Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (76501 Views)

5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / 6 Tough But Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Rapaltar(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Elect/Elect

how wud sum1 sane say Elect/Elect is underated??
Brov..ur future is blurry.. tongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by herald9: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Sexipea: its not..dats wat I study..itsal bout man & d society cool

the problem is not what you study... the problem is where will you be paid to study this man and the society?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Deapexboy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9:
women don't have such probz...

she could easily get a job in the bank if she's pretty...

Or she could hookup with a rich dude ...get married and open her own boutique...

last I check a business minded person doesn't need masters degree to excel...cheesy

thankyou sir!..but i didn't ask you any question..na wa ooo 4 nija guys

7 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by herald9: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Deapexboy:

thankyou sir!..but i...
you were tryna castigate her....had to step in cool
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by herald9: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hey Stefanelle.wink
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Shigoboy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
TASUED....transport management, a.k.a Agbero (National).... grin.

2 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Deapexboy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9:
you were tryna castigate her....had to step in cool

i only ask her question....
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Shigoboy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
TASUED....transport management, a.k.a agbero... grin
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by AfricanApple(f): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mutuwa: Library science
exactly o, because people offer uses of library and see dat its a bit simple they underrate it alot, not knowing the main course itself needs intelligence. though some of d courses offered could be a bit flexible but d practical courses needs diligence
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9:

the problem is not what you study... the problem is where will you be paid to study this man and the society?
what u said did nt just tell 4 d course....perhaps u talkn on a general note. Funny enough! Its got lotsa fields attached to it nd dats why its 'socio' = social
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by oshiogu5: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
ARE YOU A WEBMASTER, A BLOGER, STUDENT,ETC HAVE U BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE MONEY DIRECT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE WIT OUT ANY STRUGGLE ??

DEN DIS THE SOLUTION CLICKSOR http://member.clicksor.com/publisher/index/signup/ref/326400

http://member.clicksor.com/publisher/index/signup/ref/326400

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK ABOVE

REGISTER AND START MAKING YOUR MONEY
YOU CAN VISIT MY WEB FOR MORE TIPS ON HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE WWW.SAGEWAP.NET

www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Mutuwa(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
AfricanApple: exactly o, because people offer uses of library and see dat its a bit simple they underrate it alot, not knowing the main course itself needs intelligence. though some of d courses offered could be a bit flexible but d practical courses needs diligence

Funny enuf i was offered d course in 2002 i remember but declined. smiley
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by April07: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
OmichaelO: All Education courses angry angry angry angry angry
do we understand the meaning of underrated - underestimate
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Netoc65 #2goface
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by vykta: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Seriously some of dis Courses are hot cake abroad but here its either u r a Doc, Lawyer, Engineer, Others (go and Learn a Skill).. #NaijaOurCounty
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
adextetoo: Starting with most AGRICULTURAL RELATED courses imagine some one spending 5yrs in my uni (FUTA) to study:
Building Technology (modern bricklayers)
Agric Economics and Extension (what da Bleep does dat mean?)
Agric Extension and Communication (are you trying to understand the official language of animals and plants?, cut me some slack.
Transport Management (what is d job of dos nurtw thug bosses?)
And above all PHILOSOPHY even a 5yr old kid will do dat
Library Management (arrangining of books which you will never read) omo course plenty oooo

This comment just shows ur level or knowledge or should i say ignorance. To you building technology is jst about bricklaying. And transport management has to do with motor parks. What a pity!

7 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't think i can spend 5 Years of my life studying an underated course. It is wrong on so many level sad
Disclamer: Before you start throwing 'em e-punchs and Slaps, you need to understand this. I could go ahead and study a course as stupid as "Sulmasulting and Back-Lifting" if i loved it. But i won't, can't and will never go study it JUST because it is what the school offered. Majority of us find ourselves studying courses we never knew existed. It is a utter and unequivocal waste of quality time we could have expanded to pursue more result worthy objectives
*Drops mic*

5 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
The force that propel the love you have for a course will be sufficient to make you successful doing it. When you like what you're studying, reading becomes more fun. Lack of interest has always been responsible for non-challant attitude displayed by students. Bottom Line is that you love what you do be it underated or underestimated, you will most definitely succed while at it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by SlyIg(f): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jinyjagz: guiding and counseling

A friend that read guidance and counselling from Unizik is working in a oil company in Ph with her personal car and driver. Do not under rate a course dear.

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by SayyediAliyu: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
omolizzy: Has someone thought of zoology? Btw I studied zoology in school n I must tell u its a very interesting course...I hated it for 2years bfor I fell in love with it. Am going places with dat course mehn
u think so...which uni?..I was given Biological sci at ABU Zaria... the course name broad one...its subdivided in to Zoology, Botany and pure biology ( plant and animal) guy let me have your what's app number.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by hardbody: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
galadima77: within the confines of tertiary institution, it varies...like in FUT Minna it used to be fisheries. In 2000 up to 2005 there was just a girl and i mean one girl studying that course for her set.

Is the girl related to the shoeless/clueless one?

Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by hardbody: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
zappyj: How can someone study Integrated science for 4 years in a university?

There is no course or programme of study called 'Integrated Science' in the University. That name is used to amalgamate the basic sciences...Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Agricultural Science....to give fresh students in the Secondary School a general overview of the Sciences to enable them make an informed decision about what science courses they may choose as they progress in their academic sojourn. Students later settle down to a combination of any number of science subjects that lead them into studying courses like Pharmacy, Medicine, Agric Engineering, and all those other Science based courses.

Meanwhile i have said it severally, all degree courses are first steps to greatness. No course is cheap or should be underestimated. The medical student will at some point sweat in the class of History or English Language major. Even the brightest student will need to study hard to pass sociology. More importantly, hardwork and good fortune can place the supposed cheap and underrated graduate several steps ahead of you...

I ask again, how many Bank MDs/CEOs studied banking and finance as a course? it is still all these science related courses that most of them studied, and after passing competitive examinations for all students meant to streamline, they found themselves doing better than some of their contemporaries.

Go to school and put in your best to become the best you can. Simple

10 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by sirjohnson(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
This sort of topic has made fp over 1 billion, sixty million times
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by kingzjay(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Daziz: Let's talk about underrated courses in the universities. Which course came to your mind 1st?

LINGUISTICS

Especially when combined with any of the Nigerian languages!
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by JuanDeDios: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
adioolayi: There are courses...I will pick Pastore and Range management
We have this in Nigeria? Which school(s) please?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
French
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by condralbede(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
omolizzy: Has someone thought of zoology? Btw I studied zoology in school n I must tell u its a very interesting course...I hated it for 2years bfor I fell in love with it. Am going places with dat course mehn
That's the same course uncle Jona studied... Hope u hv seen Hw far he has goneall da bst

2 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by paul288yahoo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
iziegbby:

Jobless study
I disagree
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by ibrews: 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
In AAUA...its Adult Education
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Kunlexic(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Rapaltar:

how wud sum1 sane say Elect/Elect is underated??
Brov..ur future is blurry.. tongue
the guy is dumb grin grin grin
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Physiology
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Na Rhino people
Wear white for abuja campus for 4 yrs still get extra year too.....lol THANKGOD for Ajeinka Wey increase dia school fee.
VocalWalls: In uniport, its human kinetics... aka jumpology.

Always dressed in whites like otondos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Barewa College Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governors, Ministers, Cjns / WAEC Releases 2012/2013 WASSCE Results / Unaab Aka Funaab Official Thread For 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.