Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) (30672 Views)

Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Join The Journey As 3 Nigerians Go Round The World On A Motor Bike / Two Nigeria- British Women Beaten And Flung In Hellhole Chinese Jail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
3 Nigerians Beaten Up At Rajiv Chowk Metro Station, New Delhi, India

Chaos prevailed at the Rajiv Chowk Metro station on Sunday evening when three Nigerian nationals were allegedly thrashed by a mob, including a group of students, after an altercation, police said.

Eyewitnesses said the Nigerians were beaten up after a rumour that they had allegedly passed some lewd remarks on some girls travelling in a Metro train. It was also alleged that the Nigerians had slapped a youth when he intervened.

Dismissing the allegations, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) officers said an argument had broken out between the Nigerians and the students when they were trying to enter a train. The incident took place around 5.30pm.

The CISF is responsible for security inside metro stations.

“The Nigerians and the group of students were trying to board a yellow line train at Rajiv Chowk going towards South Delhi. Due to some rush, there was some pushing around and the Nigerians allegedly made racist remarks. This apparently angered a group of people who pushed the Nigerians out of the train and started beating them,” said a CISF spokesperson.

The spokesperson said a team of CISF personnel immediately rushed to the spot and rescued the three foreigners. However, the crowd again tried to beat up the three Nigerians while they were being take to the CISF control room. “Three Nigerian nationals suffered minor injuries in the clash. They were taken to Ram Manohar Lohia hospital for medical attention,” a metro police officer said.

Rakesh Pawariya, deputy commissioner of police (Metro), said they had received a complaint from the Nigerians. “We are registering a case on the basis of their complaint,” said Pawariya. The injured Nigerian nationals are students and they are staying in India on student visas.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/newdelhi/nigerians-beaten-up-at-rajiv-chowk-metro-station/article1-1269552.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XHBOE93Oks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by yungEX(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2014
I no knw werrin nna dey go find for India.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Raiders: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2014
Nigerians should stop going to that shithole called India. I wonder whats so special about India that would make any Nigerian want to go there. India is not any better than Nigeria.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by moneybag100: 12:50am On Oct 01, 2014
When would Nigeria be free from indians...we goes to india, they treat us bad...indians comes to Nigeria, they still treat us bad.

26 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dhatboy: 12:53am On Oct 01, 2014
The Nigerians made racist remarks? Am I to believe that? Well I wonder what a nigerian is looking for in india.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 01, 2014
dhatboy: The Nigerians made racist remarks? Am I to believe that? Well I wonder what a Nigerian is looking for in India.
I don't believe that part about racist remarks. The police are just trying to cover their own a55. There was a part in the video where about 7 policemen stood there and did nothing, they just watched the whole harassment and beating from a distance. Infact the guys were been dealt with inside a police post at the train station.

14 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by pansophist(m): 3:06am On Oct 01, 2014
beaten in India by Indians on Nigeria's independence day? a very bad omen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Artorius(m): 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
I use that metro station frequently. I'm surprised something like this happened there.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by morbid: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Did I hear u say India? It'z better4me2b beaten by an Uncle Sam citizen than a bloody mumu-dancing,funny-looking Indian!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by yuzjet(m): 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sorry
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Even their law enforcement is obscure... I watched in the video as the police men stood there for a while and they did nothing.

Those big nosed people are wicked and cunning. Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by toureman(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
So pathetic

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by adonbilivit: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
they almost got killed for that? ONLY in Nigeria will foreigners come and maltreat its citizens and the law or the streets(people) wont do anything. the other day a chinese employer almost killed his pregnant employee(Nigerian) in Nigeria and nothing was done. no legal justice, no jungle justice!
but if a Nigerian does wrong, we(Nigerian) will be quick to lynch him or her. no be say i dey support racism or evil o.

13 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
ehya...the racism is not by their colour o ehn ehn ,u know say Indian man dey get small peni* so e con surprise them say see giant snake for this nigerians trousers naso beating follow............. wetin dem find go Indian dem don give them ...its time to realise no place like home

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Watin them they find for india

Abi they won marry india girl??

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Zikdik(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
These Blasted Bastards!
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by ashson: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Racism at its peak
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
India of all places,that God forsaken nation mal- treating Nigerians.

Time we show this garlic eating mofos how we roll in Nigeria..

If our government had be responsible,what would a person with functioning brain go there to do.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by benega: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dotcomnamename: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
[size=30pt]There is no clear proof they were beating Nigerians. I can only see crowd recording video with their mobile phones...[/size]

13 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by benega: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Kpele
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by epospiky(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Indians beating up Nigerians in their country? What are they bragging with? Will cut our oil supply and they'll come begging

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by yinkaabeegs: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pathetic indeed.. Even indians too dey form racism.. Have dey 4goten dat dey ave black indians too

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by cuttiemama(f): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Indians can lie...nufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by manutdadex(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
well its high time we deal with dis indians..ahhh after una movie go make person fall for cow and we go cry join..una still dey beat us anywhere una c us home or abroad...on a serious note..if i were d minister for foreign affairs..dem go hear am o..we go start to dey find d ones wey dey here wit no visa... No b una fault na

4 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by pansophist(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
Why move such a disgusting topic to the front page?
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
The minister for foreign affiars needs to see this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visa Denials For Nigerians Increased In 2018​ - US Data Reveal / Container Falls On Two Vehicles In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Update From Various Sites As CCECC Begins Test Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.