Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl (2011 Views)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / When A Broke Girl Says 'no Sex' / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NeduLuiZ(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: How would an average guy like you deal with that
earning 200k per month could stil be average you know
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: A Lady like you I guess
No, all ladies. If you're in a relationship, you have a role to play, you play it well. Weather you men like it or not, your responsibility is to take care of Certain finacial needs of any woman you call yours, even if she don't ask for it.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
missberrypop5: No, all ladies. If you're in a relationship, you have a role to play, you play it well. Weather you men like it or not, your responsibility is to take care of Certain finacial needs of any woman you call yours, even if she don't ask for it.
In my post I was refering to girls from penurious background, you cant help them by keeping them as girlfriends as a new graduate trainee except if your family is already blessed with from the get go
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: earning 200k per month could stil be average you know
Hehe, lets assume you are telling the truth, you'd still not succeed with a broke b¡tch
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: In my post I was refering to girls from penurious background, you cant help them by keeping them as girlfriends as a new graduate trainee except if your family is already blessed with from the get go
ok o. No problem.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by eckersley: 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
hi. just watching cool[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Ymodulus: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
The degree to which many of you lack basic social consciousness is astounding. Speculating on the "class" of the person you're going to marry before you've even had a single adult relationship is also fucking retarded.

I've never dated not even once in my life time. But I have been friend with both girls up and down the spectrum of "classes" (random: for a country that boasts of its social mobility, it's remarkable how much the income of one's parents determine life trajectory... and how some of you idiots care so much about it) and the only generality I've been able to pull is that rich girls act the most entitled. Then again, I've also been with independent rich girls who work for their own money and insist on contributing for their share. What have I learned? Each person is different. While certain patterns may exist, there are plenty of people out there who don't fit the mold.

After years of marriage, many people develop close relationships with their in-laws. In 20 years, you will either hate them or feel like they're your second parents. If the latter, I hope you will WANT to help them as you would want to help your own parents. If the former, and your wife insists on assisting them, you should STILL want to help them. They're her blood. You would want the same care for your parents if you couldn't afford it. Common decency isn't so common anymore, apparently.

You love hard-working banker girls? Faaaaaantastic. Take them. I'll go with the happy, outgoing, adventurous, attractive, non-neurotic women. *gasp* if I'm reaaaallyyyy lucky, I might even find one of those with some intelligence too. I know, I know: if you're not in banking or didn't go to a top target you're CLEARLY mentally challenged, but a man can dream, no? Seriously... why a banking girl? Have you ever been with one? Most of them are as dull as their male counterparts. Sure, they're ambitious. Some of them are attractive. Some of them dress really well. Most of the ones I've encountered get boring to hang out with quickly. And many are fu-cki*ng robots. Also, a girl can be independent even if she's not on the "greatness" track .

At the end of the day, I want to find someone who makes me happy. I claim to be an independent guy and, as such, am not ready to depend on my girls income or family money to support whatever lifestyle I may want. If she wants to work until we're married and then stay at home and focus on becoming the best wife and mother she can be, I'd be fuc*king ecstatic. If she wants to work, I'd fuc*king ecstatic as well. Compromise comes a lot easier when two people are happy together and genuinely care about one another. But fuc*k, I'm way too young to hypothesize about what makes a marriage work.

All I know is: I couldn't care less about how much money my girl makes. It's all about how happy I am with her. Also: you sound like a terrible, heartless fuc*king person. And you also sound like you have shit for game.

[size=18pt]But, Wait[/size]

Come to think of it. It's always nice to go with the independent lady. At least if I date a rich chick, I will know she is not with me because of my bank account.

**leaves thread. Listening to Oreo -Kcee.
Shawty no come for the money oi. She come for the body o.
Her friends don G her d story o, say that guy is sweet like Oreo oo, Oreo ooo.....*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ymodulus: The degree to which many of you lack basic social consciousness is astounding. Speculating on the "class" of the person you're going to marry before you've even had a single adult relationship is also fucking retarded.

I've never dated not even once in my life time. But I have been friend with both girls up and down the spectrum of "classes" (random: for a country that boasts of its social mobility, it's remarkable how much the income of one's parents determine life trajectory... and how some of you idiots care so much about it) and the only generality I've been able to pull is that rich girls act the most entitled. Then again, I've also been with independent rich girls who work for their own money and insist on contributing for their share. What have I learned? Each person is different. While certain patterns may exist, there are plenty of people out there who don't fit the mold.

After years of marriage, many people develop close relationships with their in-laws. In 20 years, you will either hate them or feel like they're your second parents. If the latter, I hope you will WANT to help them as you would want to help your own parents. If the former, and your wife insists on assisting them, you should STILL want to help them. They're her blood. You would want the same care for your parents if you couldn't afford it. Common decency isn't so common anymore, apparently.

You love hard-working banker girls? Faaaaaantastic. Take them. I'll go with the happy, outgoing, adventurous, attractive, non-neurotic women. *gasp* if I'm reaaaallyyyy lucky, I might even find one of those with some intelligence too. I know, I know: if you're not in banking or didn't go to a top target you're CLEARLY mentally challenged, but a man can dream, no? Seriously... why a banking girl? Have you ever been with one? Most of them are as dull as their male counterparts. Sure, they're ambitious. Some of them are attractive. Some of them dress really well. Most of the ones I've encountered get boring to hang out with quickly. And many are fu-cki*ng robots. Also, a girl can be independent even if she's not on the "greatness" track .

At the end of the day, I want to find someone who makes me happy. I claim to be an independent guy and, as such, am not ready to depend on my girls income or family money to support whatever lifestyle I may want. If she wants to work until we're married and then stay at home and focus on becoming the best wife and mother she can be, I'd be fuc*king ecstatic. If she wants to work, I'd fuc*king ecstatic as well. Compromise comes a lot easier when two people are happy together and genuinely care about one another. But fuc*k, I'm way too young to hypothesize about what makes a marriage work.

All I know is: I couldn't care less about how much money my girl makes. It's all about how happy I am with her. Also: you sound like a terrible, heartless fuc*king person. And you also sound like you have shit for game.

[size=18pt]But, Wait[/size]

Come to think of it. It's always nice to go with the independent lady.
Total alien speech based on misleading hypothesis. You claim you dont care about class but all your examples are about working class girls. You are simply a Hypocritical Gigolo
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Ymodulus: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: Total alien speech based on misleading hypothesis. You claim you dont care about class but all your examples are about working class girls. You are simply a Hypocritical Gigolo

Now that was harsh!!!! Lol!

Ok check my examples and read again. The basis of my conclusion is this. Get a gal that makes you happy. You may even get the president daughter as your wife and she will still want you to take care of her family.

Just get that adventurous , wild crazy, happy , funny girl that makes you happy.

Class determines nothing. Trust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ymodulus:

Now that was harsh!!!! Lol!

Ok check my examples and read again. The basis of my conclusion is this. Get a gal that makes you happy. You may even get the president daughter as your wife and she will still want you to take care of her family.

Just get that adventurous , wild crazy, happy , funny girl that makes you happy.

Class determines nothing. Trust me
I didnt mean to be harsh, I was only offering advise to the newly employed, they need financial stability. I never said people dont deserve to be happy, but 'hoes' are always after those starting new well-paid jobs

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Ymodulus: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: I didnt mean to be harsh, I was only offering advise to the newly employed, they need financial stability. I never said people dont deserve to be happy, but 'hoes' are always after those starting new well-paid jobs
[size=18pt]
So you ain't saying the guys are gold diggers. you just saying they shouldn't go outwith the broke bi.*tches
[/size]
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is why i said Relationship is just a game.

Play smart.
Know the rules.

No chick or guy is worth been loyal to.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: Hehe, lets assume you are telling the truth, you'd still not succeed with a broke b¡tch
lol ... Jilting is always an option ...not all broke ladies are greedy ..dating a broke lady who is considerate and demands reasonably is accepted .
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
NeduLuiZ: lol ... Jilting is always an option ...not all broke ladies are greedy ..dating a broke lady who is considerate and demands reasonably is accepted .
Ok na
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ymodulus: [size=18pt]
So you ain't saying the guys are gold diggers. you just saying they shouldn't go outwith the broke bi.*tches [/size]
hehe, something like that. Hilarious guy
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
missbronze: This is why i said Relationship is just a game.

Play smart.
Know the rules.

No chick or guy is worth been loyal to.
Hmmm, Food for thought but come to think of it, I can be loyal to you sha o
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by naijathings(m): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: This is for those who freshly got a job, you better take heed and find a girl that comes from a family that can at least provide for her immediate needs, if not she'll run you down with her wanton unending needs.. Just a warning!

I wonder when threads like this will cease..
Ok...
She has a good job her hand bag collection is worth 1,000,000 naira, she don't ask you for nothing (she even spends on you) ... But she'z a "hoe" or she'z a compulsive liar or she has body odor or she can't furk or she can't cook or she doesn't do anything without the consent of her dad (ikeji Linda).... The list goes on.
It's the same for a man too. Having a "job" doesn't make u any woman's dream man or Messiah.
The way it is... There is always gonna b a thread dedicated to the shortcomings of people especially women.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
naijathings:

Ok...
She has a good job her hand bag collection is worth 1,000,000 naira, she don't ask you for nothing (she even spends on you) ... But she'z a "hoe" or she'z a compulsive liar or she has body odor or she can't furk or she can't cook or she doesn't do anything without the consent of her dad (ikeji Linda).... The list goes on.
It's the same for a man too. Having a "job" doesn't make u any woman's dream man or Messiah.
The way it is... There is always gonna b a thread dedicated to the shortcomings of people especially women.
Make sure you marry a poor girl ok, am sure a guy like you with a large heart can handle it
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Ymodulus: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
naijathings:

Ok...
She has a good job her hand bag collection is worth 1,000,000 naira, she don't ask you for nothing (she even spends on you) ... But she'z a "hoe" or she'z a compulsive liar or she has body odor or she can't furk or she can't cook or she doesn't do anything without the consent of her dad [size=25pt](ikeji Linda)[/size].... The list goes on.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! You noticed her too? lol!
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Safari29: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
AM A LIVING WITNESS. GOT A JOB, FOUND A BROKE PORTABLE BITCHH WITH BIG BRESSS AND PERKY ASSSS. LOVED HER LIKE CRAZY, SPENT SO MUCH ON HER, GOT SACKED. WENT BANKCRUPCY. BITCHH IS GONE WITH ANOTHER MUGU.
LESSON LEANT: HOESS AINT LOYAL
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by naijathings(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
zilon12: Make sure you marry a poor girl ok, am sure a guy like you with a large heart can handle it

That is left for me to decide.
I understand that you would rather marry a rich girl but how does that make up for her other shortcomings?
You might marry a girl who is financially stable and you are happy till you discover that she is mentally impoverished (lol) or can't cook can't wash, can't furk, can't spell correctly, disregards your family or furks all ur friends because she has a weakness for weed and alcohol .. Then what do you do? I know... you open a new thread to issue new warnings... Right?
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by lilmax(m): 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Immature
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by zilon12(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Safari29: AM A LIVING WITNESS. GOT A JOB, FOUND A BROKE PORTABLE BITCHH WITH BIG BRESSS AND PERKY ASSSS. LOVED HER LIKE CRAZY, SPENT SO MUCH ON HER, GOT SACKED. WENT BANKCRUPCY. BITCHH IS GONE WITH ANOTHER MUGU.
LESSON LEANT: HOESS AINT LOYAL
lwtmb is that some kinda lyrics from Loyal by Chris b?
Re: Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl by Youngzedd(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Counter thread.

Carry moet siddon dey observe as the drama unfold.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When You Get Hurt, What Makes You Feel Better? / The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) / Defence For False Pregnancy By Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.