Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? (2799 Views)

6 Ways To Handle Your Girlfriend’s Mood Swings During Periods / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by mcdokwe(m): 8:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
I had this lady I was in love with, a very exceptional woman by my estimation, but the major problems I had with usually stemmed from the swings. She could snap at almost anything and everything and would entirely throw caution to the winds when venting it on me. She usually goes apologetic, but the most annoying part is she could snap and do worse things even in the process of apologising for the past bad behaviour.

I needed to understand her and know how best to follow issues and tried seeking out other females in a bid to understand the female species, but to my surprise, they mostly saw it as normal for girls to have mood swings that are uncalled for.

So please guys, do your partners have such terrible swings too and how do you deal with them?
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Whr dem guyz hehehe.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Arva: Whr dem guyz hehehe.
please explain female behaviour for the op
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by valmunich(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
I swing along sad

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Mutuwa(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
mcdokwe: I had this lady I was in love with, a very exceptional woman by my estimation, but the major problems I had with usually stemmed from the swings. She could snap at almost anything and everything and would entirely through caution to the winds when venting it on me. She usually goes apologetic, but the most annoying part is she could snap and do worse things even in the process of apologising for the past bad behaviour.

I needed to understand her and know how best to follow issues and tried seeking out other females in a bid to understand the female species, but to my surprise, they mostly saw it as normal for girls to have mood swings that are uncalled for.

So please guys, do your partners have such terrible swings too and how do you deal with them?

Ignore them.And plz don't regret it.and if the ignoring ends the relationship please accept it that way.Life is just to short to leave the comfort of your life in the hands of one woman.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Kunmius(m): 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bros, God go bless u. I simply ignore them. When i sense any moodiness from any woman, I Would just tell her that i will call her back or i will talk to her later, which i mostly don't.

Mutuwa:

Ignore them.And plz don't regret it.and if the ignoring ends the relationship please accept it that way.Life is just to short to leave the comfort of your life in the hands of one woman.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by marieolae(f): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
I'm guilty of this. One minute I'm happy. The next I'm angry. Still working on it tho

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Sarimah(f): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Jst flow with her..
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sarimah: Jst flow with her..

What?... Bad advice.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Sarimah(f): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

What?... Bad advice.
how is it a bad advice?
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ok, I wnt to learn
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Danhumprey: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
IGNORE THEM! Just bone them! Believe me,they will panick and it's they who will sort out their useless and annoying mood swings/tantrums. Girls/women love attention and will do anything to get it. And when she see you ignoring her,she will wise up!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Danhumprey: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Sarimah: Jst flow with her..
You are just trying to give an excuse for your unnecessary/annoying mood swing. Smh!undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Neroanna(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmm.... Its a sign that you should excuse yourself. undecided if her mood swing makes u feel more sad than glad,kick her to the curb and go about your life without another thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by nnamdizen(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
One thing you should understand is, mood swings is a common thing in women but some just blow it out of proportion. But the coolest thing i do is play the silence game to give her time to cool off, or if yours is the hot headed type, just walk away if you cant stand the heat.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Sarimah(f): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Danhumprey: You are just trying to give an excuse for your unnecessary/annoying mood swing. Smh!undecided
ok
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pretending to flow wouldn't work because women are confounding creatures. Their mood changes with lightning speed. Studying and paying attention to where she'd land on the next mood-swing scale is your best defense to cope effectively with her mood swings OP.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by nnamdizen(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: I'm guilty of this. One minute I'm happy. The next I'm angry. Still working on it tho
self control is the way out and find those stuff that make u happy and do them more often
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by marieolae(f): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
nnamdizen: self control is the way out and find those stuff that make u happy and do them more often
thank you
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by nnamdizen(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: thank you
Hmmm... Uwkm
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Sarimah(f): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

Pretending to flow with her wouldn't any good because women (you and your kind) are confounding creatures. Your moods changes with lightning speed. So studying and paying attention to where she'd land on the next mood-swing scale is his best defense to cope effectively.
u're right tho
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Neroanna: Hmm.... Its a sign that you should excuse yourself. undecided if her mood swing makes u feel more sad than glad,kick her to the curb and go about your life without another thought.

Best comment from the female folks so far
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by mcdokwe(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmm, all so interesting. Was actually expecting ladies to say that not all of them have such terrible mood swings only to be disappointed by the excuses. Wetin we do una for this life abeg?
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Wittylens(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
marieolae: I'm guilty of this. One minute I'm happy. The next I'm angry. Still working on it tho

You're Pretty.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by wizard007(m): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2014

cool that you are being honest, currently there's this lady that's making me feel like Ramsey Noah, two days ago she just started acting awkward, this is someone who is very friendly and jovial, I called her and talked her about her recent change in behaviour, she shrugged and started acting normal again. women can't just be understood IMO. just talk to them, talk talk talk
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by kay29000(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just know that girls will always be that way, and don't get to worked up about it. But surely, some great sex would definitely reduce the occurrence of mood swings.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
wizard007:

cool that you are being honest, currently there's this lady that's making me feel like Ramsey Noah, two days ago she just started acting awkward, this is someone who is very friendly and jovial, I called her and talked her about her recent change in behaviour, she shrugged and started acting normal again. women can't just be understood IMO. just talk to them, talk talk talk
lolz. Any girl wey swing uneccessarily for me na to swing also o. Swinging tinz noni.
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Neroanna(f): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
donvidar:

Best comment from the female folks so far
cheesy tanchu!
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Karleb(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Wittylens:

You're Pretty.

Woman wrapping is a crime punishable by 10 strokes of cane, so think twice before doing it again. But for this one, we the anti-woman wrapping association pardon you.

Regards,
Anti-WW.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Beennkumar(m): 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Just swing along. grin
Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Mutuwa(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
Karleb:

Woman wrapping is a crime punishable by 10 strokes of cane, so think twice before doing it again. But for this one, we the anti-woman wrapping association pardon you.

Regards,
Anti-WW.

seconded
signed....
Head: Flogging Officer 1 Anti -WW

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Deal With The Ladies' Mood Swings? by Wittylens(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Karleb:

Regards,
Anti-WW.

Lool... I was only commenting on her Beauty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What The Girl I Want To Marry Is Using As Excuse For Me In.... / Shocking Photo Of How Female Students Party In Nigeria / Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.