Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. (11045 Views)

Former COAS Lt Gen KTJ Minimah's Daughter Set To Marry / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

you and I know that Ihejirika reached retirement.
Adekunle? No honour, no settlement.
He actually confessed he fought for oil but none got to him.
Why did you people leave him in penury?
y couldnt u save ojukwu in d hospital while e was dying

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Omololu007: y couldnt u save ojukwu in d hospital while e was dying

He still had our support and died from the stroke.
Our politicians were trooping to London to see him.
Yes, he could go to london.If not, we would have sponsored him.
At the airport,he was seen off ( though unconscious) by prominent Igbo people from many states. The whole of igboland knew he was leaving unth, Enugu to London. He didn't lack finance one bit .
He left a will.
This one was conscious, begged you guys for money but no way.
What did he do to you? In fact, concentrate on this last question.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 11:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

He still had our support and died from the stroke.
Our politicians were trooping to London to see him.
Yes, he could go to london.If not, we would have sponsored him.
At the airport,he was seen off ( though unconscious) by prominent Igbo people from many states. The whole of igboland knew he was leaving unth, Enugu to London. He didn't lack finance one bit .
He left a will.
This one was conscious, begged you guys for money but no way.
What did he do to you? In fact, concentrate on this last question.
i didnt know wen adekunle begd for moni,u can show me were is family members announce dat dey need moni to treat him,ao much did u contribute for ojukwu
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:

And are u in any way today better than the people he did harm to? Wat is the life expectancy in yorubaland and compare to the people of the east?

This is why u are bitter and remain backward. Go ahead and celebrate criminal.

First picture is Ibadan and second is onitsha...
sometime I look at the picture of ibadan and wonder if it was ibadan the civil war was fought,that place look like a nuclear wasteland

3 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Seun, the funeral arrangements start today, move this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: i didnt know wen adekunle begd for moni,u can show me were is family members announce dat dey need moni to treat him,ao much did u contribute for ojukwu

You didn't know what?
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by basty: 3:58am On Oct 02, 2014
donphilopus:

I don't engage people like you who know nothing. In case you don't know, I'm not from the west. So, you can take your frustration outta here!

Don't mind the isi-ewu, where is Onitsha besides Ibadan? People that do not have source. They are Apes transformed, they behave like animals. Violent armed robbers and criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by kettykin: 4:48am On Oct 02, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Seun, the funeral arrangements start today, move this to the front page.

The difference between a military burial and a state burial will be shown to the world on Friday when black scorpion will be buried

3 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Freewilly(f): 5:02am On Oct 02, 2014
This a man that died from poverty and sickness, his own people publicly abandoned him. I wish I could make it to his funeral so I can spit on his grave.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by eye4eye: 5:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Freewilly: This a man that died from poverty and sickness, his own people publicly abandoned him. I wish I could make it to his funeral so I can spit on his grave.

Rubbish! Did Ojuku die of poverty and sickness? Yes. Ojuku was on government dime when he was taken to London. He would have died in Nnewi like a poisoned dog if not Gov obi who paid for his treatment abroad from the state's coffer. Have you heard he was poisoned by Bianca because Bianca was really missing a man to fvck after Ojuku sickness took his pennnis power away fifteen years ago. Bianca had to poison the gbugburugbu so she could start back what FFK started in London. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2014
ButcherXYZ:

Akandu you too like trouble grin grin grin

Please run away NOW.

Quote me Again and I will deal with you very RUTHLESSLY cool
guy I take ur girlfriend nii?

diz one u come dey post my info here..

abeggooo no put me for trouble here
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:46am On Oct 02, 2014
kettykin:

The difference between a military burial and a state burial will be shown to the world on Friday when black scorpion will be buried
Exactly. It will even be more colourful because it is holding in Lagos State, where there are many army formations. You will see soldiers who see Adekunle as a role model coming out to pay their last respect.

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by MrScatter: 7:27am On Oct 02, 2014
ButcherXYZ: Chimax15 You have a very big mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy

Talk to me embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by oneeast3: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Adekunle was a dismissed army officer without entitlement, so there is no way he will be given a state burial. The guy was allowed to die in poverty. Its a shame to both FG for abandoning such a man they used and dumped.. cheesy

FG may just send one special adviser to go there and show face..that will be all.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 7:46am On Oct 02, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You didn't know what?
i dont know wen adekunle was askin for help,mayb u can show me a video or anytin abt it,mayb i can read about it...i want u to also tell me y igbos didnt vote for ojukwu wen he contested as a presidential candidate under APGA
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2014
So which TV station would be showing his burial? I will like to watch it.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by oneeast3: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2014
If I see this thrash on FP then I will delete my account. Please mods move this useless thread to the joke section..abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 7:52am On Oct 02, 2014
ANAMBRA11: sometime I look at the picture of ibadan and wonder if it was ibadan the civil war was fought,that place look like a nuclear wasteland
y didnt shoprite build d biggest shoppin mall in enugu,a state dat luk lik dubia,y do dey hav to build in a nuclear wasteland lik ibadan......yeye dey smell
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: i dont know wen adekunle was askin for help,mayb u can show me a video or anytin abt it,mayb i can read about it...i want u to also tell me y igbos didnt vote for ojukwu wen he contested as a presidential candidate under APGA

Last year or so, the man was begging money from the Nigerian army to travel to Ghana, citing he had been abandoned.
Ask your people. He wasn't taken care of.
His sickness was very protracted .
Please, I have work to do. nice day

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: y didnt shoprite build d biggest shoppin mall in enugu,a state dat luk lik dubia,y do dey hav to build in a nuclear wasteland lik ibadan......yeye dey smell

Enugu has other shoprite like brands nah

2 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by oneeast3: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2014
I agree with you. Entire yolobarland should be demolish to pave way for decent and modern development as seen in the SE and SS..

ANAMBRA11: sometime I look at the picture of ibadan and wonder if it was ibadan the civil war was fought,that place look like a nuclear wasteland

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Last year or so, the man was begging money from the Nigerian army to travel to Ghana, citing he had been abandoned.
Ask your people. He wasn't taken care of.
His sickness was very protracted .
Please, I have work to do. nice day
ok....y didnt d pple of d south east voted for d gburugburu wen he contested for d presidential election.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
eye4eye:

Rubbish! Did Ojuku die of poverty and sickness? Yes. Ojuku was on government dime when he was taken to London. He would have died in Nnewi like a poisoned dog if not Gov obi who paid for his treatment abroad from the state's coffer. Have you heard he was poisoned by Bianca because Bianca was really missing a man to fvck after Ojuku sickness took his pennnis power away fifteen years ago. Bianca had to poison the gbugburugbu so she could start back what FFK started in London. grin grin grin

Ojukwu and poverty in same sentence?
Even your fellow yorubas will not agree with you. He left a will that can feed your entire generation.
If you said obi paid something for him, its all good.
I told you our politicians cared for him unlike adekunle that died in poverty.

4 Likes

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 7:58am On Oct 02, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Enugu has other shoprite like brands nah
ibadan also has alot of shopping mall,ibadan has 2 shoprite,enugu dat luk lik dubai as one,d one is not even as big and beautiful dan d ones in ibadan
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: ibadan also has alot of shopping mall,ibadan has 2 shoprite,enugu dat luk lik dubai as one,d one is not even as big and beautiful dan d ones in ibadan

How many other shopping entities are in the first Ibadan shoprite building ?

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Ojukwu and poverty in same sentence?
Even your fellow yorubas will not agree with you. He left a will that can feed your entire generation.
If you said obi paid something for him, its all good.
I told you our politicians cared for him unlike adekunle that died in poverty.
d govt cared for ojukwu,but u d pple cant vote for him to bcom d president of nigeria,he cant event win ordinary senatorial seat to represent is pple in d senate.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: ok....y didnt d pple of d south east voted for d gburugburu wen he contested for d presidential election.

Stop shifting grounds because o don't even want to shift grounds yet, have you agreed that ojukwi lived in opulence and died, all wrapped in care while the other was dismissed and left to be in penury?
After that, we will talk about elections. lol

1 Like

Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=MrScatter][/quote] undecided ur first post here is about me why? undecided
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: d govt cared for ojukwu,but u d pple cant vote for him to bcom d president of nigeria,he cant event win ordinary senatorial seat to represent is pple in d senate.
Yes, we cared unlike your people
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How many other shopping entities are in the first Ibadan shoprite building ?
go to ibadan and see it for ursef now.
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by Omololu007(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Yes, we cared unlike your people
y didnt ur pple voted for him,wen e needed ur vote
Re: Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Omololu007: go to ibadan and see it for ursef now.
It contains only one entity: shoprite.
Enugu mall has many shopping entities, a collection of malls in one.
Added to similar pre existing brands like roban stores, Eastern shop, etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Block Road In Kogi, Protest N10,000 Daily Tax By State Government / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland – Electoral Reforms And Other Matters / FG Hands Over TCN To MANITOBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.