Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? (2121 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Rounakid(m): 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Please...! I need All Your Opinion Here... Let us Discuss this issue with matured mind Tnx

Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by vizkiz: 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
i don't get it...you mean he lost his diicck and turned to a lady Which on is the Her there again? undecided

4 Likes

Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Rounakid(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
vizkiz:
i don't get it...you mean he lost his diicck and turned to a lady Which on is the Her there again? undecided

yeah... Tnx it was an error...
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by naijaboiy: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2014
Did you lose your manhood lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 26, 2014
Love cannot be blind to that extent
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Rounakid(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2014
Ipledge:
Love cannot be blind to that extent
lol...z u min am...?
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Maybe yeah but his tongue would be very tired looool

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by tosyne2much(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Bwahahahaahahahahaaha you seriously got me laught.. This OP is a clown

This kind kweshion use style tie rapper oooooo.. No sane lady would marry you when lose your mandhood tongue
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Taleeysun(f): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
No i cant
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
No No No!
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Missmossy(f): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Question for the gods,hian!

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by misshoree(f): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
How will I give birth without a manhood undecided
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by mumumugu(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ojukwu is dead, but his manhood still lives
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hmmmmmm

This is really tough...

He is my fiancee. I love him a lot to accept I wanna marry him. I might not be able to marry him again considering a lot of things. Considering the fact that we can't make our babies again.

I ll make sure I stick to him and care for him till he is better and okay. I ll try all my possible best to look for another means i.e if artificial insemination can still be done. If its not possible, I won't want to remain barren till I die.

Am very sure he ll be the one to call me to look for another man. Since I stood by him. Since I sacrificed a lot to be with him.

Most ladies will run away instantly.... I love proving I'm a woman of virtue...I ll help out but won't marry him...

2 Likes

Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by chibwike(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
Missmossy:
Question for the gods,hian!
answer jor
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by chibwike(m): 4:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
temigracie:

Hmmmmmm

This is really tough...

He is my fiancee. I love him a lot to accept I wanna marry him. I might not be able to marry him again considering a lot of things. Considering the fact that we can't make our babies again.

I ll make sure I stick to him and care for him till he is better and okay. I ll try all my possible best to look for another means i.e if artificial insemination can still be done. If its not possible, I won't want to remain barren till I die.

Am very sure he ll be the one to call me to look for another man. Since I stood by him. Since I sacrificed a lot to be with him.

Most ladies will run away instantly.... I love proving I'm a woman of virtue...I ll help out but won't marry him...
Lol....dats what u would have said since
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:

Lol
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by ohaleoghene(f): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
if he lost his manhood, what is he still doing alive?

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by FLAWLES(f): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
HELL NO
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
is a d.i.c.k all that matters undecided
If I really love him yes I would marry him
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by tosyne2much(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ladies been pretending they hate bleeping since 1850 BC and zoom off if you lose your manhood
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by manuelpepper: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
no mind her
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by manuelpepper: 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
@op, what if as a man i discovered her over-used, constant fvvcking, fvckable pusssy has become very wide, even d biggest deeeek wont get friction, everything seem like a big well.

And she wants me to marry her, should i marry her?
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by LaurelP(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
So ladies can be dis honest
I thought they wud say they'd marry him
Dis is gud oo
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Baddo101(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
I trust ladies of nowadays even if dey decide to continue wth d guy dey can neva b faithfull to him.
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Baddo101(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
manuelpepper:
@op, what if as a man i discovered her over-used, constant fvvcking, fvckable pusssy has become very wide, even d biggest deeeek wont get friction, everything seem like a big well.

u need to open a new thread for this topic. however dat doesnt mean she cannot make a good wife. iys just dat d risk involved in marring such. sti's,never satisfied wth d spouse, probability dat she could av gotten a damged womb due to excessive abortion as a result of too much Bleep....etc.
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by manuelpepper: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
Baddo101:

u need to open a new thread for this topic. however dat doesnt mean she cannot make a good wife. iys just dat d risk involved in marring such. sti's,never satisfied wth d spouse, probability dat she could av gotten a damged womb due to excessive abortion as a result of too much Bleep....etc.
lol....u can open it. Wat u said here its true.

All ladies (alhaja or born again) will never marry a man that lost the functioning of his pe..nis due to accident.

But they want men to manage their deepened pussies. Double standard!
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yes as will as long as I love him.
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by walanter(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
cool cee question ohh
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Tamee(f): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by clean2: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: If Your Fiancee Have An Accident & Lost His Manhood Would You Still Marry Him? by Rounakid(m): 12:40am On Nov 07, 2014
grin
manuelpepper:

grin
manuelpepper:

meehn... U gat me howling in confusion... Buh i fink u shud go on and marry her... Contact me if u cnt withstand it... Am guwd in bleeping...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander now happy / Letter To Men: Never Be The Reason For Ur Womans Tears..comment / Ladies, What Do You Think Of Men That Drink Alcohol???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.