Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (76620 Views)

5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / 6 Tough But Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Enoeasy: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Agriculture rocks if you are serious.You can become self-employed even before graduation.BAYERO UNIVERSITY all the way.Kashkrop say so
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by DSuperWoman(f): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
2014 you?
VocalWalls:

True sha

Some of them got wharfed in due to low post utme/certificate program score.

What year did you finish ?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by oluwanoni: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
sonofyisa: not brilliant u say...u re mistaken

Yup...if they ar brilliant enough, why complain, only a loser would underrate or make excuse that his/her course it not good enough...its a state of mind.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Elect/Elect
u sure gotta be kidding..thats da top course in da www....
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Ahmeduana(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
louiskay: An ignorant fellow ranting like an accursed dog ............... Mr man use ur brain .......... Haba.......... Out of all those u ve mentioned who Among them can u call a role model, who can u seek advise from .......... Or who has got a political degree among dem......... Abeg reason before u talk .......... The people u ve mentioned are people's person and not politicians ............. Political science is worth the accolades and homage ............ Afterall politic makes the world go round....... Even in heaven, its a veritable tool.........
MR MAN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF! WHY ARE YOU INSULTING AND ABUSING ME? WHEN I MADE MY COMMENT DID I INSULT ANYBODY?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by walad4yhu(m): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chimax15: wish u success . remember that pres. GEJ is a zoologist.
u can be like him in the future

As in clueless?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Afritop(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nomadic Education
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by ollykay619(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
pls i want to know if forestry and wildlife management is a good course.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by MORNDEW(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seriously dis site is funny. Wht is the intent of dis vague topic.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Kunleskey(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
VocalWalls: In uniport, its human kinetics... aka jumpology.

Always dressed in whites like otondos.
and it one of the best course that saves life
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by galaxi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
adextetoo: Starting with most AGRICULTURAL RELATED courses imagine some one spending 5yrs in my uni (FUTA) to study:
Building Technology (modern bricklayers)
Agric Economics and Extension (what da Bleep does dat mean?)
Agric Extension and Communication (are you trying to understand the official language of animals and plants?, cut me some slack.
Transport Management (what is d job of dos nurtw thug bosses?)
And above all PHILOSOPHY even a 5yr old kid will do dat
Library Management (arrangining of books which you will never read) omo course plenty oooo
how old are you?
have you ever visited a university?
have you spent time with a building technology student or someone already in the field?
Is better to keep mute if you do not have anything valuable to contribute.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by VocalWalls: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
DSuperWoman: 2014 you?

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by VocalWalls: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kunleskey: and it one of the best course that saves life

Lol

More like PHE
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Olaooni88(f): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
rattlesnake: Cultural dance undecided
Lol.. Dat one na course? Smh
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Kunleskey(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
VocalWalls:

Lol

More like PHE
is the same thing..BOTH.human kinetics and pHE
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Willgates(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Neldrizzy: hey dude, can't you correct someone without insulting?? When he made his statement he didn't mentioned ur name, did he ??

How do you correct a chronic fool who takes pride in his folly?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Richie0974: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Daziz: Let's talk about underrated courses in the universities. Which course came to your mind 1st?
Technical Education
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Neldrizzy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Clemzy16: God bless you! I'm proud to be a sociology student.
same here!! Am proud 2 be a sociologist... As far as am concern, that's the best course in the whole world..
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by airsaylongcon: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
adextetoo: Starting with most AGRICULTURAL RELATED courses imagine some one spending 5yrs in my uni (FUTA) to study:
Agric Extension and Communication (are you trying to understand the official language of animals and plants?, cut me some slack.
Library Management (arrangining of books which you will never read) omo course plenty oooo
Ignorance is a bad thing o! If you really know what transport management entails you won't be comparing them with nurtw. Ever heard of Logistics?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Princecharmin(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
RebelLeader15: don't worry, you will retain your space in Ibadan zoo or Obudu cattle ranch when you graduate.

I will be glad to pay and see you in a cage with other animals

Ediot...
na person mama u dey talk to like dat ....lolz...next time look at d dp b4 quoting...
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by promisingstar(f): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
Music,adult educaton
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by solabiyi01(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Karleb:

grin grin

you sure say you know the meaning of elect/elect sha?
infact,na the word 'UNDERRATE' i guess say im no no the meaning..hehe sad
Karleb:

grin grin

you sure say you know the meaning of elect/elect sha?
infact,na the word 'UNDERRATE' i guess say im no no the meaning..hehe
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
SirHouloo: As for FUTA;
Forestry and wood technology
Industrial design (IDD- I don die)
FWT- foolish and waste of time
APH- animal pursuing hunter/hod..great futarian
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by gidjah(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jinyjagz: so datz wat ua studying right?
NO sir ,as a matter of fact ,left that arena almost two decades ago!,though a military educationsist now,thats y am able to know more about this field,quite a hand ful course i must tel u
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Neldrizzy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Willgates:

How do you correct a chronic fool who takes pride in his folly?
jus calm down abeg, its ok... Pple see things from different perspectives!! Jus leave him
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by clemz88(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
RebelLeader15: omo ale radarada, awon iran di iran lo ni epe to se yen! Akoshi mero

Omo oshi, ashewo oniranu agbalagba agbaya. Ori iya e ti daru
yoruba cursing themselves since 1608AD. Sorry for una .I can see itz ur origin calling .keep cursing so that u guys ministry wll move to the permanent side
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by louiskay(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ahmeduana:
MR MAN OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF! WHY ARE INSULTING AND ABUSING ME? WHEN I MADE MY COMMENT DID I INSULTED ANYBODY?
was furious @ ur comment ............... No vex ....... But u ought to know tins aright before dispersing dem for public feasting ........ All in All ....... Respect political science ......... & sorri anbt my 1st comment
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by masterplan303(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
wristwatch: hehehe dem yapa

Crop protection - Omo wen I heard dat course, I cudnt get d what google is tryin 2 say.. Dat is 2 say google sef tire 2 explain it.

Home economics - wait a min. Economics of home. Shey 2 economize money of tomatoes, pepper, meat, children education, etc. I dnt get.

Pasture and Range mgt - chai course dey this life sha.

Seed terminology- God of mercy. If interviewer ask wat is ur course of study, I wonder wat the potential will say.

As for Fisheries, Animal science, vertinary medicine are very lucrative.
It is veterinary medicine n not vertinary medicine
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by orimion(m): 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
airsaylongcon:
Ignorance is a bad thing o! If you really know what transport management entails you won't be comparing them with nurtw. Ever heard of Logistics?
a future transport manager talking
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by michazy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Daziz: Let's talk about underrated courses in the universities. Which course came to your mind 1st?
NIGERIA @ 54: THE FATE OF AGRICULTURE
The course has been so stigmatized that no
one wants to go into it, even those that are
there right now do not want people to know
what they are into. I would implore my fellow
youths out there that are about to choose
their career to think twice . Nothing pays like
Agriculture and it's a profession of hope.
There are many countries out there that have
achieved their vigorous state of economy
through Agriculture. Think twice today and
make the right choice.
I applied for Agriculture
I'm studying Agriculture
I love Agriculture.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
fallacy... if truly you are a futarian recall your gns106 " ARGUMENTUM AD IGNORANTIAM"..
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by RebelLeader15(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
wincyhov:
Don't you see you are the e-diot here? or are u too dumb to see it?
instead of u to go jump inside a lagoon, u came here to insult her unprovoked. big goat.f000000l.
if life is too hard on u go kill urself.
i don't insult online but ur mumu post got me angry.cretin.

don't bother to quote me before i would ignore ur a s s.
I don't even notice this Animal....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

WAEC Releases 2012/2013 WASSCE Results / Barewa College Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governors, Ministers, Cjns / Unaab Aka Funaab Official Thread For 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.