Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* (10266 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2014
Aliyeous:
bn
a wyl i made a comment in dis section buh nw i hav 2 considering d fact dat i luv crime and action packed stories and also coz its a gal/lady dats writing it. Kip it up @treasuregr8

welcome on board dear
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
it tore his dress, making the opening look like a cross as if it were placing a cross on the man's chest and saying 'RIP'.
it pierced deep into his heart, letting blood ooze.
" papapapapa....." there were ceaseless fire.
Akboze and the killer had just entered.
Akboze shooting ceaselessly with his Baretta 380 ACP in his right hand, and a double barrel pistol in his left.
he was shooting vertically with his guns pointing at the top.
Killer on the other hand shot horizontally, having his cadet 55, and a colt 1911 on the right and left hand respectively.
he turned around at intervals while shooting.
Dillish followed suit, shooting with her pistol.
there were screams all over the place.
people going down to the floor and exhcourts covering their bosses and shooting as if they were not humans but bullet proof.

To be continued......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Emzypaz(m): 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2014
Its happening live this weekend. Catch the conversation live on Nairaland as our popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend. She is not story writer, neither is she a poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful girl on Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for her?
Do you want to know the secret behind her beauty?
Do you want to know more about her?
This weekend, join us and ask your questions. Everything will be answered by our guest.
Date: Saturday 15-11-2014
Time: 2pm-3pm
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a course.
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Dopeyomi(m): 5:38am On Nov 13, 2014
Emzypaz:
Its happening live this weekend. Catch the conversation live on Nairaland as our popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend. She is not story writer, neither is she a poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty. I present to you, the most beautiful girl on Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
This weekend, join us and ask your questions. Everything will be answered by our guest.
Venue: https://www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-interview-thread-subsidiary-dammysammytv/9#27964171.

Do yσυ knσw you're derailing the thread

Find somewhere else to post this foolish gibberish and dull trash and not in literature section..

Get a life and stop this miss nairaland rubbish of a thing..
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Emzypaz(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2014
Derailing which thread? The last time I checked, everyone in the literature section was in support of this including the big-uns and the writers. So, you coming here and saying this left me wondering maybe we have another **** **** escapee here like the Romance section does.
Dopeyomi:

Find somewhere else to post this foolish gibberish and dull trash and not in literature section..

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Dopeyomi(m): 7:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Emzypaz:
Derailing which thread? The last time I checked, everyone in the literature section was in support of this including the big-uns and the writers. So, you coming here and saying this left me wondering maybe we have another **** **** escapee here like the Romance section does.

Are yσυ through with yσυя madness ∂ιѕρℓαу

R'etarded oaf!
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fatalveli(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2014
Dopeyomi:

It seems u're new on Nairaland, derailing u call it! Must u talk, y dnt u keep mum...
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Dopeyomi(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Fatalveli:
It seems u're new on Nairaland, derailing u call it! Must u talk, y dnt u keep mum...

Ignored
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by missuniverse(f): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2014
bullet proof indeed

gud morning treasuregr8
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fembleez1(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2014
Emzypaz:

I don't like being harsh but seriously as a guy,I don't think I have anything to gain from how she became beautiful,secret of her beauty or poo,...........may be the ladies or should I say girls would be crazy about the advertisement u just made,....This is a story in process and I don't think it was nice to do what you did even if the big-guns on NL or other writers were in affirmative,this is Treasuregr8's thread not other writers or big-guns.

Would this miss NL give me money if I meet her?
Would she be my wife?
Would she make my GF/wife beautiful apart the natural beauty the most high gave her?
Let her go contest for Miss Nigeria abi Miss world,then we know the secret of her beauty,mind you,am not Ladies/skirt freak neither am I gay,am just being realistic,there is a more polite manner to do what you've done.
Some people(ladies) might like it but others (guys that are not such topics freak) might not

#PeaceOut
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fatalveli(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2014
[b]Its happening live this weekend. Catch the
conversation live on Nairaland as our
popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity
interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend.
She is not story writer, neither is she a
poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty to behold.
I present to you, the most beautiful girl on
Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss
Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for the damsel?
Do you want to know the secret behind
her breathtaking beauty?
Do you want to know more about her? The phases of listening in which we enjoy the beauty
of God's handiwork on the beauty queen, her response to such factors as the
simplicity, balance, and proportion of her speeches,
and the eloquence of their her pure heart, then why don't u all fall or rather troop in and let's bombard the beauty pageant with questions. And the observable characteristics of her personalities including age, gender, educational level, group
affiliations, and socio-cultural background we ought to take not of when adapting to our interviewee.... Let's make it lively and I'm sure you all have a lot of questions
This weekend, join us and ask your
questions. Everything will be answered by
our guest.
Venue: http://
www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-
interview-thread-subsidiary-
dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a
course! Lol.... U can't afford to miss it like "Papa AJasco"[/b]
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fatalveli(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2014
Dopeyomi:

Ignored
Better
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fatalveli(m): 11:06am On Nov 13, 2014
Fembleez1:

I don't like being harsh but seriously as a guy,I don't think I have anything to gain from how she became beautiful,secret of her beauty or poo,...........may be the ladies or should I say girls would be crazy about the advertisement u just made,....This is a story in process and I don't think it was nice to do what you did even if the big-guns on NL or other writers were in affirmative,this is Treasuregr8's thread not other writers or big-guns.

Would she be my wife?
Would she make my GF/wife beautiful apart the natural beauty the most high gave her?
Let her go contest for Miss Nigeria abi Miss world,then we know the secret of her beauty,mind you,am not Ladies/skirt freak neither am I gay,am just being realistic,there is a more polite manner to do what you've done.
Some people(ladies) might like it but others (guys that are not such topics freak) might not

#PeaceOut
@least treasuregr8 ain't complaining, plus we aren't forcing anybody
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fembleez1(m): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2014
To add to it:- U said she is No writer neither is she a Poet,then WTF is she requesting you broadcast her poo on Literature section

If she's a Queen as you said,she should go to her kingdom to tell her subjects about what they want to know about her,if she is too big a poo to do that,then you her chief/s-in-council or council-of-elders should help her out(since you are paid to do that).

With what is contained in your advertisement,you said:-
Shez no writer!
Shez no poet!
But a Queen,is she greater than we writers or poet??
My guy,examine your words,you are trying to be a racist(or should I say,You are racist)

No Queen is greater than we writers or Poet/poetess!
cool
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fembleez1(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Emzypaz:
Fatalveli:
[b]Its happening live this weekend. Catch the
conversation live on Nairaland as our
popular programme 'Nairaland celebrity
interview' kicks off with more force.
Guess who we are bringing this weekend.
She is not story writer, neither is she a
poet. She is a Queen, our Queen. A beauty to behold.
I present to you, the most beautiful girl on
Nairaland. Miss Jennimma, winner Miss
Nairaland beauty contest 2014.
Do you have questions for the damsel?
Do you want to know the secret behind
her breathtaking beauty?
Do you want to know more about her? The phases of listening in which we enjoy the beauty
of God's handiwork on the beauty queen, her response to such factors as the
simplicity, balance, and proportion of her speeches,
and the eloquence of their her pure heart, then why don't u all fall or rather troop in and let's bombard the beauty pageant with questions. And the observable characteristics of her personalities including age, gender, educational level, group
affiliations, and socio-cultural background we ought to take not of when adapting to our interviewee.... Let's make it lively and I'm sure you all have a lot of questions
This weekend, join us and ask your
questions. Everything will be answered by
our guest.
Venue: http://
www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-
interview-thread-subsidiary-
dammysammytv/9#27964171.
Missing the action is like carrying over a
course! Lol.... U can't afford to miss it like "Papa AJasco"[/b]
Fembleez1:

Would she be my wife?
#PeaceOut
Fembleez1:
To add to it:- U said she is No writer neither is she a Poet,then WTF is she requesting you broadcast her poo on Literature section
If she's a Queen as you said,she should go to her kingdom to tell her subjects about what they want to know about her,if she is too big a poo to do that,then you her chief/s-in-council or council-of-elders should help her out(since you are paid to do that).
Shez no writer!
Shez no poet!
My guy,examine your words,you are trying to be a racist(or should I say,You are racist)
cool
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fatalveli(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Fembleez1:

Shez no writer!
Shez no poet!

cool
U dnt get it, why don't u visit the thread, it will explain better...
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by D9ty7(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2014
Guy chill na. You don't have to take things up like this. He was only trying to create awareness about a certain weekly interview they do for writers in this section. The fact that you are not interested in the Miss NL contest doesn't mean you should condemn someone talking about it. The best you can do is ignore his post.
Dopeyomi:

You talked about derailing the thread, do you realise that you are also guilty of the act? I won't dwell much on that.
I don't like e-fights or anything. So far the owner of the thread isn't complaining and the mods are mute. I see no reason why people who have no control over the thread(you and I) should do what you just did.
If you find my post annoying. Am sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by D9ty7(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
You took this way too far. She was being regarded to as a Queen because she won the miss NL contest. She is a Queen because she won. She is not you Queen, neither is she mine. She is being referred to as Queen for the sake of the contest.
Fembleez1:

Would she be my wife?

#PeaceOut
Lets maintain decorum.
PeAcE.

2 Likes

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by D9ty7(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Mind you, from my knowledge, she didn't ask them to broadcast anything. She was chosen by those handling the interview every week.
Fembleez1:

Shez no writer!
Shez no poet!

cool
You mean if I come in here and call you my boss(as in writing) does that mean you are in anyway my boss.
When she was announced winner of the contest, she was called a Queen. And for the sake of the contest, she is a 'beauty Queen' here on Nl. She is not your Queen, neither is she mine.
Mind you these guys are not being paid. They do this just to have fun, its not everyday that we see stories to read here. In that case, we can read the interviews.
I mean not to annoy you. If in any case I did. Accept my sincere apology.

2 Likes

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Dopeyomi(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
D9ty7:
Guy chill na. You don't have to take things up like this. He was only trying to create awareness about a certain weekly interview they do for writers in this section. The fact that you are not interested in the Miss NL contest doesn't mean you should condemn someone talking about it. The best you can do is ignore his post.You talked about derailing the thread, do you realise that you are also guilty of the act? I won't dwell much on that.
I don't like e-fights or anything. So far the owner of the thread isn't complaining and the mods are mute. I see no reason why people who have no control over the thread(you and I) should do what you just did.
If you find my post annoying. Am sorry.

Yσυ stated earlier tha̶̲̥̅̊t the best i Ƈan do is to ignore the post..

And that's what i'm doing to this post.
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by D9ty7(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
You've been promoted or paid for that?
Dopeyomi:

Yσυ stated earlier tha̶̲̥̅̊t the best i Ƈan do is to ignore the post..

And that's what i'm doing to this post.
I hate to go into war of words with people who don't matter. Especially on the internet.
Am sorry this is where we part. Am out of here!

1 Like

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Fembleez1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
D9ty7:
Mind you, from my knowledge, she didn't ask them to broadcast anything. She was chosen by those handling the interview every week.
You mean if I come in here and call you my boss(as in writing) does that mean you are in anyway my boss.
When she was announced winner of the contest, she was called a Queen. And for the sake of the contest, she is a 'beauty Queen' here on Nl. She is not your Queen, neither is she mine.
Mind you these guys are not being paid. They do this just to have fun, its not everyday that we see stories to read here. In that case, we can read the interviews.
I mean not to annoy you. If in any case I did. Accept my sincere apology.
D9ty7:
You took this way too far. She was being regarded to as a Queen because she won the miss NL contest. She is a Queen because she won. She is not you Queen, neither is she mine. She is being referred to as Queen for the sake of the contest.Lets maintain decorum.
PeAcE.

i get your point bro but i was just angry with that part of shez no writer or poet but a beauty queen,anyway let's get behind that bro cause am going to be at that interview and i don't know,i might get to propose officially to the queen if she would be my wife cool
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2014
so this has been hapening in my absent.
seriously, Emzypaz, i don't find this funny at all. don't you know you are derailing the thread?. that i kept mute dosn't mean i accept this rubbish. you did this on page 2., now you are doing it again. why not open a thread for it?, seriously the next time you will post such thing on my thread , i will report you. let this be the last time.
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2014
My apology to every of my readers who are offended.
d9ty7
feembleez
dopeyomi
fstalveli
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2014
missuniverse:
bullet proof indeed

gud morning treasuregr8
tnx dear
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Emzypaz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2014
You are angry right? Am sorry if the post got you angry. We do this on every thread and they(the readers and d writers) accept and follow the link to partake or read the interview.
treasuregr8:
seriously, Emzypaz, i don't find this funny at all. don't you know you are derailing the thread?. that i kept mute dosn't mean i accept this rubbish. you did this on page 2., now you are doing it again. why not open a thread for it?, seriously the next time you will post such thing on my thread , i will report you. let this be the last time.
This will be the last time for sure. I won't do such on your thread again. But you can as well follow the link and see things for yourself.
Once again am sorry.
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by D9ty7(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
I am the least offended here.
treasuregr8:
My apology to every of my readers who are offended.
d9ty7
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by D9ty7(m): 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Emzypaz is only doing this because he wanted readers to know more about writers. They interview a writer each weekend and it has been a success so far. This weekend, they have decided to interview the recently crowned miss Nairaland who is also a literature user and follower of most stories here.
treasuregr8:
He derailed your thread. I quite agree with that. You need to see the rate at which my thread is being derailed per day. About two pages will be filled without any comment about the story. The mods saw the post and they did nothing. Reporting him won't make any difference.
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by D9ty7(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
I believe you took things a little too far with Emzypaz? What about one of your readers who took to using foul languages against us. You have nothing to say about that too?
Just my own piece. Am out of here.
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Dopeyomi(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
[size=20] I've reported the unyielding and unswerving nigga to the moderators and administrators.. When he gets ban he 'd knσw what's up.. [/size]
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
my apologies to emzypaz too but i'm surely not going to take it lightly if he does it again.
Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 12:39am On Nov 15, 2014
three escourts on black surrounded roy while other groups took up his parents.
they shot ceaselessly.
people got confused. those who could not bear it any longer got up and picked an unsuccessful race as they were hit by bullets while running.
roy picked up a gun and joined in the ceaseless fire.
"Pow!" a different sound of gun went off, a seconds silence, a loud scream, blood and white membranes gushed out, then a fall....who could this be?.......

"knock! knock!!" i knocked softly on the dark brown door, waiting patiently for a reply.
"who is there?" a tiny feminine voice came from inside the room.
"open the door! it said at last.
"hello" i greeted, keenly rushing into my next speech.
"plea...ss...e is this room 201?"
i asked innocently with joy that i would be living in a university hostel and experiencing campus life like other
privileaged youths from the first class citizen.
i waited patiently for a reply, though already kne w the right answer was yes because it was boldly written with a white paint on a tag and pasted at the top of the door.
the three girls between their late teens and early twenties stared at me menacingly.
i droped my over sized 'g hana-must-go' bag to relieve my hand of the pain on my ankle and shoulder.
"please is this......." i tried to repeat my ques tion, but was cut short by the other two girls.
"yeeeeee......" the one at the uppe r bed, on the right side tried to speak but was also cut short by the arrogant voice of the one sitting at the lower bed at the left side.
the room had four beds, one up and another down at the left side, if viewing from the door post.
then it formed an 'L' shape, making another up and down at the right side, facing opposite the door.
the beds facing the door were already occupied but only the lower one at the left side was occupied, so i presumed the upper one was mine.
"did any of you sent for a house help without our consent?" she said, bending her head a bit and staring at me from head to toe and vice versa, menacingly.
i froozed like an ice berg, tears forming in my eyes, and the earlier euphoria dimnishing.
the one sitting at the lower bed, opposite the door giggled.
"this is room 102 and not 201, so try somewhere else"
she finished, pronouncing the words in clusters, still with her menacing look, and her lower lips curled sideways.
i picked up my 'ghana-must-go' bag and made for the door, walking slowly like the rat whose host relocated unexpectedly in the hollywood movie 'home alone'.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diary Of David / I Did Not Rape Christiana / Adventures With Theresa 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.