Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70774 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayorall(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2014
damcqute:

i would go with mayorsource tho. i intend placing my order very soon as well. i have been following his thread for a while now and i am willing to take the risk.

Thank you sir. We will be expecting. Returns acceptable for our power banks if customers isn't satisfied within 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by rowland342: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Abeg na true say if this infinixzero screen crack den the torchscreen no go they work again but shai even if na smal nkor.............
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by rowland342: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
@ all, abeg can infinix race jet x501 be upgraded 4rm 4.2jellybean to 4.4kitkat
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
rowland342:
Abeg na true say if this infinixzero screen crack den the torchscreen no go they work again but shai even if na smal nkor.............

Just try to prevent it frm cracking.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
The pouch at microstation is sold for 2K even when infinix on their FB page said its 1K.
Diz is not fair oh...

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
madgoat:
The pouch at microstation is sold for 2K even when infinix on their FB page said its 1K.
Diz is not fair oh...
belexy you av to read this https://www.nairaland.com/1920876/lumsingtm-romosstm-nairalanders-experience-power
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ITbomb(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
GSMArenaNG:

You didn't say anything about the one that damaged a friends battery and the power banks got swollen, you are just promoting ur product more rather than focusing on what matter most to your customers, they want to know if what i am saying is true or not!!
My friends, what were you expecting.
Someone with a good reputation will never be afraid of referring you to someone else for reviews.
You have seen the packaging, the users are here and have confirmed the quality and you are still arguing.

I'm planning on getting it cos a friend is using it (2 months) and also recommended it

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
I fell on my Infinix ZERO, Was coming bak from cokestudio concert oo ,it's raining, i slipped, d phone was in my side pocket, Now......., Don't be toooo happy!! Nothing do am! Kikiki... Mhen! I keep saying God specially gave me dis zero, Hahaha..preparing to hear it shattered abi? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by rowland342: 3:52am On Oct 11, 2014
Pls, how long does the infinix zero battery last on average use nd on standby mode[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
belexy you av to read this https://www.nairaland.com/1920876/lumsingtm-romosstm-nairalanders-experience-power

Dia riz God oh grin The fear of powerbanks is d beginning of wisdom lipsrsealed

#iv not fully tested d capacity of my mayor source powerbank yet. My fingers are still crossed in hope
wink
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
rowland342:
Pls, how long does the infinix zero battery last on average use nd on standby mode[color=#990000][/color]

Dats like JAMB question. . . Some pple here will say between 5hrs - 8hrs
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
madgoat:

Dia riz God oh grin The fear of powerbanks is d beginning of wisdom lipsrsealed

#iv not fully tested d capacity of my mayor source powerbank yet. My fingers are still crossed in hope
wink
belexy not saying anything but the lcd power bank dat was spoken about in dat thread looks like d mayo pb o undecided just dat d difference na r green name grin still waiting for your reviews sha

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
belexy not saying anything but the lcd power bank dat was spoken about in dat thread looks like d mayo pb o undecided just dat d difference na r green name grin still waiting for your reviews sha

Well, its actually d same design and structure angry but im guessing different manufacturers/importers since dat one has one funny name grin.
Shey i told u i had seen dat pix somewhere lol. I just cudnt remember d thread.

#wait for my own personal review. By tmr evening it shd be ready and posted here. wink
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayow(m): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2014
I've been using the Infinix zero since it came out , and I've not seen one single fault.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 12:36am On Oct 13, 2014
mayow:
I've been using the Infinix zero since it came out , and I've not seen one single fault.

I'm happy for you.! lipsrsealed
Is diz ur first android fone?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayow(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2014
For your information , The Infinix Zero is my 5th android phone and I can say it's the best I've used ever.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
mayow:
For your information , The Infinix Zero is my 5th android phone and I can say it's the best I've used ever.

Really ? The best...? You must've really used some Crappy phones sad

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
mayow:

Well it depends on d kind of android fones you av used. For some pple, diz infinix will be d best upgrade dey av had in terms of fones and ofcourse dey wont see d flaws bcoz its an upgrade for dem.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayorall(m): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mizzzbeee:

Hi Mizzzbeee ,

Infinix zero has 8GB and 16GB version but same appearance and looks. but different memory content.

Iphone 4 comes with different memory version but same design

60 leaves exercise books come with same size but different brand name and texture.

Different houses are with same design but built with different materials and have different contents.

Samsung and LG flat screen TV are with same design but different content, function and brand name.

Kindly go through our thread and view the reviewers profile if not sure of their feedbacks

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-
source-12000mah-full-capacity
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Injoo i2s can't stand Infinix zero in any way, here are the point you need to know because I used the both phone and knows the best, let stop deceiving our selves,
1. injoo is2 comes with 4.4 now decieve people that it is upgradable to 4.4.2 while Infinix zero comes with 4.4.2 still upgradeable to any version yet to be released!
2. injoo is2 runs on 1gb ram while the latest Infinix zero runs with 2gb ram, fire in speed
3. injoo is2 is a single sim support with dual sim functionality which means I can use my 3g service on both, while Infinix zero runs on an H+ service on both sim slot
4. injoo is2 doesn't support Gyroscope sensor but Infinix zero supports, for infinix zero users, u can testify to the dancing tree that reacts to surrounding music and react to breeze blown to it
5. injoo is2 has plastic cover at the back while Infinix zero has corning gorilla glass both front and back
6. injoo is2 has only 5.0 tourch screen capacity while infinix zero has 5.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 294 pixels per
inch (PPI)
7. injoo is2 has only one band equalizer which still have the same old MP3 AMR, WAV AAC,
MP3,MIDI,OGG… player while Infinix zero has 4 band equalizers and run on latest media extensions
8. 2mp front camera with 5 mp back camera is what injoo iS2 has while Infinix zero has 2mp front camera with 13mp autofocus camera at the back which has the power to turn night picture to daylight pix, Infinix also has the 13MP, up to 4128 x 3096-pixel pictures
camera, HDR, Geo-tagging, auto focus camera
with LED flash
9. injoo is2 has 1900 battery capacity while Infinix zero has 1920 battery capacity with autosaver support which make ur battery last looooong
10. Infinix zero has this - SNS integration – MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264
player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
– Document viewer
– Image viewer and editor
– Voice memo/dial/command
– Predictive text input which injoo don't have
while downloading with Infinix zero, it has the 2G – up to 236.8
kbps
3G Up to 21 mbs downlink; Up to 5.76 mbs uplink
while injoo is2 has Up to 100kpbs downloads speeds on 2G
networks
Up to 24.57mpbs downloads speeds on 3G
networks. you can add or comment about what you think is right or wrong!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
about repair:
Infinix zero now allows you to repaid your android phone
in any carlcare service center free of charge, including
your tourchpad break or back glass break, 100% free, i
know injoo is2 has no service center talkless of free
repair, to repair your infinix zero, address are:
Lagos
Address: 2nd Floor, No.77, Opebi
Road, Ikeja, Lagos State
Tel: +23418821234, +23418427248
Kano
Address: No. 25, Beirut Road, Kano,
Nigeria
Tel: +2347063756339,
+2347066085854
Onitsha
Address: 3rd Floor, City Plaza, D45,
No. 13 Okwei Street, Onitsha
Tel: +23417755575, +2347066085854
Ibadan
Address: Isolak Building, Queen
Elizabeth Road, Ibadan, Oyo State
Tel: +2347027104664,
+2347066085854
Abuja
Address: BSS 220D, Banex Plaza, Plot
750, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II,
Abuja
Tel: +2347098738770,
+2347066085854
Port Harcourt
Address: No 290 Aba Road, Port
Harcourt, River State of Nigeria
Tel: +2347094249451,
+2347066085854
Kaduna
Address: Alhaji Ya-Ahmed House 3rd
Floor G5, Amadu Bello Way, Kaduna
+234 062833801
Benin
Address: No 15 Obakhavbaye Street
off Oba Market Road, Benin City
Tel: +23452891257, +2347066085854
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
mmm
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Clinton594(m): 12:40am On Oct 14, 2014
* infinix zero 16gig version can't be rooted.

* only 5.2gig out of the overhyped 16gig internal can actually be use to store files, the remaining 7.x Gig were allotted to installed / installing apps. making it a total of 13gig usable . shouldn't it be called 5gig internal version.

please anyone who has rooted his 16gig version should come to my aid.... I can't use an unrooted Android - I've never did and I doing fkng Care about voiding my warranty
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 14, 2014
lord knows I'll go 4d innjoo i2s over infinix zero if d innjoo has been out since..at least i won't b scared of my sim slots spoiling, holding a "gorilla" glass phone like egg,by d way,d innjoo i2s is 5mp front n 13mp bak,,overall d innjoo i2s is a better deal,cos d phone is strong and durable.. unlike my ZERO i cant even swap sim without praying first,or cant even let others hold it cos of fear dey may fall it nd it will shatter..

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2014
Clinton594:
* infinix zero 16gig version can't be rooted.

* only 5.2gig out of the overhyped 16gig internal can actually be use to store files, the remaining 7.x Gig were allotted to installed / installing apps. making it a total of 13gig usable . shouldn't it be called 5gig internal version.

please anyone who has rooted his 16gig version should come to my aid.... I can't use an unrooted Android - I've never did and I doing fkng Care about voiding my warranty
mine is already rooted , I use my completed 16gb + external memory card of 32gb, tell me d next??
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:25am On Oct 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
lord knows I'll go 4d innjoo i2s over infinix zero if d innjoo has been out since..at least i won't b scared of my sim slots spoiling, holding a "gorilla" glass phone like egg,by d way,d innjoo i2s is 5mp front n 13mp bak,,overall d innjoo i2s is a better deal,cos d phone is strong and durable.. unlike my ZERO i cant even swap sim without praying first,or cant even let others hold it cos of fear dey may fall it nd it will shatter..
hey guy, a Frnd of mine injoo is2 broke last night, where can he repair it I know the end is that the phone will be slot under the bed since there is no repair center, Infinix zero is free to repair, so what is the egg about, mine fall time without number and nothing is wrong, I use the gold version so wat u saying to my Frnd phone
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess:

I CANT BELIEVE U ARE THE ONE SAYING THIS shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2014
safas20:
hey guy, a Frnd of mine injoo is2 broke last night, where can he repair it I know the end is that the phone will be slot under the bed since there is no repair center, Infinix zero is free to repair, so what is the egg about, mine fall time without number and nothing is wrong, I use the gold version so wat u saying to my Frnd phone

Hmmmmm.... Urs has fallen times wtout number..... Dia riz God oh.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2014
madgoat:

I CANT BELIEVE U ARE THE ONE SAYING THIS shocked shocked shocked
lol..... Belexy ur pb is it working fine now after draining d ba3 and charging? Pls I need ur response wanna get mine tmrw n how many times does it charge d zero and tnx I got ur email lol.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.