Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,408 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? (20220 Views)

Your Idea Of The Perfect First Date? / Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Samiceman: ok then, your DP explains it
don't get the msg mah dp is passing
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Kash007(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
CharmO1: We would both gist while cooking something nice, then afterwards eat our meal in a candlelit room, gist about stuff, tickle each other and maybe.....
maybe....have dessert? smiley
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
H
misshoree: God go punish u :-/

Shuuooo ? Wetin I do u na cry........ With ur juju face like Oshiomhole own , dustbin gal with ur dirty armpit embarassed........ U even av Webbed Feet grin...... Ur mate for monkey don die of Ebola grin
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kash007: maybe....have dessert? smiley
hahahaha. Yes dessert
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by kekilika: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Take to muson center, visit the museum, gallery, a talk show, a historic site,selfies on major roundabout, a stroll in garden listening with rapt attention to all she say, make her the centre piece. N walk her to door as a gentleman( cos I don't have a car). This different from wat I see in movies where they av a date in a restaurant
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by daey118(m): 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Rainy day. Tu pac playing on the stereo. Alcohol #precisely redwine# #marijuana#.lots of smoke..then we just cuddle .whisper. gossip whisper.talk about family.school.everything.till one person starts talking thrash and sleeps
off .All the body contact's just madder than sex..#on her birthday..... she Still talks abou it kiss
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Heycube(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro: My idea is taking her to places like onitsha market ,balogun market ,buy her gala n lacacera , knack her ukwu ,then she wud start pursuing me inside the market , shocked we wud run round till she catches me cry once she gets me we wud start kissing till the market women start stoning us wit tomatoes n maggi...... Its Fun , try it grin tongue

Naughty dude. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Mintayo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
gorgeousnogo: what if its not raining?
I guess we will do that in the harmatan or under the sun.cheesycheesycheesywink
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Mintayo(m): 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
viktor556: too much Hollywood .
wink:p
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Bryan12(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
We get a cinema ticket.watch horror films in which then walk back home.I'll do some cooking,serve,we eat kiss then I'll walk her back home.simple
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Ladygunner(f): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: God go punish u :-/

seconded.....choi!
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Pamcrest(f): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Having a candlelit dinner somewhere cozy, then sipping on champagne or good wine curled up in each other's arms, and........whatever else that leads to. grin grin

My humble submission
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by misshoree(f): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro: H

Shuuooo ? Wetin I do u na cry........ With ur juju face like Oshiomhole own , dustbin gal with ur dirty armpit embarassed........ U even av Webbed Feet grin...... Ur mate for monkey don die of Ebola grin
shut your gut
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
A romantic date is one where both parties enjoy every second spent eating just about anything, anywhere even if it is beans.

Most naija girls see it as romantic only when it is a multiple course meal at the waterfront with some expensive wine.
and on way back, do some REAL shopping with 2 or 3 Louis Vuitton bags to top it up.

And i doff my hat to ma naija bradaz who do this philanthropic acrobat on the regular.
my heart REALLY does go out to y'all
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: shut your gut

Winch grin......... You nor go confess make you free embarassed....... TB Joshua go soon disgrace u cry
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by misshoree(f): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Winch grin......... You nor go confess make you free embarassed....... TB Joshua go soon disgrace u cry
its so obvious u r sick

Help! Help!! Help!!! Another patient has escaped from yaba left tongue
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: its so obvious u r sick

Help! Help!! Help!!! Another patient has escaped from yaba left tongue

Hahahahhaha.................nor be only yaba left ! Na Yaba right grin.................Olu of WorWor tongue
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by misshoree(f): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahhaha.................nor be only yaba left ! Na Yaba right grin.................Olu of WorWor tongue
u need healing
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: u need healing

Yes o.....False Prophetess like u embarassed grin.... With ur Soft head like Eba cry
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by misshoree(f): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Yes o.....False Prophetess like u embarassed grin.... With ur Soft head like Eba cry
its obvious I will only be wasting my time engaging in a convo with you
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: its obvious I will only be wasting my time engaging in a convo with you

So na now ur brain de boot abi embarassed .... With ur bwest when no get nip.ple .......... Nippleless bwest , u won stroke me , u die well grin
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by misshoree(f): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro:

So na now ur brain de boot abi embarassed .... With ur bwest when no get nip.ple .......... Nippleless bwest , u won stroke me , u die well grin
go to hell
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by misshoree(f): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
kekilika: Take to muson center, visit the museum, gallery, a talk show, a historic site,selfies on major roundabout, a stroll in garden listening with rapt attention to all she say, make her the centre piece. N walk her to door as a gentleman( cos I don't have a car). This different from wat I see in movies where they av a date in a restaurant
I like your kind of guy
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: go to hell

Hahahahahaha......... Am in Heaven already grin ......with ur face Like bushpig ownembarassed
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
So many hilarious responses here,i reserve my comment.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Hahahahahaha......... Am in Heaven already grin ......with ur face Like bushpig ownembarassed
free this bae na
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op, sick and tired of Romance this Romance That.make we hear word
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by pyyxxaro: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
missyhorlah: free this bae na

Am sorry cry..... I won't insult her again cry....... She started it , am now born again ,the devil is a liar cry
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by yormite: 7:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Atmmachine: Having sex after smoking some weed

# grin
i think have told u 2 stop smoking weed it wl turn ur brain upside down
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Elinob(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Spend dy day njoying urslf nd moveing around dy street, xchange word
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
DICKtator: I get to hit that p on that night

You know her p + my p = cloud 9!!

grin grin grin grin
Smh
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? by TrYcIa1(f): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Samiceman: Eat, Bleep,Eat again,Bleep agn.... That's all cool
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly) / I Am On Nairaland To Find A Husband. Month Of June And Still Not Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.