Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. - Family (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. (39386 Views)

Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Any Man That Can't Provide The Basic Need For His Family Is Highly Irresponsible / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 8:12am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.

You are a walking, talking proof that you don't have to have a brain to survive. You are so repulsive, spammers look down on you. Even phone s*ex operators hang up on you.

Do not spit pls, that spit would make any child a leper.

You are truly, human garbage. You are of less worth than a chewed gum stuck under my heels. DIE muthafvcker! You make ebola look good.

Why does everything that come out of ur mouth says u are an un refined ghetto LovePeddler
You are very mentally unstable wench u need medical help and fast cos u are so foolish it aint funny anymore even fools marvel @ ur level of idiocy, pls get a lyf
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2014
destante: wahevurr! undecided
That apart, I @Emmaomotob just followed you on twitter. Kindly reciprocate.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
butanep: am telling you bro... some guys are even supporting the ladies... I wish them a "cookless" wife...
Certainly. The dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity. Those who support these women are totally blind. In other words, the blind cannot lead the blind. These women would end-up being left overs.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Misogynist2014: That apart, I @Emmaomotob just followed you on twitter. Kindly reciprocate.
seen smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2014
butanep: am telling you bro... some guys are even supporting the ladies... I wish them a "cookless" wife...
Certainly. The dreams of youth are the regrets of maturity. Those who support these women are totally blind. In other words, the blind cannot lead the blind. These women would end-up being leftovers because they tend to live in a bubble of naivety, spoiled behavior and just being stupid in general.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:30am On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And he cooks for me.

We don't depend on each other, we support each other.
Your toothless lamentation is clearly audible to be heard by the deaf. One fact I know is that you cook for your husband; the other part that your husband cooks for you is possible but highly exaggerated. One of the golden rules of internet is: 'Never transfer your aggression to reality.' If carefreewannabe does that, your marriage will not only fail but crumble!!! smiley
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 02, 2014
yungmill:
Why does everything that come out of ur mouth says u are an un refined ghetto LovePeddler
You are very mentally unstable wench u need medical help and fast cos u are so foolish it aint funny anymore even fools marvel @ ur level of idiocy, pls get a lyf

You are a low-life, and that is a fact.

I've debased myself enough by responding to your hog-wash. Go on...shoooo.....
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Kirinwa:

Enjoy your fantasy here while it lasts.

I don't need the internet to live out my fantasy. Unlike you, I don't wallow in poverty, I live a pretty decent and happy life, ok?

In my world, fools like you are the minority.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 9:11am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

You are a low-life, and that is a fact.

I've debased myself enough by responding to your hog-wash. Go on...shoooo.....
Says the abomination and abberation of the earth even deities reject u as a sacrifice
Rejected scumbag
Break a leg or something tw*t
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2014
yungmill:
Says the abomination and abberation of the earth even deities reject u as a sacrifice
Rejected scumbag
Break a leg or something tw*t

Boo-hoo! Cry me a river mate undecided
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Boo-hoo! Cry me a river mate undecided
Too bad even if I did, it won't be enough to wash away a nuisance like u from the face of the earth
Feel free to bark again
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2014
yungmill:
Too bad even if I did, it won't be enough to wash away a nuisance like u from the face of the earth
Feel free to bark again

[img]http://grist.files./2013/08/antoinedodsondumb.gif?w=320&h=240[/img]
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

[img]http://grist.files./2013/08/antoinedodsondumb.gif?w=320&h=240[/img]
Says the wise psycho have fun circus freak show
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2014
yungmill:
Says the wise psycho have fun circus freak show

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Dbestmax(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Lovechyld101:

In jesus name you wiill marry a woman that can cook. Silly mof0.
So wats d big deal....
So far she's not rude...and does oda tinz I want....
I'l teach her cooking
#NoBigDeal
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by chiboy429(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014
destante: hehe I am not arguing science with anybody. But you know what you said doesn't apply to every situation right? cheesy

It does ,is just a matter of having an indept knowledge of what am trying to insinuate
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

Seems u are outta words.
Aint u d dumb biach who f*uked a skunk and got pissed on, no wonder u are pissed off
No wonder u have the foul stench of a wench
Debased and degenerate animal thumper like u
Pukes on ur living grave of an existence

May worms and maggots feast on u alive tramp

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by KAYD007(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2014
Ever wonder why the only place you can get a home cooked, fresh baked apple pie these days is at Marie Calendar’s or at your grandmother’s house?

It’s because during a movement called “Women’s Liberation”, women traded cooking and cleaning for blowjobs

Does anyone also remember when men worldwide exchanged being the sole breadwinner of the house for listening to their woman’s endless screed of woman problems?

No, no one does. That’s because it never happened.

Men don’t operate like that. All of us work on one principle: always going up and always going faster — and better whenever possible, which to a man is all the time. That means we don’t get to trade shit we don’t want to do for things like are easier, like how today’s modern, “liberated” women traded cooking and cleaning for blowjobs.

How typical of the laziness of the female species. When men are requested to do something in addition to what they’re already doing, they just say, “Well I guess I better do that then.” Then they fucking do it.

Women, however, ration their time out in bits and pieces like it was worth half a damn in the first place. The whole thing is amateur and childish, really. Imagine if men worked that way. When we men invented farming and agriculture, we would have just stopped hunting all together and became a veganous species of some kind.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2014
yungmill:
I am butt-hurt because BananaBender whooped my a*ss and dragged me for filth. Bla, bla, bla

I'm done with you!

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by destante(f): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2014
chiboy429:

It does ,is just a matter of having an indept knowledge of what am trying to insinuate
okies then smiley
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by yungmill(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2014
BananaBender:

I'm done with you!

Yeah run along to ur dead s*x mate in d mortuary give him a BJ like a low life wh*re u are and pls revive him with ur stench dat disrupts life itself good riddance to unwanted, un cared and un loved piece a butt licking tr*sh,
Bye, don't wish to have ur comment my way again before ur communicable depravity spreads my way.
Spits on u dusts my foot and leaves d dump widow to lick her wounds
Wench of d highest order
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's not knowledge, it's your belief and you are free to live it in your marriage.
I think I understand where you're coming from. It is my belief and it is not knowledge... Yes. It is beyond knowledge. It is the fact. My "belief" many years said When you give you receive...the general world even Muslims, bought into it... It is not knowledge still? It is my belief... Have a nice day, young lady.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by okwentency: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Ilovenigeria: lol kelvin, knowing how to cook as a woman is very important because its one of those things your husband, children and grandchildren will miss about you. They will always look forward to eating your food. Your husband might get tired of sex at 50 years but he can and will never get tired of your delicious meal.
God bless you
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by geophyscist: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
chlowi:

Ok. And same to you and family smiley
why are mannerless,must you include my family.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Successdude(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax: Op wia are u...15th century?
mr 21st century kip up d boiboi work.. Please remember to clean d sidemirror of ur wife's ladies machine. And shey u where beta boxers because she don prepare d cane 2 take flog ur y*nsh sily because REASON : She got pissed off at u buying fanta instead of d sprite she sent u.. Sory e hear ?
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by chlowi(f): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
geophyscist: why are mannerless,must you include my family.

Correction: the right word is ill-mannered!!! And why do you scream in frustration? Thought Okpunu (like you referred to me) means goodluck? Ehn am wishing you and yoour family Okpunu na? Abi. U don't wish them goodluck? shocked grin cheesy
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
yungmill:
cry cry cry cry

I am 'pained'. You ripped me off my manhood. Now, I have to prove a point by typing hog-wash to you

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Laden02(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
[b][/b]I believe such assertion as this as it concerns women who can't cook is extreme and prejudicial. What happens when a woman is ready to learn how to cook?, is there anything wrong in teaching your female partner how to cook if you are that much a great cook? Lets all remember women are Helpmates and should be treated as such even when they lack capacity to carryout certain functions.
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
emusmith: I think I understand where you're coming from. It is my belief and it is not knowledge... Yes. It is beyond knowledge. It is the fact. My "belief" many years said When you give you receive...the general world even Muslims, bought into it... It is not knowledge still? It is my belief... Have a nice day, young lady.

Thanks, wish you the same. smiley
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by Dbestmax(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Successdude: mr 21st century kip up d boiboi work.. Please remember to clean d sidemirror of ur wife's ladies machine. And shey u where beta boxers because she don prepare d cane 2 take flog ur y*nsh sily because REASON : She got pissed off at u buying fanta instead of d sprite she sent u.. Sory e hear ?
So wats ur point exactly....
So a wife hu can't cook is equally rude or wat
#Silly thought
Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by AbuMikey(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bossforeva: Man pls no vex, how about Martha.. been long i heard from her
Don't You have her fb ID? undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. by geophyscist: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
chlowi:

Correction: the right word is ill-mannered!!! And why do you scream in frustration? Thought Okpunu (like you referred to me) means goodluck? Ehn am wishing you and yoour family Okpunu na? Abi. U don't wish them goodluck? shocked grin cheesy
forget the fact that we are in a faceless forum,you should not mention my family again.Be warned!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos / Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.