Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70769 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by LaconicINC: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2014
safas20:
mine is already rooted , I use my completed 16gb + external memory card of 32gb, tell me d next??
Hw did u root it pls
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Clinton594(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2014
safas20:
mine is already rooted , I use my completed 16gb + external memory card of 32gb, tell me d next??

please how did you root it
please Bro open the first page of your system file explorer let me see how it is.
.. let me know if I shud return it.
I got mine just yesterday. and I've tried almost all Rooting apps
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 11:56am On Oct 14, 2014
madgoat:

Hmmmmm.... Urs has fallen times wtout number..... Dia riz God oh.

LOL.... See serious lie wey the guy dey lie.... People's Infinix zero has broken without fallen sef, many people have complained that the crack just appeared while holding the phone.... And this one is saying his phone has fallen many times... LOL... He must be a marketer
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by AMINDA: 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
nani667:

LOL.... See serious lie wey the guy dey lie.... People's Infinix zero has broken without fallen sef, many people have complained that the crack just appeared while holding the phone.... And this one is saying his phone has fallen many times... LOL... He must be a marketer
So you are saying no one's Infinix zero has survived a fall? He's a marketer because he happened to have used 5 phones amongst which he finds the infinix to be the best? Anyone with a little appraisal of the phone is quickly labelled a marketer, and you don't even use the phone. Keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Clinton594(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
please oh the 5home screens of infinix, how do I reduce reduce it to three. it doesn't it even have customizations and themes and I hate using launchers
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
AMINDA:

So you are saying no one's Infinix zero has survived a fall? He's a marketer because he happened to have used 5 phones amongst which he finds the infinix to be the best? Anyone with a little appraisal of the phone is quickly labelled a marketer, and you don't even use the phone. Keep trying.
u dey mind dat nani guy,everyone on Nairaland knows he's an idoi.tt,,just ignore him biko n save urself stress
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by isakatronics: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Can't use compass app on my infinix zero 16+2 model. Error massage: orientation sensor not found. Do you have any solution to this fault.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Chimezie250(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
lord knows I'll go 4d innjoo i2s over infinix zero if d innjoo has been out since..at least i won't b scared of my sim slots spoiling, holding a "gorilla" glass phone like egg,by d way,d innjoo i2s is 5mp front n 13mp bak,,overall d innjoo i2s is a better deal,cos d phone is strong and durable.. unlike my ZERO i cant even swap sim without praying first,or cant even let others hold it cos of fear dey may fall it nd it will shatter..
this is the reason n the abysmal battery life y I sold mine,that phone is not meant for a heavy user simple
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
AMINDA:

Surviving a fall is one thing (although that's even highly unlikely) ...., surviving several falls is another matter..... Everyone knows that impossible, so why Lie ?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
u dey mind dat nani guy,everyone on Nairaland knows he's an idoi.tt,,just ignore him biko n save urself stress

I'll advise that you refrain from insulting me sir.... You don't know me from anywhere, the fact that Infinix and other Chinese companies have made it possible for children like you to be online doesn't mean that you go displaying your immaturity on every forum..... Be warned

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
I just broke my zero but I have no worry because its free to repair
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
nani667:

I'll advise that you refrain from insulting me sir.... You don't know me from anywhere, the fact that Infinix and other Chinese companies have made it possible for children like you to be online doesn't mean that you go displaying your immaturity on every forum..... Be warned
wat can u do? keep fooling urself nd be feeling important, yes,i use Chinese if it pains u too much go and put ur face in toilet seat!! I'm out! a.pe!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
safas20:
I just broke my zero but I have no worry because its free to repair
how come? we need pics please
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
wat can u do? keep fooling urself nd be feeling important, yes,i use Chinese if it pains u too much go and put ur face in toilet seat!! I'm out! a.pe!

There's no need for me to condescend to the level of exchanging words with someone as broke and useless as yourself... Your attitude will always determine your altitude.... Thats why you'll NEVER go past the level of Chink0.....

If you like continue making a nuisance of yourself on nairaland, don't go and look for something productive to do with your life.....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
nani667:

There's no need for me to condescend to the level of exchanging words with someone as broke and useless as yourself... Your attitude will always determine your altitude.... Thats why you'll NEVER go past the level of Chink0.....

If you like continue making a nuisance of yourself on nairaland, don't go and look for something productive to do with your life.....
hehehehehehehe... see who is talking bout a nuisance on Nairaland, don't u know u are d number one nuisance in d phone section??yes i use chinko,na ur money is use buy am? oniranu i cant exchange words with a bigot,I'm done.keep ur mumu going
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 7:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
hehehehehehehe... see who is talking bout a nuisance on Nairaland, don't u know u are d number one nuisance in d phone section??yes i use chinko,na ur money is use buy am? oniranu i cant exchange words with a bigot,I'm done.keep ur mumu going
so far it can. serve u!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by dastranger(m): 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
nani667:

My brother, what if I tell you your Samsung, iPhone or LG is chinko, you won't believe right? All these gadgets re made and assembled in China.. and after that they re branded Samsung, iphone etc.. yes you're damn right using a Samsung or LG or iPhone leaves little room for buying a low quality phones... But these other small brands like infinix, gionee, tecno etc ain't that bad. .my point simply is all phones re chinco... or in a better way, all electronics re mostly chinko

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Hoebinar(m): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2014
my infinix zero just stopped responding to touch screen what could be the fault
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by basilica1(m): 3:51am On Oct 15, 2014
Hoebinar:

did it fall
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
lol..... Belexy ur pb is it working fine now after draining d ba3 and charging? Pls I need ur response wanna get mine tmrw n how many times does it charge d zero and tnx I got ur email lol.....

I'm yet to test it after draining and charging the PB to 100%. Iv been tied up wt personal commitments and not able to use my fone maximally.
#but today hopefully

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
madgoat:

I'm yet to test it after draining and charging the PB to 100%. Iv been tied up wt personal commitments and not able to use my fone maximally.
#but today hopefully
OK wud be waiting
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
basilica1:

did it fall
press down ur power button for a long time and it get off, then on again, and it will start working
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by danny56: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2014
d complains from this phone alone is enough to scare somebody frombuying.........i'm sure going for kingsing S2 jor. i no fit shout!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 4:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Hoebinar:

One of d many mysteries of d infinix lipsrsealed
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:33am On Oct 16, 2014
madgoat:

One of d many mysteries of d infinix lipsrsealed
baba belexy pls nw shud I go for it.... I dnt want but to spend this money oo
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mizzzbeee:
baba belexy pls nw shud I go for it.... I dnt want but to spend this money oo

GO FOR IT ASAP. . .
MR MAYORALL IS EVEN READY TO MAKE SURE U ARE FULLY SATISFIED WITH HIS PRODUCT.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
madgoat:

GO FOR IT ASAP. . .
MR MAYORALL IS EVEN READY TO MAKE SURE U ARE FULLY SATISFIED WITH HIS PRODUCT.
tnx a lot wud go for it... Just to be certain how many times can it charge d zero
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2014
Plz can someone post a pix of his/charging port (the inside). I tink mine is damaged, looks as if d metal has shifted inside, although it still works. Need to see it so dat i will knw if i av to take it to carlcare before it spoils unexpectedly and i wont be able to charge d fone.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2014
pouch 2k?they can go nd die with d pouch,nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.