Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola (40336 Views)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
Vessi:
Ebola has a cure? Bwahahahaahha. Zmapp shiiit doesn't cure every ebola case.
Yeah being brain dead is a dead end, but who cares? I'm not brain dead.

It's funny but I never mentioned ZMapp. As a matter of fact I've mentioned many times that's it's the high level of healthcare that cures ebola.

You fail again to make a lick of sense.

Do you not have any more pet names to call me? I mean the one you called me before was unique.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
This one is strong.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by aodey: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Some of you people showing your ignorance. Who helped Nigeria contain Ebola? Isn't it the CDC? Where is CDC and who owns the CDC?. Assignment for you knuckle heads who have access to information but wont use it. If you think America cannot contain Ebola, then you you don't know nothing about America.

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Quelme: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
maum: And may God forgive you.
thanks for the prayers ma'am... And may He forgive u too and ur American brothers in crime...

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
CityNG:

It's funny but I never mentioned ZMapp. As a matter of fact I've mentioned many times that's it's the high level of healthcare that cures ebola.

You fail again to make a lick of sense.

Do you not have any more pet names to call me? I mean the one you called me before was unique.
Please show proof where you stated high healthcare level cures ebola?
Ebola can't be cured, however it can be eradicated in a nation by quarantining the victims until they die off or their body system starts fighting and resisting the virus.
Pet names? Well, you can answer ediot until I find a befitting name for you. grin

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by dinggle: 11:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hear say salt don dey cost for America, na to export salt go America.

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Omooba77: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
JFK,George Bush go dey under lock and key....Ebola go soon get Cure..Dr Ada should be deployed immediately...
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by xtervaganza(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrTeymee: Best news ah heard 2day cheesy
Really? you're Such a noob

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by maximas(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na lie the Americans created the virus in other to make money from Africa through drugs, e no work our for dem

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by sirjohnson(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
jossi994: this dude again... You are a stubborn goat o. undecided
Sorry o my brother angry
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Limaoscar: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
ThankGodEdeh: Let us see how they will handle it

They will handle it well. They already managed 3 doctor's successfully on this particular out break.
The Americans have a different attitude from us, they do not politicise things like this.
President Obama has been briefed and in a moment He will address the Nation.
The buzz of this new case is every where and CDC in ATL has swung into action. Things work properly here my brother and the system works irrespective of who is running the show when it comes to National security and health matters among several things!

5 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by marcyemi(m): 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
aodey: Some of you people showing your ignorance. Who helped Nigeria contain Ebola? Isn't it the CDC? Where is CDC and who owns the CDC?. Assignment for you knuckle heads who have access to information but wont use it. If you think America cannot contain Ebola, then you you don't know nothing about America.

America now. God will help them over it. But America don milk nigeria well well.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Songitto(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2014
Laughing at infirmity or deformity is an enormity...that is to say eni ti o ku ko mo iru iku to ma pa hun, US it's your turn

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by tayo126: 12:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Maybe the US will finally get serious about a cure....by the way guys check out the new windows 10 operating system, it's awesome "Habkah..com"
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by lordnammy(m): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2014
Its not as if we pay evil with evil but america is evil

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by platz(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2014
let see how there letter to onyebuchukwu will look like
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2014
sexzskil: BLOOD AND SAND! AM FVCKIN, FREAKIN ASHAMED OF BEING BORN A BLACK. WITH ALL THE COMMENTS I'VE READ SO FAR, IT IS NOT FAR FETCHED WHY D BLACK RACE WILL REMAIN SLAVES AND INFERIOR FOR ETERNITY.

SO BECAUSE ONE MAN WHO BROUGHT D DISEASE TO THE US FROM THIRD-WORLD SH.T.HOLES, THE WHOLE UNITED STATES IS IN DREAD OF THE DISEASE? A MAN THAT IS ALREADY BEING SPECIALL TAKEN CARE OF? I WEEP FOR INFERIOR, GODFORSAKED, FVCKED BLACK AFRICANS!

MAY AMERICA RULE GOD AND THE UNIVERSE FOREVER!

you are a disgraceful illiterate, stu.pid, sl.ut. how dare you insult an entire race because of few people on nairaland?

since you are ashamed of being born black, u'll surely die prematurely.

R.I.P in advance

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 01, 2014
Vessi:
Please show proof where you stated high healthcare level cures ebola?
Ebola can't be cured, however it can be eradicated in a nation by quarantining the victims until they die off or their body system starts fighting and resisting the virus.
Pet names? Well, you can answer ediot until I find a befitting name for you. grin

You are free to search my posts and you'll find where I said. Ebola is curable and we've provem that. No person has ever died of ebola in the USA and none will.

Nice, that's s cutsie way to bypass the filter.

So share more depth of your level of education.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Popemax(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2014
lordnammy: Its not as if we pay evil with evil but america is evil
what made America evil?......wake up bro

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by JuanDeDios: 12:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Acidosis: I hope they won't put the blame on Nigerians
Your post doesn't make any sense. But then almost all the posts in this thread don't.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by sexzskil(f): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2014
donnypool:

you are a disgraceful illiterate, stu.pid, sl.ut. how dare you insult an entire race because of few people on nairaland?

since you are ashamed of being born black, u'll surely die prematurely.

R.I.P in advance
If i do not die prematurely, u surely will instead...thus, u in real danger my inferior black friend!

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by miqos02(m): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2014
ooooooppppppssssss
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 01, 2014
dear ebola, spread baby spread.......let them feel the burn!!!! cheesy cheesy

bloody twats wif double standards

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by tokjohn: 12:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Please Like and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 01, 2014
CityNG:

You are free to search my posts and you'll find where I said. Ebola is curable and we've provem that. No person has ever died of ebola in the USA and none will.

Nice, that's s cutsie way to bypass the filter.

So share more depth of your level of education.
Our discussion will end here for now, I have more pressing issues to attend to.
C-Ya.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by gnykelly(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2014
why do you guys hate other country for no just reason. do you guys just wish everyone evil. you hate U.S. you hate IRAN. you hate UK you hate RUSSIA. you hate CHINA. who or which country do you even like. even your birth country

7 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Vessi:
Our discussion will end here for now, I have more pressing issues to attend to.
C-Ya.

Damnit sad

Now who's going to call me sweet names angry

Sigh.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 01, 2014
CityNG:

Damnit sad

Now who's going to call me sweet names angry

Sigh.
grin Not to worry I'll be back for ya soonest.
Meanwhile, you can meet your arch enemy, he must have plenty sweet names that must suit your soul. grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by iccydope(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2014
toureman: Really!!! Dis is preprostrous. Where will they get Zmapp now?
Its spelled preposterous undecided

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by iccydope(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2014
toureman: Really!!! Dis is preprostrous. Where will they get Zmapp now?
Its spelled preposterous undecided
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Johnolis(m): 12:29am On Oct 01, 2014
xp17: I guess you don't know the meaning of African American (AA).

TO TOPIC.
I can see some ungrateful fools roaming around this thread. the same US that you fools are mocking, has been in the center to put an end to this viral disease. As we speak Obama has deployed 3000 military personnel to render possible assistance in Liberia.

the US military has been working side by side with other research institutes to bring out some findings in other to make these ingrates sleep with ease, while your so called Russia is bullying her next door neighbor. goat get sense pass some people self.

fools!
who is this mad person here.,why bring russia into this? Americans always blaming russians for their woes since 1874...meanwhile,america should just enjoy their evd.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 01, 2014
Vessi:
grin Not to worry I'll be back for ya soonest.
Meanwhile, you can meet your arch enemy, he must have plenty sweet names that must suit your soul. grin

Oh happy happy joy joy grin

Who might this userid be, or is it just a figment of your imagination?

Oh wait wait I get it, you have to figure out the password so you can log in as that userid grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / 10 Takeaways From Briefing By Akin Abayomi, Today / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.