one wants to read the garbage you've been typing since.

I do.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I do.
And you think you exist cheesy Get a life first
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: And you think you exist cheesy Get a life first

Do you sometimes talk to people who don't exist? grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: Cos they know you'll end up single all your sorry life.

Says the guy who can't even get a pig to open it's a*ss hole for him.

I'll rather be single than married to a dim-wit like you or be a slave to anybody. Get out of that hole nigga, there are too many male feminists out here.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: Don't mind those id.io.ts
Yes. Western culture is so delusional and it has really affected the way our young women think these days. This is really pitiful. What a misperception!
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

I'll rather be single than married to a dim-wit like you or be a slave to anybody. Get out of that hole nigga, there are too many male feminists out here.
cheesy You'll end up killing yourself. tongue

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Lovechyld101(m): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2014
In all standards and from time memorial cooking is and has been a Woman's duty if a man knows how to cook that's just a plus to his accolade he can cook if he so wishes my uncle cooked when his wife was pregnant but where these ladies are delegating it as a dual thing or roaster kinda thing is where I have a problem with. all this ladies self if its possible they will tell a man to help them carry their baby or pregnancy for Nine months No OmO or chauvinism
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Missy89(f): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

lol
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by butanep(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2014
Joenice: I am in consummate accord with your piece. A woman who cannot cook is not only irresponsible but also cannot make a good wife. I am so surprised that some young women here do not totally agree with this fact. The society is indeed in trouble.
am telling you bro... some guys are even supporting the ladies... I wish them a "cookless" wife...

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Kirinwa: 6:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: most guys cant make a have an orgasm grin that means all of them who haven't been able to do that aren't men abi? undecided

How many men have you slept with. Oya confess.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Kirinwa: 7:02am On Oct 02, 2014
xoxogirl: I guess u would allow ur sis marry that kind of a man (as in my sister ex fiance) ??

My sister is far from lazy. If u want to eat pounded yam and fish pepper soup as early as 6am. Wake up urself and prepare the damn meal. And don't disturb me from my beauty sleep. I'm not obligated to cook for u. Get a chef if ur dat hungry to fill ur stomach.

Please my dear this is 2014. Change ur ways. kiss

I want to know Would u people give ur daughters this advice, u folks keep dishing out. ?

Well as for me I don't even fancy swallow in the morning but afternoon and am not used to pounded yam. Usually take garri or fufu which is already prepared and needs just warming.

Granted that guy's own was extreme. Nevertheless your speech sucks and wouldn't go down well with an African man. Telling me its 2014 means nothing to the duties of a mother to her family.

No wonder celebrities record highest divorce rates in the world because I don't see them being humble enough to enter kitchen and would readily provide Ekaete while going about their duties. Hubby will eat Ekaete's food and jump on Ekaete. Its divorce tins.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Kirinwa: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Happy singlehood. Better than keeping a man miserable.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Kirinwa: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

grin
grin grin grin

Anyday I open any thread and no insults then its not nairaland and what baffles me is that all these girls challenging and insulting their fathers here will be as mute and as quiet as ever in real life.

Man:Go into the kitchen and cook beans.
Banana bender: Yes Sir

Enjoy your fantasy here while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:29am On Oct 02, 2014
destante: Lol all these only you. You wish!
I told you the simplest of truth; thou believest not. How much shall thee doubt when I tell you the most complex of lies?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Kirinwa:
grin
grin grin grin

Anyday I open any thread and no insults then its not nairaland and what baffles me is that all these girls challenging and insulting their fathers here will be as mute and as quiet as ever in real life.

Man:Go into the kitchen and cook beans.
Banana bender: Yes Sir

Enjoy your fantasy here while it lasts.
Girls like BananaBender and carefreewannabe thinks we will be put on by their public display of lünäcy. Its your societal RESPONSIBILITY to cook for us.Simple! Its now a matter of CHOICE for us to *help* all things being equal. This public display of ïnsänïty reminds me of a story of a Soldier of War in Afghanistan, who met with a British reporter. As war was going on, the unknown soldier unconsciously moved the lady by force. The lady, who was deeply annoyed by the way she was handled, told the soldier: 'We don't hold women like this in Britain.' Just like us, the man smiled and said: 'You are not in Britain.' grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Misogynist2014: I told you the simplest of truth; thou believest not. How much shall thee doubt when I tell you the most complex of lies?
wahevurr! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / I Just Cut The Cord With My Father / Woman Strips Her 9-Year-Old Son For Stealing N5000 In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.