Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! (2776 Views)

Say Something Nice About Your Ex / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Type Something Nice/ Funny About The Poster Above You ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by joliyp(f): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
let assume you r told to say something nice to a chatmate in this section who would that be? let me set d ball rolling?

maxi112 ....I think you r a great guy and quite intelligent your epic response to issue is quite amazing and matured!!! I like u as a person

diddydiva

I like your personality am sure u don't know me but your personality say a lot about you the way u compose yourself when issues turn against you is great

wristbangle

you are every where, I like ur personallity this minute your post is funny next is serious I think you will make a good husband to your wife cos you too matured

laveda

I admire you alot you know how to balance your conversation , your intelligence speaks a lot about you!!! am sure your heart is beautiful the way your physical composure I like you"""" am sure you will be a good mother and home keeper

over to you guys say something nice to someone tonight it could help someone

mind not my English so tired

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
All female romancelanders - y'al awesome

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by neutrotoba(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2016
Yourmain, I like how you handled yesterday, 11:**pm Precisely. Buh it's all Good, I guess?smiley.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by joliyp(f): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2016
Dotwillis1:
All female romancelanders - y'al awesome
tanks dear

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by obiorathesubtle: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
I will not be a part of this nonsense!
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by LegalBaby(f): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2016
quiinnbee it's me...!!! miss u much! regards 2 yetty .sure u know who now. dont mention my old i am now lowkey kiss
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
tanks dear
you are gradually becoming a troll undecided

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by funlord(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2016
undecided

_Buttlicking remixed for 2016!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
Yourmain, I like how you handled yesterday, 11:**pm Precisely. Buh it's all Good, I guess?smiley.

Omygosh shocked

Lol what did I do ?
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
YourMain:

Omygosh shocked

Lol what did I do ?
Lol! Never mind. It's all Good.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by phlamesG: 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
let assume you r told to say something nice to a chatmate in this section who would that be? let me set d ball rolling?

maxi112 ....I think you r a great guy and quite intelligent your epic response to issue is quite amazing and matured!!! I like u as a person

diddydiva

I like your personality am sure u don't know me but your personality say a lot about you the way u compose yourself when issues turn against you is great

wristbangle

you are every where, I like ur personallity this minute your post is funny next is serious I think you will make a good husband to your wife cos you too matured

laveda

I admire you alot you know how to balance your conversation , your intelligence speaks a lot about you!!! am sure your heart is beautiful the way your physical composure I like you"""" am sure you will be a good mother and home keeper

over to you guys say something nice to someone tonight it could help someone

mind not my English so tired

Who didn't mention my name undecided

I think I have a crush on you wink
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by wristbangle: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
OP, kisskiss thanks dear.

I don't want to be sentimental but I love all nairalanders.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by domopps(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sinaj and Twaci those guys are so amazing, super intelligent, cool to have as friends, their approach to issues is just classic and out of this world,plus also respect their sense of humor......!

Adeh39 brb biko

Cheeeeeeeeers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
Lol! Never mind. It's all Good.

No ! No ! Don't do that. Are you serious ? Don't do that That's so mean!
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Kingsasian(m): 7:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
To the great Sile12, Explorer, Tosyne2much and Emusmith I want to say a big thank you for enlightening me more on your various posts and I always look forward to reading more of your posts. You guys are just too much. God bless you.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by grad2012(f): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Help3852 ,sseunth and friedplantain I hope u guys are ok not heard from u guys in a while just a little concerned. embarassed

robosky02 and dukeolumde hope ur day was awesome? smiley

And phlamesG big hugs for you.

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
rokiatu and stunner1 and cococandy my three nairaland crushes, my love for them knows no boundary.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
YourMain:

No ! No ! Don't do that. Are you serious ? Don't do that That's so mean!
Hahaha! Chill Now.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by phlamesG: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
To sinaj, grad2012, rokiatu, joliyp and all d beautiful nl girls

1 Like

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Laveda(f): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Jollyp ...thanks girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Hadez(f): 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Lol, OK since I don't know any nairaland persons I will just say hello everyone smiley
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 07, 2016
Sigh.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2016
RexKex:
Hahaha! Chill Now.

You're such a tease sad
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2016

Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
U look cool. Could u reply my mail?
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by joliyp(f): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2016
agarawu23:
you are gradually becoming a troll undecided
I will rather be troll for something good
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by joliyp(f): 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2016
phlamesG:

Who didn't mention my name undecided
I think I have a crush on you wink
really? oya say yr mind
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by agarawu23(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
joliyp:
I will rather be troll for something good
hmmmm
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by joliyp(f): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Laveda:
Jollyp ...thanks girl kiss kiss kiss
uw .....
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Heromaniaa: 7:28pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hadez:
Lol, OK since I don't know any nairaland persons I will just say hello everyone smiley
Hi.
Re: Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2016
grad2012:
Help3852 ,sseunth and friedplantain I hope u guys are ok not heard from u guys in a while just a little concerned. embarassed

robosky02 and dukeolumde hope ur day was awesome? smiley

How was ur day dear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am New / Valentine Dick Special / Why You Must Have Sex With Your Husband Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.