Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With (3380 Views)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2007
6 to 8 years is okay for me
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by grillotoy(f): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2007
@diyobdw olda guyz r more experiencd they ve done nd seen it all dere4 kno how 2 handle a lady beta nd maturdly im not sayin young guyz r not maturd som r but dey wunt b serious cos dey stil got a long way 2 go.wen i was 15 i was datin a 25 yr old
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by grillotoy(f): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2007
@diyobdw olda guyz r more experiencd they ve done nd seen it all dere4 kno how 2 handle a lady beta nd maturdly im not sayin young guyz r not maturd som r but dey wunt b serious cos dey stil got a long way 2 go.wen i was 15 i was datin a 25 yr old
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by grillotoy(f): 12:33am On Jan 11, 2007
N d relationshp went fine olda guyz like 28 _33 4 a girl in her early or mid 20s
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by diyobdw(f): 3:18pm On Jan 11, 2007
@grillo_toy
I dont agree though i understand your view. But like u mentioned experience that does not come with age alone.Let just say you have been lucky! wink
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2007
angry @ topic
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2007
This may sound funny o,

i dont see myself getting married to someone younger than i am.
I've noticed that right from my secondary days i've been around those far older than me and all my EXs are older than me, even my present lady is older thanme, i just feel more comfortable when am in their midst.
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by funkybaby(f): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2007
my boyfriend is 6years older than i am. we have been dating for close to 2years now and we are still waxing stronger daily. age is nothing but a number, its maturity on the part of the guy that matters.
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 2:04am On Jun 26, 2007
at least 10 years
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by omogenaija(f): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2007
@ least 2 years but no more than 15
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by sillyboy(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2007
Age doesn't really reflect maturity. I can go out with a lady older than myself, infact I went out with a lady that was 6 years older than me while I was doing my Youth corp. And presently now am just about 6 months older than my number 1 babe. grin
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2007
well guess age is not a true test of real love but atimes it counts, my ex was 4 years older than me and my fiance now is 10 years older than me.Comparing the 2 relationships, the present one is most definately better than the previous, i am treated like a baby, daughter, friend, wife, mother all together in one package and i am being taking care of like am his full responsibility.Generally in this life it does not work the same way for everyone so it has to be based on individual personality not the age par se
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Hazeleyed(f): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2007
sillyboy:

Age doesn't really reflect maturity. I can go out with a lady older than myself, infact I went out with a lady that was 6 years older than me while I was doing my Youth corp. And presently now am just about 6 months older than my number 1 babe. grin

i just knew it.i trust u to date someone older than u, anyway was' up.

@topic
personally i think age has nothing to do with maturity.but i think it wil be safer to settle with someone that is at least 6yrs older than u.and guys puulease for God's sake date ur junior so u can use ur church mind to treat her like ur little angel,
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by sillyboy(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2007
@ Hazel eyed.

You can bet I wasn't collecting stuffs from her ooo! She wasn't a sugar mum o. We just went out like normal situations. Then, why would you know I've done such things?
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Hazeleyed(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2007
sillyboy:

@ Hazel eyed.

You can bet I wasn't collecting stuffs from her ooo! She wasn't a sugar mum o. We just went out like normal situations. Then, why would you know I've done such things?

because u are silly,remember, and for the records i never said anything about collecting money from anyone oooo.hnmmmm,e bi like say na ur mind u just dey battle with.
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by spoilt(f): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2007
never say never. i never in a million years thought i would end up with a younger man. but i did. my husband is younger than me. and he is my 'bestest' 'bestest' friend.
age is often over emphasized. 2 people will always have differences no matter what ages they are. some people made a fuss about our age difference.that is their own lookout. grin
we are deliriously happy.
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by omogenaija(f): 5:15am On Jun 27, 2007
@ spoilt , how many years younger
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 27, 2007
spoilt:

never say never. i never in a million years thought i would end up with a younger man. but i did. my husband is younger than me. and he is my 'bestest' 'bestest' friend.
age is often over emphasized. 2 people will always have differences no matter what ages they are. some people made a fuss about our age difference.that is their own lookout. grin
we are deliriously happy.

grin grin grin of course what did i expect you to say? grin grin
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by iz2much: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2007
Yea, Younger girls wanna groove with older men
Reason: They are Matured and knows hw to treat a woman.

Young men to get entangled wit matured ladies
Reason: they will be matured enough to make a home

Fellaz let go wit our age groups and forget about fizzy excuses.

Love iz blind follow your heart
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2009
when a girl says she'll prefer a guy thats a couple of years older BECAUSE HE WOULD BE MORE MATURE, is she celebrating his maturity or her own immaturity?

Hey man me think u cud be wrong there, it cud be she's a lot matured and wud want the man to match or surpass her
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by MrCrackles(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2009
Oops, forgot this is to all the sista's in the house!

Zooms off thread rapidly
grin
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by cvibe: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2009
Do women really place age limits on who they want to settle with?
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by Unubi(f): 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2009
AGE (NUMBER) IS IMMATERIAL IN LOVE. TAKE STATISTICS OF MARRIED MEN AND U WILL DISCOVER THAT THE HUSBANDS ARE OFTEN NOT LESS THAN 10YRS OLDER.

OLDER MEN ARE MORE STABLE IN RE/SHIP THAN YOUNG MEN THAT JUST JOIN THE GAME. PERSONALLY, I PREFER TO HAVE A WOMAN NOT LESS THAN 7 YRS YOUNGER THAN ME. SHE WILL CERTAINLY HAVE MORE OF MY ATTENTION.
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by bobbyo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ chimaze
maybe someday you would go out with a girl old enough to be your mother,
who knows.

guy you are just player hating,and that shows how small your brains are.as long as its not physically obvious free the guy.na him luck. wink
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by chikito1(f): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2009
In as much as older guys can act mature, based on experience. I will not totally agree to the fact that guys

who are 4-6years older are always mature. I think this is based on the individual. Some guys who tend to

be holder act nothing more like youths just getting thier bearing and all. On the other hand some guys who

come close in age can appear to be mature. So in my opinion i think it is based on the person and not the

age. Environment, exposure, responsibility etc are factors that can affect a guy based on how prepared

and focused he is.
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by wyt(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
i think minimum of 2 max of 10
between 5-8 perfect.
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by teissys(f): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2009
I can't fall in love with a man who is more than 6 yrs older than me. I just see my uncles in them. It is extremely difficult and even if I did; Oh, Lord prevent me from that. . . embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by djcrucifix(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2009
age aint nothing but a number. undecided
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by emanjayz(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2009
[color=#550000][/color]age really affect because i dont think a girl can settle with someone under age can u f**k an underage guy
Re: What's The Age Limit You Would Place On The Guy You Want To Settle Down With by foye57(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2009
emanjayz:

[color=#550000][/color]age really affect because i dont think a girl can settle with someone under age can u f**k an underage guy

what r u tryn so hard to say man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Best To Dump Your "boyfriend" / Over Protective Over My Girl / Nagging Wife Vs Hot Tempered Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.