Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) (30671 Views)

Charles, A Christian From Nigeria Beaten, Abducted By Armed Gangs In Libya / Join The Journey As 3 Nigerians Go Round The World On A Motor Bike / Two Nigeria- British Women Beaten And Flung In Hellhole Chinese Jail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by joshphorlarb: 10:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
4 dose blaming those that travel to india,i reserve my comment.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by SinghInLagos: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
dinlin:

my friend, there you go...you are judging me again..I love curry and butter chiken. I eat charparty& lamb Vindalo. I also put curry when I cook my fried and jollof rice. U already assumed racism. we both know indians love curry like a baby loves breast milk. Should I say u are racist if you try to describe me to someone as a dark skinned African?
ok brother, no problem. Is just I wonder how you call me "a curry". It's the same way some people who are racist in UK will say it.
Racism is everywhere, even in India. We are trying solve the problem. There was time all us commonwealth country complain of racism by UK but now many is became the same. Is a shame. But still I say is only a minority.
I am happy you enjoy the Indian food. I wish you to eat in my house one day.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dinlin: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
iluvpomo: when you make racist comments (ironically in a thread condemning the racist act that took place), it makes you no different than the racists them selves. Furthermore, when you do that under the notion that you are "hiding behind your PC" it makes you a GIANT WUSS.
Shame on you dude.
Look I lluvpomo/Indecency or wutever you call yourself..What is racist about my comment?
Is refering to a chinese as noodle racist? should I be called racist for disliking the fact that japanese people kill whales for food..Guess we are all racist to refer to a taiwanese that eat placenta, which is a dish for them. call me whatever u want "Mr.luvpomo/Indecency"
Yes I am a giant wuss...does that make you happy?

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by bumitek02(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Indians hate us as well as china but they are highest here, and they still want to ride us here, this is why I nearly brake one Chinese man head in alaba int mkt, can you imaging that is chinko hit my leg with his bike and and still claiming right, I swore if not people that beg me my plan is to design him, because you can't try that in china.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dinlin: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
SinghInLagos: ok brother, no problem. Is just I wonder how you call me "a curry". It's the same way some people who are racist in UK will say it.
Racism is everywhere, even in India. We are trying solve the problem. There was time all us commonwealth country complain of racism by UK but now many is became the same. Is a shame. But still I say is only a minority.
I am happy you enjoy the Indian food. I wish you to eat in my house one day.

Yes friend, I will be glad to lunch with you someday just that I am based in NZ but hope to visit Naija soon..You know we have a large Indian community in NZ and infact I love going to watch the diwali festival..Its all good brother..I like your spirit and mindset. We both know no ill will was intended for us both..cheers!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dada01(m): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
beeboy09:

1. India has 24/7 power. Nigeria doesn't.
2. India has the best railway network in the world. Nigeria doesn't have rail.
3. India produces large sums of Gold. Nigeria extremely little.
4. India produces it's cars, aircrafts and ships. Nigeria doesn't.
5. India has one of the best and most affordable tertiary education in the world. Nigeria doesn't.
6. Eggs are sold for about #4 in India. How much is it in Nigeria.
7. 60% of Indian GDP is from agriculture which can never run out. Nigeria relies on oil: it will run out.

May I continue? I know why those students are there cos I was there cos I also schooled there through to my PhD. So keep quiet. India is not a 3rd world country because of what you see on CNN and Discovery Channel. Its a 3rd world country only because of their population and nothing else.

Bros SHUT UP!
I even doubt d Phd tin.

U sku for almost 10 yrs for india and you re coming up with all those virtual lies.

India ke, having d best rail way in d world

Wetin u dey tink.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by indianin9ja(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Where are the NLers condemning the racism of these Nigerian students who started the confrontation??!

Where are the NLers condemning the racism of this thread?

This is 2014, we need to move beyond race, because we are all of the human race.

** From a very dark-skinned Indian living in Nigeria
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dinlin: 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
dada01:

Bros SHUT UP!
I even doubt d Phd tin.

U sku for almost 10 yrs for india and you re coming up with all those virtual lies.

India ke, having d best rail way in d world

Wetin u dey tink.
U go fear ph.d na....I tire sef...I wonder which local paraga/jedi the guy bin dey on...those overcrowded rails wey dey deril every now and then is one of the best in the world?...u r gonna make others with Ph.d from india look bad with your railway stori ooo...
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Jarus(m): 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
I have many Nigerian friends schooling in India o, including a Nairalander. Hope no be dem sha.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by ooshinibos: 11:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
i have never understood what Nigerians are doing in India ...indians want to come and live in Nigeria ...sometime we are just very stupid and naive ...simple
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by ooshinibos: 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
Artorius: I use that metro station frequently. I'm surprised something like this happened there.
what are you doing in India you this man

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by ooshinibos: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
BraniacX:

dude, why i can't take out my anti-indian sentiments on you right now is because i know that every society has it's ills and things like this discrimination happen to us almost everywhere even or should i say especially in other african countries. But having said that, i know my fellow Nigerians are a mixed lot (good,bad and ugly) but we shouldn't be treated like this on the basis of an allegation should we? Besides this is not an isolated incident, for the past few months if not more, public sentiments in India has been steadily going anti-Nigerian for reasons i can fathom including a populist politician or two making anti-Nigerian allegations besides, this is not an isolated incident is it? When did Nigerians become persona non grata in India? Foreigners live and work in Nigeria and are tolerated for almost any offence, allowed to get away with almost any thing and are generally given an all welcoming embrace, must we be the only ones acting civil in relationships with nationals of other countries? Right now, i have been having a private cyber war with an indian national for the past two weeks over a comment he made on a bbc post about ebola in west africa in which he alleged and i quote "wicked Nigerian leaders are stealing charitable money meant for other countries and are exporting terrorism, immorality and i think he said disease to other peacefull countries" i asked him to clarify because am from Nigeria and nothing like that happened to the best of ma knowledge, he responded and i quote "africa has lots of minerals like gold, blah blah blah but the people are so poor and collect charitable money from other countries including india to feed their children and that the rest of the world is no longer deceived" i replied him saying am from Nigeria and we never needed that kind of assistance and India feeding Nigeria was a hilarious idea. He responded with insults and racist remarks, i told him i wasn't going to insult India on account of him and that i have come across decent and brilliant Indians and count some as friends and he replied saying and i quote "they must be black indians" and that, was my introduction to intranational racism in india, i told him that if he could look down on his fellow Indians, then i have failed in my endeavour to educate him about my country and continent before i ever began, he just wasn't ready to be corrected on his preformed opinion on who and what Nigerians and Africans were even from a Nigerian. I tried to convince myself that he was just one man but frankly i was worried and today see what we have here, i guess he was not alone in that particular point of view afterall, if policemen really stood by and watched the mob maltreat those youths then its worse than i feared. May GOD help us all.

You just spoke my mind , not all indians are racist , but it takes a few to create racist or a racism atmosphere ...some indian are evil racist even out of india , i have met a couple in UK , US ....the hardest thing for us is how to distinguish the racist indians from the non racist one , its a hard knock for a black man and this is because we as a black race have failed to build a civil nation .
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by iluvpomo(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2014
dinlin:
Look I lluvpomo/Indecency or wutever you call yourself..What is racist about my comment?
Is refering to a chinese as noodle racist? should I be called racist for disliking the fact that japanese people kill whales for food..Guess we are all racist to refer to a taiwanese that eat placenta, which is a dish for them. call me whatever u want "Mr.luvpomo/Indecency"
Yes I am a giant wuss...does that make you happy?
Bros, my ID is I- love-Pomo .... as in Naija style "meat" ..... not pörno as you talk am .... abeg oh .... this your mind don spoil sef grin

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by dinlin: 12:29am On Oct 02, 2014
iluvpomo:
Bros, my ID is I- love-Pomo .... as in Naija style "meat" ..... not pörno as you talk am .... abeg oh .... this your mind don spoil sef grin
haha...oh ok.....wetin u go con chop na...dis one wey Jonathan won ban Pomo for market...u go collet India visa go chop pomo wit Gurus ..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by teufelein(f): 1:17am On Oct 02, 2014
Default Re: Happy 54th Birthday to Nigeria

As the Zoo staggers calamitously and shamelessly into its 54th year of creation by white men from Europe (Britain to be precise) who first carted them off into slavery as domesticated animals in their plantations in the Americas before rearranging their brains through colonisation into the animals they are today in Africa, it beggars belief that a country in Africa where civilisation of mankind is said to have began should be less than 55 years old. When you consider that Egypt, Ethiopia and Nubia present day Sudan including Biafraland is thousands of years old you will begin to appreciate the ignorance of your average animal called a Nigerian.

THIS IS RADIO BIAFRA LIVE BROADCAST OF THE EVENING OF 01 OCTOBER 2014

Welcome to the greatest university on earth where learning is free and common sense valued above everything else. The best way to stop being a mere animal in the zoo called Nigeria and becoming a human being is by listening to Radio Biafra every morning and evening. All the news they don't want you to hear on Radio Biafra we not only report them as they are, we dissect them so that black Africans can understand it.Join the revolution today, join the closest Biafra family meeting closest to you.Our core belief is simple BIAFRA OR DEATH!

http://radiobiafra.co/images/audio/01_October_2014_1.mp3

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by tyty24(f): 1:27am On Oct 02, 2014
beeboy09:

1. India has 24/7 power. Nigeria doesn't.
2. India has the best railway network in the world. Nigeria doesn't have rail.
3. India produces large sums of Gold. Nigeria extremely little.
4. India produces it's cars, aircrafts and ships. Nigeria doesn't.
5. India has one of the best and most affordable tertiary education in the world. Nigeria doesn't.
6. Eggs are sold for about #4 in India. How much is it in Nigeria.
7. 60% of Indian GDP is from agriculture which can never run out. Nigeria relies on oil: it will run out.

May I continue? I know why those students are there cos I was there cos I also schooled there through to my PhD. So keep quiet. India is not a 3rd world country because of what you see on CNN and Discovery Channel. Its a 3rd world country only because of their population and nothing else.
what you listed here is grossly inaccurate but a few, india certainly does not have 24/7 power supply. You are not the only one to have gone there, try to update your knowlegde about places before spewing. Won't take you up on your points cos its going to be waste of time.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by GRAND30(m): 2:13am On Oct 02, 2014
vivienbabe:

Abegi go siddon for dorty!

"State governments in India are going door-to-door, or rather roof-to-roof, to solve their acute and recurring power problems. The new central government has pledged to light at least one bulb in every home with solar energy by 2019, making rooftop solar an idea whose time has finally come." Read morehttp://qz.com/218530/indias-summer-power-outages-are-getting-so-bad-states-want-you-to-diy/

Thanks for correcting the falsehood spewed there by that guy.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by nefertiitii: 2:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Wicked souls angry angry angry
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by agabusta: 2:50am On Oct 02, 2014
john4reala: India Economy is not better than the one of Nigeria, I can only say that their medicine school is good .. apart from that I cnt see the reason why my igbo brothers are going there for business.....

Although India as a country is still battling with poverty, but their economy is massive, far bigger than that of Nigeria.

Indian economy is ranked 10th in the world, and it's well diversified.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by iluvpomo(m): 3:49am On Oct 02, 2014
dinlin:
haha...oh ok.....wetin u go con chop na...dis one wey Jonathan won ban Pomo for market...u go collet India visa go chop pomo wit Gurus ..
Don't mind Uncle Jonna ...him be pomo King and de fear say pomo go finish when he retire wink

Indians no de chop pomo or meat .... na beans level (daal) many of them de .... Me na correct pomo I want .... grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by iluvpomo(m): 3:53am On Oct 02, 2014
john4reala: India Economy is not better than the one of Nigeria, I can only say that their medicine school is good .. apart from that I cnt see the reason why my igbo brothers are going there for business.....
this is the Internet era, a simple search would prove your statement incorrect.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by NobleG1(m): 4:29am On Oct 02, 2014
India is the least place any sane black person should go. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are idiots.
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by boboLIL(m): 4:33am On Oct 02, 2014
u dae my house dae disx me and family memberx.. We go rouqh handle u die.. Na luck una geht via xay una no die at daht spot..
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by Raiders: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2014
agabusta:

Although India as a country is still battling with poverty, but their economy is massive, far bigger than that of Nigeria.

Indian economy is ranked 10th in the world, and it's well diversified.
India economy is bigger than Nigeria because they have a population 10 times more than Nigeria. However India has more people living in proverty than Nigeria. They also have corruption there. They are not better than Nigeria. I rather stay in Nigeria than move to India
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by gbodimowo(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2014
INSTINCTS: The minister for foreign affiars needs to see this
please let this find it's way to twittee
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2014
dotcomnamename: [size=30pt]There is no clear proof they are beating Nigerians. I can only see crowd recording video with their mobile phones...[/size]

somebody is sick in da brain!
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 7:33am On Oct 02, 2014
Imagine, the law enforcement agents did nothing...only watched the beating.....damn!!!
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by donodion(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2014
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: Nigerians should stop going to that shithole called India. I wonder whats so special about India that would make any Nigerian want to go there. India is not any better than Nigeria.

Their is one india national in my office, I hardly hear anything he says...I will be like, but india is an english speaking country.

here in Nigeria, people worship brown ashole from third world countries because they are label white. ..I wish we deport all indians in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by agabusta: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Raiders: India economy is bigger than Nigeria because they have a population 10 times more than Nigeria. However India has more people living in proverty than Nigeria. They also have corruption there. They are not better than Nigeria. I rather stay in Nigeria than move to India

I only corrected the guy that stated that the Indian economy is not better than that of Nigeria. Population is not the issue here.

Infact, India is far ahead of Nigeria. We have so many Indians at my working place, my other colleagues detest them and are always quick to condemn India. But I always try to correct this negative disposition to India.

If we can reciprocate some feats achieved by India, our country will be far better.

As you said, I also would rather remain in my country than go to India.

But I admire the Indian success, and I am always quick to point that to other Nigerians.

Indian economy is not only big, but well diversified into manufacturing, medicine, agriculture, mining, etc.

India is far ahead in software engineering, medicine, technological development, telecoms and even space research.

India recently successfully sent an unmanned craft to the Mars (they are the third country in the world to achieve that feat. after US and Russia).

India manufactures its own advanced jet fighters, helicopters and other military gadgets in the world and is ranked the 5th strongest Nation in the world.

I am not in any way justifying the barbaric acts of those insecured Indians, but just trying to put the record straight for some people here about India.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by BankuTilapia2: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Yomieluv: India of all places,that God forsaken nation mal- treating Nigerians.

Time we show this garlic eating mofos how we roll in Nigeria..

If our government had be responsible,what would a person with functioning brain go there to do.

Foolish talk........
Re: 3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) by BankuTilapia2: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Giant of Africa .... blah blah blah blah blah blah all talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Visa Denials For Nigerians Increased In 2018​ - US Data Reveal / Container Falls On Two Vehicles In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead / Scrap Plane Spotted At A Fuel-Station In Igando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.