Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola (40334 Views)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by roufy235(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2014
congrats obama
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Emdee590(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
nanizle:

Haba!

Wetin U.S. do u na?
[color=#006600][/color]
I tire for all of them ooo

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
boboLIL: Na their matter....mk dem use dia znaPP cure am as we use our US claimed poisonous nano silva cure our own.....
#yawns....

www.channelstv.com/2014/08/21/nanosilver-is-not-a-cure-for-ebola-manufacturer/

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by GuyFawkes: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Missy89: Wow!

Nigerians (majority) are the most uncivilized type of specie to ever exist!. just take a look at the comments here and you will have all the prove you need.

very disgusting and appalling. Their stupidity knows no bound, both male and female. shocked

Why they are rejoicing exactly is very cofusing

Are you actually suprised at the appalling comments? What a bunch of pathetic humans.
I'm more worried about the stupidity that prevails cos its very contagious.
SMH sad

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by apogeez(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2014
nanizle:

Haba!

Wetin U.S. do u na?

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 8:45am On Oct 01, 2014
drsteroid: Waiting for them to call us to help them out..we successfully cleared ebola out of Nigeria without their help .
Chukwu added,
"Let me also
reaffirm
that the United States of
America has
fully been part of this battle;
how to
contain the Ebola Virus Disease
in
Nigeria. US CDC has done
wonderfully
well. "
“Even if you go remotely,
part of
the
infrastructure we have in
Nigeria
was
because US CDC worked
with
Nigeria
to get them established. So,
we are
grateful to the government
of
United
States; and the support
continues
to
come in. Even some of the
hand-
held
infrared thermometers we
are
using
were provided by the United
States
government.”

www.punchng.com/news/us-urges-nigeria-to-help-liberia-others-tackle-ebola/

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Elxandre(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2014
MissMeiya:

Lol. I feel like a celebrity? Missy89 is much more polite than I am....
This just proved me right, it's you. cheesy
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2014
This to me is no good news. According to Chukwu, Nigeria will train health workers from ebola ravaged countries for three weeks in Nigeria.

The bad news now is: this Liberian's ebola status was not detected till four days after he arrived almighty US. How can we allow Liberians to come and take ebola lectures in Nigeria?

America will handle this; I'm sure. But can we handle another round of ebola in Nigeria? All we do at MMIA is check for temperature and in some cases interview people. I just hope they'll be wise enough to quarantine the participants for 21days, high temperature or not.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Alleinad(f): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2014
nanizle: The CDC just confirmed the first case of Ebola in the United States, according to Reuters. The patient was placed in "strict isolation" at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas earlier today.

A patient in a Dallas hospital has been confirmed to have the Ebola virus, News 8 has learned.

In a statement issued Tuesday night, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas said the patient was admitted based on symptoms and "recent travel history."

The hospital, located at Greenville Avenue and Walnut Hill Lane in northeast Dallas, said it's complying with all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the Texas Department of Health to ensure the safety of other patients and medical staff.
A press conference to discuss the case is scheduled for 5:30 pm.

At least 3,091 people have died from Ebola since the West African outbreak was first identified in Guinea six months ago. Last week, the CDC warned that between 550,000 and 1.4 million people in West Africa could be infected with Ebola by January 2015.
News of the virus' appearance sent the share prices of key biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies skyrocketing in after-hours trading, in anticipation that large drug companies may benefit from creating a vaccine. BioCryst Pharma shot up 15 percent in after-market trading, while Tekmira soared by nearly 17 percent.

This story is developing...

http://gawker.com/cdc-confirms-first-case-of-ebola-in-u-s-1640930442

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102037055

hahahahaha!!! I kind of find this news esp d part abt share prices skyrocketing really hilarious!!!!
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Franchise21(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2014
ceejayluv:
I quoted an article.... Now, explain....
U shd b sound enuf to read in between d line in dat ur quote
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by fr3do(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2014
MrTeymee:
Their body language shows they dnt have good intentions for africa.. *drops mic
*uses normal voice*

Gbam!
They dont trully care neither do they respect the opinions of other.

But we should be more reserved and collected, we are now looking like the devils, on only nairaland though.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by profstar(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2014
kayce911: I trust USA unlike we africans,they wil contain it....
let me see those saying ebola is white men's lab invention to reduce our population.
ebola is white men's lab invention to reduce our population

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by tdayof(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2014
koolg:

I was totally disappointed that america refused to acknowledge Nigeria's remarkable success at curbing ebola.
but make no mistakes the disease would be nipped in the bud extremely efficiently. they possess a very advanced medical system. be rest assured that if Patrick sawyer went to America, the disease wouldn't have spread as much as it did in Nigeria
that's the main thing .. they have the ability to help west African countries to fight ebola so I see no reason why they should reject Nigeria's request in curbing Ebola.
ALL WE WANT IS ZERO tolerance for Ebola through out the world! its for the good of the nations

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Izmil(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Its a gud development
US over 2 u

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by francis247(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2014
symbian03: Strange how some people are happy about this.
strange how some people are not happy about this.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by tdayof(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2014
optimumprimus:

Alright,alright,alright,I totally get it. I was about to get pissed ,I Just took a glance at your profile pics and I understand.
you guys need healthy food.you look malnourished.

I won't insult u! moreover ignorance is disturbing you! where is the picture on my profile?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by idu1(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2014
slap1: Nigeria is ready to help them. They only gotta ask!
yes ooo, dey should bath salt nd warm water to fortify them. Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by goddison(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2014
what if ur loved ones in usa contact it

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by idu1(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2014
symbian03: Strange how some people are happy about this.
Yes we r happy. Laffing in japanese hehkakrkakdkasgekahsdkhakshakak

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by idu1(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Vessi:
A§§ licker. grin
dont mind him they will chase his black asshole from there.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ceejayluv(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2014
Franchise21: U shd b sound enuf to read in between d line in dat ur quote
Don't divert the issue cos of a typo that's not even from me.... Now explain why such case serves them right.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by idu1(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2014
sexzskil: BLOOD AND SAND! AM FVCKIN, FREAKIN ASHAMED OF BEING BORN A BLACK. WITH ALL THE COMMENTS I'VE READ SO FAR, IT IS NOT FAR FETCHED WHY D BLACK RACE WILL REMAIN SLAVES AND INFERIOR FOR ETERNITY.

SO BECAUSE ONE MAN WHO BROUGHT D DISEASE TO THE US FROM THIRD-WORLD SH.T.HOLES, THE WHOLE UNITED STATES IS IN DREAD OF THE DISEASE? A MAN THAT IS ALREADY BEING SPECIALL TAKEN CARE OF? I WEEP FOR INFERIOR, GODFORSAKED, FVCKED BLACK AFRICANS!

MAY AMERICA RULE GOD AND THE UNIVERSE FOREVER!
scrap ur dark skin asshole
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MrTeymee(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2014
ebdib:

Sorry they denied you and your family members visa
But it's under strict isolation and would likely recover
You desperate sadist.
Dude you sound pained. Now who z sounding like his visa got denied tongue

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Orinameh2(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Na im gud 4 dem. Nw wey Nigeria don contaim am na im dem dey get. HAPPY FIGHTING 2 AMERICA

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Missy89(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Elxandre:
I can't figure out what's wrong with them exactly.
US didn't cancel flights to afflicted African countries, didn't stop their citizens from travelling there as aid workers, yet Africans (maybe Nigerians though) still hate them.

btw are you missmelya? don't lie o.

Nah i am not!
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by arvinsloane(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2014
MillionDollars: Why telling us?

Wen it will be treated in d' next few hours.

Wait o! Wats d poster below me saying
He said "It's a global cake! America Pls have a bite of your own share!
Ebola go round!"
You don hear abi?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Deepfreezer(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2014
that's life for you. we Nigerians worship a living God. we overcome every situation. imagine what this nation will be if and only if we will Love one another and shun corruption.
America should deal with it. its turn by turn.
Gid bless us all.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Sammyblaq(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Omo see estimate of contracting...blood of God!
Am seeing the drug to be announced officaially.
shebi USA...the vaccine go surface soonest.
Goodnews

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2014
Elxandre:
This just proved me right, it's you. cheesy

Err.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 01, 2014
sirjohnson: A new findings just confirmed that the man just arrived from West Africa...Read the full authentic story Here

As if I care...did ebola just grow in nigeria? abi no be patrick sawyer import am come for us

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by brainbox2014(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2014
I think it's pathetic for people to find joy in stories like this. If this is the kind of stuff that makes you happy then you need to get help. So many retards in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by adorable29(f): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2014
candy: This to me is no good news. According to Chukwu, Nigeria will train health workers from ebola ravaged countries for three weeks in Nigeria.

The bad news now is: this Liberian's ebola status was not detected till four days after he arrived almighty US. How can we allow Liberians to come and take ebola lectures in Nigeria?

America will handle this; I'm sure. But can we handle another round of ebola in Nigeria? All we do at MMIA is check for temperature and in some cases interview people. I just hope they'll be wise enough to quarantine the participants for 21days, high temperature or not.

I sure hope they aren't clueless enough to just bundle them in without appropriate measures. They should first be quarantined for 21days. I mean, its just pure common sense. Even a monkey knows that. Hmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / 10 Takeaways From Briefing By Akin Abayomi, Today / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.