Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola (31448 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by mekadinho(f): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??
More ink to biro, and more.....to your brain.
Nice write-up.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 02, 2014
eye4eye:

Shut your trap, you stinking hairychest, ungrateful piece of sh!t. Be prepared for what is coming. We are chasing you out of our land soon back to your landlocked erosion ravaged, red clay land.

I'm sorry for you. You must be a little child.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by ethicalUser(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2014
No one is calling Onyebuchi chukwu the minister for health's .. That man gave us a ray of hope that Ebola will be contained which later came to pass. Nigerians got to know more about Ebola from his daily press conferences in abuja and lagos.. Fashola should understand that Ebola was not contained in Lagos alone. Portharcourt also contained theirs but Ameachi hasn't come out to spew thrash like he is doing.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Mbediogu(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2014
I see Fashola as a reincarnation of Awo - good enough for his people but not half as good for the nation. He must remain the examplary tribal leader that God destined him to be.
Awo is a major contributor to mess Nigeria is now. I love and adore Awo and Fashola for what they have done for their people. On a national scale, put Fasola beside Gej and you will find that Fashola is a midget.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by chesterlee(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Fashola should chill joor. What's with this 'Spirit of Lagos' thrash? What happened to One Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by maestroferddi: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2014
ayindejimmy:
even if fasola did not fly is party's flag in the presidential election, having someone like him in APC means a ray of hope. at least he can become a Vice President or play an integral part in an APC led govtWith that we know someone that knows what he's doing is in power. thats enough reason for me to vote APC
Wishful thinking you have got there. Fashola is probably going no higher than his present position.

He is still a tyro in politics. The man lacks the finesse, tact and strategic thinking needed to go very high in politics. He is tied to the apron strings of his godfather Tinubu in that most of his statements are regurgitations of fighting Tinubu's wars.

He should learn from the likes of Oshiomole, Ajimobi and Amosu - men who are tested gladiators in the political arena who also understand the aphorism that enemies are ephemeral in politics.

No be for naija we dey?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Jerryolumide(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: It will be very unfair and a great loss to Nigerians if Fashola doesn't rule as President. He shows in very clear terms how well he understands the basics of good governance.

Eko ONI baje oooo!!!!

cool
dat nigga has been the best governor since 120BC
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2014
basilo101:
u mean Yoruba doctors fought Ebola wit Ewedu?

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by olapluto(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Good that Fashola has burst PDP's bubble on this Ebola thing. I have seen numerous PDP campaigns listing 'Ebola success' as one of the major achievements of GEJ.
It is pathetic for GEJ to try to claim credit for what he's not done. If Ebola had been left to GEJ and PDP, we would be hearing statements like:
'Ebola is everywhere, it is Nigeria's turn', while people will be dieing on daily basis. But Lagos acted superfast and saved the whole nation.
Now some eejits are claiming Lagos to be part of Nigeria, so any success in Lagos is attributable to FG. Does that even make sense?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by maestroferddi: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2014
arresa:

Political parties shouldn't be taking credit and campaigning with ebola at the expense of the brave men and women that sacrificed their lives by paying the ultimate price.. That was thoughtless, mindless, crude, irresponsible and crass..

It is women like Stella Ameyo Adedevoh to whom such a claim rightly belongs. - Fashola.

Dear Lagosians, these were the people who saw and defeated Ebola. Let no person tell you otherwise.
These men and women, who showed courage, who risked their lives are our true champions and heroes.
They showed the spirit of service, the spirit of Lagos and the spirit of our “good old days”.
Nobody should take this credit away from them. - Fashola

What are these precautionary steps? Speeches and news conference. Abeg list them including the one that let ebola into Nigeria in the first place and the ebola vaccine they lied about...

Do you people read news or follow current affairs? What financial and material was provided. The Lagos state government and legislature released funds to fight ebola while your FG lied about releasing funds which they didn't do till victory was declared in Lagos and when the governor welcomed the survivors.

Lagos state money fought Ebola, your FG change showed up after the fact when it was all over... It was medicine after death..

Like Fashola said, credit goes to the men and women on the ground fighting ebola including the ones that sacrificed their lives...
You succeeded in making ZILCH sense, I am sorry.

Free yourself from the shackles of tribalism and follow-follow syndrome and you will be fine.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Akainzo:

The same Fulanis the people of Anambra, Imo, Enugu and Abia states voted for when Yaradua contested against Odumegwu Ojukwu. In case you decide to be an Ostrich, Yaradua a Northerner won over Ojukwu, an Igbo man, in each and every one of the South East and South South states. (Or was it the Yorubas in those states that voted for Yaradua?)

So tell me, when did you realise that being in a party with people from the Northern parts of the same country is selling ones birthright on a plate?

Why are you talking like a little child? So you want to tell me that in all honesty, that the election was not rigged?

And that you are blissfully ignorant of the fact that the only free and fair election held was in 2011?

Why would you stoop so low because of tribal hatred and sentiments? Or degrade your knowledge? Or are you really that ignorant?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Our politicians are fond of politicising issues!

The defeat of Ebola in naija is a collective efforts of nigerians, our bold medical personnel inclusive of State and Federal govt agencies.

The same collective effort is needed to defeat BH.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Fashola is the most lousy, arrogant and childish state governor in the history of Nigeria.

PDP never claimed ebola victory. This arrogant gubernatorial scum.bag should learn to keep his id. iocy and arrogancy in his pocket.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Politics of hate. I wonder if APC is a democratic party or a critic party.

Is GEJ not the number one man in Nigeria. People are fast to condemn the government for failures and can not commend it for success.

Unite with the head and not the party so that we can overcome all this hate and conflict.

Follow the head and support the head. Must the head be APC?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Acidosis(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2014
ethicalUser: No one is calling Onyebuchi chukwu the minister for health's .. That man gave us a ray of hope that Ebola will be contained which later came to pass. Nigerians got to know more about Ebola from his daily press conferences in abuja and lagos.. Fashola should understand that Ebola was not contained in Lagos alone. Portharcourt also contained theirs but Ameachi hasn't come out to spew thrash like he is doing.

I really don't know why I hate that man..

His nature & gesture depict hatred. I see HATE all around him whenever he talks.

He is such a lousy arrogant i. diot.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by maestroferddi: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2014
eye4eye:

Omo Y1bo, what is rubbish about that?
Good. That thinking is tomapep and Maggi cube understanding.

Very conspicuous by being grievously simplistic...
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by UluemeFrank(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Loud mouthed yoruba fool.... what has he done that other governors of Lagos hasn't done self, Na im build Lagos Ebola was a national fight , nobody has claim credit.. Do you expect the government to say APC contained ebola or what... did fashola came to enugu or porthacourt to contained ebola All of us knew that the government never sleep over ebola like other issues bothering the country... what about "THE CRAZY MAN SAGA!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Acidosis(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Gosh this man is a stark illiterate.

This same id. iot will also commend himself over a well built road; even when he cannot lift a single rod. Should we also give praises to Julius berger for constructing our roads (after being paid billions?)

Why should the Nurses take All the glory? Who employed the Nurses and Doctors?
Who pay the Nurses and Doctors? Who trained the nurses and doctors? Some of these doctors enjoyed free tuitions? From whose pocket? Fashola's grandfather?

This i diotic governor should save his hatred for fellow lagosians...

Nigeria is too big for him to handle. Minister of health is over seeing 160 million citizens. It is his duty to re assure Nigerians on the issue of safety.

Doctors are simply doing their jobs. He should stop crying over every situation.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by onuh12(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2014
I appreciate the effort of Lagos state Govt but I don't see lagos different from nigeria which GEJ preside.This is what let Boko Haram spread up till today because security is not the business of state Govt. It's the credit of Nigeria not even those that sacrifice their life. The University the Doctors graduated were not own by Lagos state, So I suggest we should leave politics outside in everything in Nigeria and move aheads. Nigeria youths, should we continue been tools for all this old men?
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2014
taharqa: Fashola shld keep his fucckin mouth SHUT. WTH!!! I kinda like Fash but I just find frivilous peeps disgusting! If d ebola outbreak had become an epidermic, wud Fash not hv been amongst d loudmouths callin Jona's name and askin for his head. Wait! Weren't dis same Fash and Co already blamin him for 'allowin' Sawyer tru d 'national' airport wen they thought it might get outa hand.... Who provided the facilities and personnels at d National Disease Control Centre, d very body in charge of coordinating the onslaught against ebola? Who provided d framework for d tracing of suspected 'contact' persons? Who servd as d link bw critical international bodies like d CDC, World bank and Doctorswithoutborders? Who provided continuous and effective screening at our Airports, Seaports and border crossings? Who provided d protective gears, drugs and oda equipments to most states centres across d country? Who coordinated Info dissemination during d period, a very critical part of disease control anywhere? Who fucckin gave both Lagos and Rivers state #200m each to fight d disease? Who in their read senses wud even questn d central role of a national Govt in any sort of disease control sef??
Lol only a scum bag like Fashola

He expects the president to mention all the names of health workers including the cleaner, the cooks and gate men in his speech.

I want to believe the Governor also mention the names of Julius Berger ceos and engineers each time they build a good road. cheesy

Hate can kill - thats my independent message to Fash.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by isrecole: 10:35am On Oct 02, 2014
Honestly,I can't understand the reason/s for Fashola vituperations against President Goodluck Jonathan because at no time did the President claimed credit for eradication of EVD. The President in His speech ONLY harped on the need for unity amongst Nigerians. Anyway,I guess Fashola talked so as to please his Godfather at Bourdillon so that Tinubu could consider him for a higher position in case they realise their unachievable defeat of President GEJ. FASHOLA should not just be talking,as a SAN,he should always make faultless statements!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by KennyElish: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Let no leader with declined vision claim glory for what he didnt do, we know our heroes as far as Ebola outbreak is concerned. Well said our able Gov. Fashola, you are one of the heroes too.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by CrinkumCrankum: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Greensaint: Don't give credit to fg for Ebola containment? Yes but blame the fg for missing chibok girls.
When it is failure blame the fg but when it is success deny them. Childish state governors.

I loved this man b4, but now he has started talking like Amaechi and Lie Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by egopersonified(f): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2014
God, when will my country have a president that has sense like this, from today this becomes my prayer for Nigeria. Someone else would have said it was Lagos State that fought the war and not the Federal govt. But this man just turned it around to the actual people and not himself or his party. Baba God, please give us good leaders ohh, I am tired of this valley, take us to the mountain top that people would keep asking how we got there and coming to us for solutions.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by CrinkumCrankum: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Acidosis:
Lol only a scum bag like Fashola

He expects the president to mention all the names of health workers including the cleaner, the cooks and gate men in his speech.

I want to believe the Governor also mention the names of Julius Berger ceos and engineers each time they build a good road. cheesy

Hate can kill - thats my independent message to Fash.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by KennyElish: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2014
You don't seemed to listen to GEJ speech yesterday? or you want to play the usual "i must support my pay master game". Anyway, he who plays the piper dictates the tone. I wander when you will be courageous enough to say the fact even when death stairs at you for it. Fashola mentioned those Doctors and other health workers that laid down their lives and simply said GEJ should credit them, does he (GEJ) knows how well these people had exposed their lives to death?

My friend, Fashola statement has not warrant you castigating him, he has spoken the truth.

isrecole: Honestly,I can't understand the reason/s for Fashola vituperations against President Goodluck Jonathan because at no time did the President claimed credit for eradication of EVD. The President in His speech ONLY harped on the need for unity amongst Nigerians. Anyway,I guess Fashola talked so as to please his Godfather at Bourdillon so that Tinubu could consider him for a higher position in case they realise their unachievable defeat of President GEJ. FASHOLA should not just be talking,as a SAN,he should always make faultless statements!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Fashola spoke exceedingly well. Jonaadaft was just being foolish and insensitive.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by seunot: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2014
I'm ashamed at the number of comments on this thread based solely on sheer hipocrisy and stomach infrastrutures, how long shall we continue with these angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by shiffynaani(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Oh gosh!!!fashola you just break the arrogannce,pride of the PDP with this astonishing words.chaii,bad marketcheesy
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by adepiero: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Sibabasibaba1: Fashola, to my mind, is the one playing politics here. The President talked about how united Nigerians were in tackling ebola, eschewing party politics. Fashola is here trying to score cheap political points. He talked about LUTH and National Centre for Disease Control, Abuja. Are those Lagos State owned institutions? The daily briefings of the Minister of Health on ebola helped in reassuring Nigerians. Coordinated timely information provision in times of emergency is one of the ways epidemics are contained and the Minister did well in that.

It was the FG that traced the nurse who escaped to Enugu, it was also the FG that moved to PH to help contain the virus there.

Noone person can take the glory of containing ebola. It was contained through concerted efforts. And I dont think the FG has claimed it contained Ebola without other heroes.

For Fashola to begin to insinuate that smacks of gross irresponsibility
you are a blind MOFO! to begin with, who gives the minister of health news about Ebola on a daily basis? or you think prof. Onyeabuchi came to Lagos to monitor the recovery and care process?
who went to synagogue to enlighten TB Joshua about Ebola and foreigners seeking healing? - Dr. Jide Idris and his team.
who advised churches against crusades pending the outbreak of Ebola? - Gov Fashola
even the two cases recorded in PH, where were they treated? - Lagos state
all this questions was solved by Lagos state govt and its ppl. Mr fashola is right about every word but the one that seems to be the main point is that which have to do with PDP using Ebola success as a campaign tool! that is very bad.

A piece of advice for you @sibabasibaba1, get laid cos I think your brain is blocked by sperrm and its affecting ur reasoning
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: trash as usual which is only fit for dusbing.
Without the facilities of the FG (medical compound yaba near railway market) would he have conqured it? Dont forget most of those people quarantine were done in a federal govt facilities and most of the doctors mention are of the federal level. What about the N200million given to him, oh may be it is for him to keep in his personal account.
Politics of hatred, pulling down and jelousy will do us no good.

Keep mute! He never said you shouldmt praise the govt but praise those whorisked their lives first, died in the line of service. If you understand what honour and responsibility is you would talk better. He could have praised himself but he didn't.
Re: Jonathan, PDP Can’t Claim Credit For Defeating Ebola — Governor Fashola by dabossman(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Sadly, none of the noble people Fashola mentioned was remembered for a National Award. Instead what we had was a long list of politicians and lackeys of government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2019: What Will Happen If Buhari Does Not Seek Re-election – Governor Bello / Oshiomhole: Atiku Will Get 45,000 Votes / Jonathan Trekkers Arrive Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.