Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. (2124 Views)

Ever Kissed Someone And Their Mouth Smells? Share Ur Stories. / Top 10 Compliments That Make Him Feel Specia / His Mouth Smells; Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Its really a hard tasks for me because i don't want him to feel insulted or angry. He is the type that like woman wrapperring. This guy can chase women enh and its like he hadn't notice his mouth smells so bad like a rotten egg.

The other day he was talking to a lady and she was using her hand codedly to cover her nose and my friend never noticed it. Please help, people now run away from him codedly.

please if you were in my shoes, how would you tell him without him feeling angry or insulted

Thank you
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Broda make I no lie, that kind thing use style hard oooo

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by flexing11(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
if he is ur guy, ur brother or whatever go ahead and tell him in other for him to know his condition i believe open rebuke is better than secret love.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Buy him toothpaste, brush and some mint and tell him to try it,that they are new products and you bought them specially for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by dkronicle(m): 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Guy ur mouth dey smell
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by ijeamara: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
be careful how you handle it
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Eragablessen(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Woman wrappering,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WOW!!!!
Anyways the disorder is termed HALITOSIS or MALODOR.
Advice him go on regular mint and fresh water.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Dbestmax(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
If na ur close guy jst call am ask am...guy why dat gal dey close mouth as u dey folo am talk....
In a teasing manner....
E b lik say ur mouth dey smell am....
Oya breeze for ma nose make I see...
Dat way u win ur chance to tell him...bro ur mouth dey smell o...
#HopeItWorks

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: Its really a hard tasks for me because i don't want him to feel insulted or angry. He is the type that like woman wrapperring. This guy can chase women enh and its like he hadn't notice his mouth smells so bad like a rotten egg.

The other day he was talking to a lady and she was using her hand codedly to cover her nose and my friend never noticed it. Please help, people now run away from him codedly.

please if you were in my shoes, how would you tell him without him feeling angry or insulted

Thank you

Bros swear say nor be you get the mouth odour? grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 4:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
tosyne2much: Broda make I no lie, that kind thing use style hard oooo
yea its really hard and am just considering leaving him to his problem if that would cause any problem between us.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
flexing11: if he is ur guy, ur brother or whatever go ahead and tell him in other for him to know his condition i believe open rebuke is better than secret love.
he is the kind of guy that easily felt angry over small things like this.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
U r a guy nw,and hez also a guy,tot guys r easier to deal wif?d truth is bitter anyway,bt it has to be told, u jst av 2 summon courage and tell im if u r rily hez fwnd..
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: yea its really hard and am just considering leaving him to his problem if that would cause any problem between us.
Nah... Don't leave him to his problem, doesn't say how true a friend you are. You can try buying him a good toothpaste; pepsodent and oral b are good ones. And also buy him orbit chewing gum, its very effective in clearing one's breath. I believe he should get a hint about his bad breath with those kinda gifts.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Odilafta: Buy him toothpaste, brush and some mint and tell him to try it,that they are new products and you bought them specially for him.
trust me even a mad would know what am upto he brush his teeth but i don't know why it smells.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by adonbilivit: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Be ready to join in him in seeking for a solution to it, if not dont tell him.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax: If na ur close guy jst call am ask am...guy why dat gal dey close mouth as u dey folo am talk....
In a teasing manner....
E b lik say ur mouth dey smell am....
Oya breeze for ma nose make I see...
Dat way u win ur chance to tell him...bro ur mouth dey smell o...
#HopeItWorks
nice step but this guy don't take chance, he is that kind of a proud person. He might even insult me.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eragablessen: Woman wrappering,,,,,,,,,,,,,, WOW!!!!
Anyways the disorder is termed HALITOSIS or MALODOR.
Advice him go on regular mint and fresh water.
how do i start it. It not that easy as you think. I don't want him to think i just want to insult him.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by MisterLongman(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: trust me even a mad would know what am upto he brush his teeth but i don't know why it smells.
Buy a mouthwash for him....... Telling him is not enough
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Dbestmax(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: nice step but this guy don't take chance, he is that kind of a proud person. He might even insult me.
Brova...take d insult..speak ur mind and tell him the truth...trust me...he'l think abt it behind u...
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Bros swear say nor be you get the mouth odour? grin grin
buhahahahaha you know well i swear! If am the öne, why would i be complaining grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by Eragablessen(m): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote
author=01emek] how do i start it. It not that easy as you think. I
don't want him to think i just want to insult him.[/quote]

Write him a short note and buy all the listed items above if you cant face him.
Goodluck nd be a goodfriend pls.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Harbosede02: U r a guy nw,and hez also a guy,tot guys r easier to deal wif?d truth is bitter anyway,bt it has to be told, u jst av 2 summon courage and tell im if u r rily hez fwnd..
yea, guys are easy to deal with but in this case, it really hard saying it without him going emotional about it. So Nne how do i tell him... I mean how do i put the words?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
MzPreshie: Nah... Don't leave him to his problem, doesn't say how true a friend you are. You can try buying him a good toothpaste; pepsodent and oral b are good ones. And also buy him orbit chewing gum, its very effective in clearing one's breath. I believe he should get a hint about his bad breath with those kinda gifts.
hmmm thanks dear!
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by flexing11(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: he is the kind of guy that easily felt angry over small things like this.
there must be sumbody to tell him if u are not telling him u are just doing him no good or u think an outsider can come and tell him,you are more in a better position to tell him!
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
dkronicle: Guy ur mouth dey smell
buhahahaha are you for real?? Why don't you consider the emotional part of it.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
ijeamara: be careful how you handle it
yea if you were in my shoes how do you tell him?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
flexing11: there must be sumbody to tell him if u are not telling him u are just doing him no good or u think an outsider can come and tell him,you are more in a better position to tell him!
yea i know. But how do i say it? grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Eragablessen:

Write him a short note and buy all the listed items above if you cant face him.
Goodluck nd be a goodfriend pls.
ok thank but part of writing a short note got me laughing hard. He would be like ''guy you they mad abi? Why they insult me na''? grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dbestmax:
Brova...take d insult..speak ur mind and tell him the truth...trust me...he'l think abt it behind u...
hmmm voilence! Yea you have a point.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
MisterLongman: Buy a mouthwash for him....... Telling him is not enough
buying a mouthwash is not a problem but how do i put my mouth when telling him for him not going emotional
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by flexing11(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
01emek: yea i know. But how do i say it? grin
is like u are not ready to take the bull by the horn,but mind u if i sees him i we tell him what u refuse to tell him and you we become a bad friend.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Mouth Smells Without Making Him Feel Angry Or Insulted. by 01emek(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
adonbilivit: Be ready to join in him in seeking for a solution to it, if not dont tell him.
joining him in finding a solution is not a problem to me but how i wan take am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? / Nairalander now happy / Some Concepts I Find Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.