Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola (40338 Views)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by destante(f): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
DonaldGenes: Make I siddon dey watch
Hian! only you? angry
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MadCow1: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
[b]Now US would seek help from Nigeria to combat Ebola..

Obama: Hello President Jonathan, the United States would like to get your assistance in combating the Ebola outbreak on our soil

Jonathan: Shey when you been dey form rascal dey block our purchase of arms that time, you been no sabi say Ebola dey abi? Shey you see ya sef. . grin

Obama: Please President Jonathan, we need your Nanosilver drug to stop this outbreak..

Jonathan: Shey no be you call am insecticide abi na shelltox una call am.. Now you want drink am abi? Or a na, make una bring like 10 F-18 Tomcat jet, 20 Abram tanks, 30 MH-6 little bird helicopter and two 40 feet container of M-16 assault rifle and bullet come make we take give una our tried and verified ebola cure developed By Doctor Abalaka of Benbella Pharmaceutical compin plus free Visa for all Nigerians to enter US jolly as Dem like..

Obama: Shooooo! Your mind no good o! All this wan becos we dey beg you for Nanosilver shelltox medicine? Kai.. Naija people shaà.

All Nigerians were deported from the US after this phone call... grin

[/b]

19 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by MadCow1: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
nanizle:

Haba!

Wetin U.S. do u na?

Dem don bounce that guy for Visa pass children inside bouncing castle.. grin

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by DonaldGenes(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
destante: Hian! only you? angry
My baby grin grin
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by nanizle(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
MadCow1:

Dem don bounce that guy for Visa pass children inside bouncing castle.. grin

Lol. Now I understand.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Send them Bitter Kola

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
chinwike2: USA over to you ? After playing double standards with Nigeria on security. Anyway russia would still supply the military hardware we need Ojare. I wish america the best of LUCK as they battle Ebola. THEY ARE GOING TO NEED IT !

Yawnnnn.......it'a non issue. The patient will get first world treatment and survive.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by legendary4luv(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Good for them
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by rosette08: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol @ coment above....hah! God help us o,what has this country turn into?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by destante(f): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:
My baby grin grin
Lol Nawa!
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by kushfc(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
hhhhmmmm its getting interesting day by day. //spreads mate, sipping a cup of hot tea//
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by nanizle(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
See haters everywhere...

Na dem dey find US visa pass ooo

Na dem dey always try U.S. visa lottery.

11 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ALISMILE(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na only we waka come?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
i guess this will give the u.s.a pharmaceutical firms a greater incentive in developing a treatment for ebola..that is even they dont have 1 already...i expect u.s.a should be able to contain its spread over there...i pray ebola is eradicated soon because there is always a chance that patrick sawyers brethrens in 'ebola-bioterrorism' can step into naija agaian to wreck havoc.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Decryptor(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
nanizle:

Haba!

Wetin U.S. do u na?

Dem deny am visa!

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Jaymima(f): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
So they knew they'd be needing the drug someday that was why they refused Nigeria a much needed assistance... Well, let's see how much they'd enjoy their ZMAPP drugs.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
destante: Lol Nawa!
What will I do nah.no choice grin
Are you single or Multiple grin grin Joking o
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by adebisicutie: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Obviously they'll contain the situation easily, it's very unlikely that any American will die from Ebola. They never stopped flights from West African Countries affected even though they could have easily done that because they know they'll easily contain the situation so their citizens have nothing to fear.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by drjay1(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
What if this is d beginning of the end of the world? What if them oyinbo will now try an untested vaccine which will now cause genetic mutation and transform everybody to zombies like in evil dead ....................................................................................................................... Sorry, na too much film watching dey worry me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by destante(f): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:
What will I do nah.no choice grin
Are you single or Multiple grin grin Joking o
Ayam exponential. grin
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
I thought US is invincible to the virus..

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by BestNaija(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
Like, seriously?
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by GoldCircle: 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just tells you the world we live in today. It was only gonna be a matter of time. Even the number of volunteers from the USA alone that have come to help out with Ebola in Africa will be enough source for concern when they return home? One begins to wonder if the American government could have done anything to prevent this. I pray they contain it too and realize that in today's world, one nation's problem is everyone's challenge.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by DonaldGenes(m): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
destante: Ayam exponential. grin
Na hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
More like a public call center right? ;it
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by shizzle11(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Time to test the power/efficoency of Zmapp against Nano silver

AMELIKA.....over to you gringrin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Jakeattah(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Now we're even

#Ebola for Aids

Hope they contain it sha
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by spanzed(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Its high time dey get their share of the National cake.. grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by destante(f): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
DonaldGenes:
Na hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
More like a public call center right? ;it
shocked huh? okbye! angry
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by berbs113(f): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ntorrrrrrrr!
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by profinmasscom(m): 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
MadCow1: [b]Now US would seek help from Nigeria to combat Ebola..

Obama: Hello President Jonathan, the United States would like to get your assistance in combating the Ebola outbreak on our soil

Jonathan: Shey when you been dey form rascal dey block our purchase of arms that time, you been no sabi say Ebola dey abi? Shey you see ya sef. . grin

Obama: Please President Jonathan, we need your Nanosilver drug to stop this outbreak..

Jonathan: Shey no be you call am insecticide abi na shelltox una call am.. Now you want drink am abi? Or a na, make una bring like 10 F-18 Tomcat jet, 20 Abram tanks, 30 MH-6 little bird helicopter and two 40 feet container of M-16 assault rifle and bullet come make we take give una our tried and verified ebola cure developed By Doctor Abalaka of Benbella Pharmaceutical compin plus free Visa for all Nigerians to enter US jolly as Dem like..

Obama: Shooooo! Your mind no good o! All this wan becos we dey beg you for Nanosilver shelltox medicine? Kai.. Naija people shaà.

All Nigerians were deported from the US after this phone call... grin

[/b]
Haahahahhahahahhahaha.... Guy you are very funny. This is the best joke of the year.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by danielmichael(m): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
wher dm white mongers who dm tink dem b world holders n controller.mk una control d disease der..unam..we dy black we dy best..god punish dy white..god bles nigeria

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by lonelydora: 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
I am Happy but i don't know WHY? Obama think say na to dey make mouth. But why only ONE person now? they for reach like 10 so that we will know the efficacy of Zmapp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / 10 Takeaways From Briefing By Akin Abayomi, Today / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.