Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. (2278 Views)

When Last Did U Hear This From A Lady? / Every Woman Will Be Proud To Hear This From Her Man. / Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Tunjibodmas(m): 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
EVERY LADY MUST HEAR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The race of too many big boy’s is what is new in vogue .most ladies of nowadays can’t function if there is no cash involved. The urge for material things has changed the STORY OF LOVE. Do not make money your only priority when choosing your spouse; only spend it when necessary .there is more to marriage than money alone. A man with good heart is better than a rich man with a heart of beast. Most women say they want security in life so they won’t date the poor. I know so many carpenters and bricklayers that have built their house and feed their families through their hard working but girls hardly work their side. If he is not rich today doesn’t mean he will be poor for life as long as he is ambitious. The happiness and security of you, is your responsibility. Those who choose never to endure at all may have to suffer for long.getting married to the rich doesn’t guarantee happiness in your life
HAAPINESS IS PRICELESS
Perhaps those who say they will rather cry inside range rover sports than laughing on a bicycle. They have never experienced pain in their life. Many young women have blindly turned themselves to “TEST DRIVE VEHICLE” for the love of materials things. What qualified you as a great women is; designers, Prada shoes ,Gucci bags.it is in your good heart, good character and real personalty.when a real man finds a wife in you he will never let you go, this is guaranteed .it’s funny how material woman blame men for breaking their heart and therefore conclude that all men are the same .real men don’t settle down with fake women ,they might be your temporary server but they will leave as soon as the coast is cleared. THE CHOICE IS YOURS .
And lastly for the men that cannot be a man enough to embrace the truthfulness of loving one woman completely and dig round with their middle men because they got dough, remember they are going to have female children, beautiful young sisters and female cousins so also for people that sleep with peoples husband,” what goes around will definitely come around”, whether sooner or later. They will do unto them what they do to others.
REMEMBER: The basis of any relationship still remains LOVE, TRUST, GOOD COMMUNICATION AND COMMITMENT whenever you are ready, being in love and happy is not a crime.
NOTE: money is very good and necessary ……………………But should be” Roofing “not” Foundation” in any relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Fraih(f): 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
This hasn't changed anything sad
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
I was lazy to read that post but I'll read it now and comment as soon as possible.
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by philantoxx(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
nice 1 OP
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by philantoxx(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Arva: I was lazy to read that post but I'll read it now and comment as soon as possible.
u must comment oo.
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Same old shiit. You made small sense though.
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Missmossy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Arva: I was lazy to read that post but I'll read it now and comment as soon as possible.
Lolcheesy tell me thats not true....
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Missmossy:
Lolcheesy tell me thats not true....
Funny enough,I've not still read it up till now. Gimme the summary pls.
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Missmossy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Arva:
Funny enough,I've not still read it up till now. Gimme the summary pls.
We kinda alike dear,i really can't summarize it. The post is kinda hilarious,i grabbed just this 'Happiness is priceless' its so damn true.
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by marieolae(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
my sister, not only you

1 Like

Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by fuckshit: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
FÜCKING good one grin grin
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by holycup(m): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
U re right @ OP,the truth is bitter.
Some ladies be like*No time to read all this bcs the thread is not*HOW TO HOOK UP WTH RICH MEN OR SUGAR DADDIES WTH CASH*

Happiness is priceless,a word is jst enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by MrCork: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tunjibodmas: EVERY LADY MUST HEAR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The race of too many big boy’s is what is new in vogue .most ladies of nowadays can’t function if there is no cash involved. The urge for material things has changed the STORY OF LOVE. Do not make money your only priority when choosing your spouse; only spend it when necessary .there is more to marriage than money alone. A man with good heart is better than a rich man with a heart of beast. Most women say they want security in life so they won’t date the poor. I know so many carpenters and bricklayers that have built their house and feed their families through their hard working but girls hardly work their side. If he is not rich today doesn’t mean he will be poor for life as long as he is ambitious. The happiness and security of you, is your responsibility. Those who choose never to endure at all may have to suffer for long.getting married to the rich doesn’t guarantee happiness in your life
HAAPINESS IS PRICELESS
Perhaps those who say they will rather cry inside range rover sports than laughing on a bicycle. They have never experienced pain in their life. Many young women have blindly turned themselves to “TEST DRIVE VEHICLE” for the love of materials things. What qualified you as a great women is; designers, Prada shoes ,Gucci bags.it is in your good heart, good character and real personalty.when a real man finds a wife in you he will never let you go, this is guaranteed .it’s funny how material woman blame men for breaking their heart and therefore conclude that all men are the same .real men don’t settle down with fake women ,they might be your temporary server but they will leave as soon as the coast is cleared. THE CHOICE IS YOURS .
And lastly for the men that cannot be a man enough to embrace the truthfulness of loving one woman completely and dig round with their middle men because they got dough, remember they are going to have female children, beautiful young sisters and female cousins so also for people that sleep with peoples husband,” what goes around will definitely come around”, whether sooner or later. They will do unto them what they do to others.
REMEMBER: The basis of any relationship still remains LOVE, TRUST, GOOD COMMUNICATION AND COMMITMENT whenever you are ready, being in love and happy is not a crime.
NOTE: money is very good and necessary ……………………But should be” Roofing “not” Foundation” in any relationship.

.....see yor head like sugar cane...didn't they teach u how to summmmarise in schkool? ... U want us to spend 4 hours readin this jankloponic essay? ( no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by MisterLongman(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrCork:

.....see yor head like sugar cane...didn't they teach u how to summmmarise in schkool? ... U want us to spend 4 hours readin this jankloponic essay? ( no offense) angry
lmao....... You made small sense though
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by alexis007(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
MrCork:

...'summmmmarise'? cry.....do u stammer?
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
'brb!' that was how our chat session ended.

I'll return for modification.
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Begonia(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op; stop trying to force us to settle for less!!!.. lol

The same old story.. you're right anyway. Money shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship but it's importance cannot be denied.
Also, there's no way you can be happy on a bicycle when you're living in poverty so yes, I'l rather cry in a jeep.
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by ERCROSS(m): 12:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: Op; stop trying to force us to settle for less!!!.. lol

The same old story.. you're right anyway. Money shouldn't be the foundation of a relationship but it's importance cannot be denied.
Also, there's no way you can be happy on a bicycle when you're living in poverty so yes, I'l rather cry in a jeep.
Anytime u feel like crying in a jeep,
U can use my dad's own
And I will be dere to comfort u.
With d doors closed and
d a.c blasting On.
And a nice music like sensual healing - by Marvin Gaye playing underneath..
Trust me. M a very good comforter

wink

1 Like

Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Durchess(f): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2014
summary pls...
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by SpaceGoat: 1:14am On Oct 02, 2014
love a woman??

how to love a woman trick wink click here https://www.nairaland.com/1929448/10-how-love-woman
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by graciousolo(m): 1:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Begonia: Op; stop trying to force us to settle for less!!!.. lol

I didn't want to comment but just can't let this slide.

Hon. this is very shallow,if u don't stop thinking like this u might end up in deep sh*t.

Well could say more but I don't wanna offend nobody.

BTW Ladies will never listen that's why Oreleo Sanchez calls them 'anu nti' (Never Heed)
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Jarchi(m): 4:38am On Oct 02, 2014
If money no they today,your royal mumu can't build the wealth wif me abih. U knw real guys don't need fools,they have queens refined for dem,even if today no swit I tell you time jets. You knw the end story
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by lottoe(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2014
graciousolo: I didn't want to comment but just can't let this slide.

Hon. this is very shallow,if u don't stop thinking like this u might end up in deep sh*t.

Well could say more but I don't wanna offend nobody.

BTW Ladies will never listen that's why Oreleo Sanchez calls them 'anu nti' (Never Heed)
Will i be wrong if i say most ladies are the cause of divorce in this present days ...they marry fools and later complain he doesnt love them, when they marry for the money, where as there are many guys who love them with all their heart, but their reply to such guys is "we arent in the same league i cant date you".......see Funke Akindele life today.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by dre11(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Op u have made some valid point here....
But this valid point doesn't count for happiness in some cases....
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Kunleskey(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Lazy bones can never do/read thing that will make impact/beneficiary to their life...the truth is always bitter in the eyes of fools....
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Kunleskey(m): 10:41am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Op u have made some valid point here....
But this valid point doesn't count for happiness in some cases....

how?
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Kunleskey(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Fraih: This hasn't changed anything sad
really?
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by dre11(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Kunleskey: how?

Money might be what bring happiness to some people and being on that jeep and crying might be OK for her

Also some people have fetish for some form of domination.... Like spanking, bullying etc

Also some just want to bear ur surname no matter what it may cause ......

So this kind of people find happiness in what they are doing
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by chimerase2: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Ma broda u re write
I knw maybe u re not rich now doesn't mean u re not going to be rich in de future
But gals de present is der portion u can't change it
Even if na beast as far as dat beast has moni, ko si wahala
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Kunleskey(m): 11:01am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Money might be what bring happiness to some people and being on that jeep and crying might be OK for her

Also some people have fetish for some form of domination.... Like spanking, bullying etc

Also some just want to bear ur surname no matter what it may cause ......

So this kind of people find happiness in what they are doing
in your opinion what makes me happy is differ from what make u happy..to me in a general view anybody that make what is not right his/her happiness is fooling himself.
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 02, 2014
fuckshit: FÜCKING good one grin grin
Why every fuc.k.i.ng tin about you..,is f.u.ck f.u.ck?
Re: Everylady Must Hear This !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. by dre11(m): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Kunleskey: in your opinion what makes me happy is differ from what make u happy..to me in a general view anybody that make what is not right his/her happiness is fooling himself.

What is right and not right differs from people, culture, race and upbringing.....
So what u believe is not right might be right in some clime and culture......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Nigerian Lady Who Did Prostitution In Italy? / 8 Signs A Guy Like You / Yoruba Guys Are The Best Boyfriends Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.