Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? (2774 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sarimah:
His eyes embarassed
Eyes...?? Well, Thats something...
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
HER LOVELY FEMININE VOICE, STILL ECOS.
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Sarimah(f): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Djangocode:
Eyes...?? Well, Thats something...
yh it is.
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by MichaelAustin(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Luvlyfal:
NOTHING JAWE! cnt even rmember hiz name.
bruhahahahaha
u bad o
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Explicit01: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Her hips, her hips touched the four cardinal points of the earth.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by kaylechy(m): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Luvlyfal:
NOTHING JAWE! cnt even rmember hiz name.

Hahahaha.... Akpo!

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by jasmine21(f): 8:00am On Oct 14, 2014
1. Sense of humor- He is such a funny guy smiley
2. Tall, Dark & handsome chocolate wink
3. We shared the same taste in songs smiley
4. Black & mighty D OMG! I nearly died d first time I saw it shocked undecided grin
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
Annypie:
awwwn,my sugarbanana..*if i hear say i miss him tho..buh dose his full yummy lips..i just culdnt reciprocate his love jawe,it was too suffocating..chisos!na him love pass abeg*oya no hate,guess he just deserved more...i miss his lips jawe*puffy eyes*
Loving some girls too much is BAD...
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by kaylechy(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2014
i miss her honey pot so much!
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Luvlyfal(f): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2014
MichaelAustin:

bruhahahahaha
u bad o
abi....
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Luvlyfal(f): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2014
kaylechy:

Hahahaha.... Akpo!
hmm...
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2014
2sExy1:
Loving some girls too much is BAD...
indeed,too much of everytin is bad,i was sensitive enuf to opt out,so he wuldnt hurt much.i wuldnt feign smtin i dnt feel,its monstrous!hes much happier now tho
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Annypie:
indeed,too much of everytin is bad,i was sensitive enuf to opt out,so he wuldnt hurt much.i wuldnt feign smtin i dnt feel,its monstrous!hes much happier now tho
let me tell you something you do not know... Those kind of guys are one of the best you could find around. But why you ladies make it seem like it's a crime is beyond me.

I was like the dude in my early days and just like you, the lady at that time didn't or never appreciated it.

Yet, you would still go around seeking same love you threw away in the bin.

Why did you accept to date him in the first place? And when guys say ladies don't appreciate nice guys just know that it's girl like you that made those words. But I bet you would be crazy over another dude who does not give a fvck about your existence and possibly hardly called or show affection. It's ingrained in most of you ladies due to the way you are wired.

I would feel at ease if it had been a different reason for the break up but saying because he loved you too much is really insane.

You are not the first to say this on nairaland neither will you be the last and I hope that guys are reading as well.

I do hope you find something close to what the dude felt for you though but I know they are hard to come by... In a world where many guys just want to pass up time on girls and move on to the next.

Sorry, just speaking my mind...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2014
smiley
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2014
2sExy1:
smiley
thanks,u dont need to apologise,i got ur message.its simple hun,he knew from d onset dah d feeling wasnt mutual,he just had highhopes dah i was gnna grow to love him,which unfortunately didnt happen.he realised dah,and moved on wt no qualm!
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2014
Annypie:
thanks,u dont need to apologise,i got ur message.its simple hun,he knew from d onset dah d feeling wasnt mutual,he just had highhopes dah i was gnna grow to love him,which unfortunately didnt happen.he realised dah,and moved on wt no qualm!
okay. It was a case of he wanting what you didn't want and more like he forced himself on you.

I thought the affection was initially mutual but fizzled out because he loved you deeply.

In that case, you are exempted.

Have a nice day smiley
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2014
[quote
author=2sExy1 post=27128627] okay. It was a case of he wanting what you
didn't want and more like he forced himself on you.

I thought the affection was initially mutual but fizzled out because he
loved you deeply.

In that case, you are exempted.

Have a nice day smiley[/quote]lool..thanks oo*after flaying and scolding me abi*do hv a great day too..cheerz!
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Annypie:
lool..thanks oo*after flaying and scolding me abi*do hv a great day too..cheerz!
sorry about that smiley. I just don't like it when ladies do not appreciate nice guys and I cant stand stupid reasons why they do not want such guys.

But history will always repeat itself, sadly.

Unknown to them, these kind of guys are the best in many ways... Except maybe they ain't corrupt in mind like the ladies want them to be, thereby stimulating their fantasies.

Today I play by the rule smiley
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by MichaelAustin(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
2sExy1:
let me tell you something you do not know... Those kind of guys are one of the best you could find around. But why you ladies make it seem like it's a crime is beyond me.

I was like the dude in my early days and just like you, the lady at that time didn't or never appreciated it.

Yet, you would still go around seeking same love you threw away in the bin.

Why did you accept to date him in the first place? And when guys say ladies don't appreciate nice guys just know that it's girl like you that made those words. But I bet you would be crazy over another dude who does not give a fvck about your existence and possibly hardly called or show affection. It's ingrained in most of you ladies due to the way you are wired.

I would feel at ease if it had been a different reason for the break up but saying because he loved you too much is really insane.

You are not the first to say this on nairaland neither will you be the last and I hope that guys are reading as well.

I do hope you find something close to what the dude felt for you though but I know they are hard to come by... In a world where many guys just want to pass up time on girls and move on to the next.

Sorry, just speaking my mind...
those who luv us we dont luv them and those we luv dont luv us
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by sashash(m): 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
Sarimah:
His eyes embarassed
u sud have pluck outtakes dem sockets wen u broke up...kinda souvenir ...lol
Re: What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lol

Do you I really need to start fantacizing about him again? He's not worth it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs You Are Dating Your Potential Wife / A Smart Guy's Reply To A Materialistic Girl / Signs Your Girl Might Be A HOE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.