Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua (2082 Views)

I Was Crying For The Igbos Until I Saw The Shiites; Pictures / Diezani Returns, To Visit The Synagogue For Healing / Apc's Islamic Agenda And The Synagogue Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by 1shortblackboy: 9:54am On Oct 02, 2014
boboLIL: u guys should let dx man of God be...when u ar insultin a man of God u ar indirectly insultin God.. Weda he x showinq examplex d way u want t or nat,, ts left 4 God to judge hm nat u..
what if he isn't a man of God ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Lanceslot(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2014
And he didn't care to evacuate people from the building before it collapsed? So he saw it and waited for the building to collapse before saying it? Smh.
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by sparkleboy(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2014
In saner climes. This guy should be rotting in jail yet our "president"went to. "sympathize"with him. Why wouldn't he keep boasting and dishing out threats.
Fake pastors that use the name of God to rob people for monetary gains.
Even when they came to arrest Jesus he healed the injured enemy.
Nigeria!!!!!!!
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by spanzed(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Only God knows best..
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by asadike(f): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2014
I dont have time 4 dat yeye ritualist dat call himself a pastor,na my igbo people that are stil there am concernd about. I hope they are seeing things for themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by PapiWata: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2014
sparkleboy: In saner climes. This guy should be rotting in jail yet our "president"went to. "sympathize"with him. Why wouldn't he keep boasting and dishing out threats.
Fake pastors that use the name of God to rob people for monetary gains.
Even when they came to arrest Jesus he healed the injured enemy.
Nigeria!!!!!!!

Thanks to the existence of enlightened people like yourself, whose minds are FREE from mental slavery imposed by thieving miracle pastors and witch-doctors, Africa will have at least a faint hope of improving itself in the future.
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2014
boboLIL: u guys should let dx man of God be...when u ar insultin a man of God u ar indirectly insultin God.. Weda he x showinq examplex d way u want t or nat,, ts left 4 God to judge hm nat u..

Brain dead.
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by Herrmes: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Lmfao, is this a comedy show or what? Who does he think he's fooling?
Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by akoaki(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
It is not the fault of TBJ. It is the fault of our political / legal institutions that have so far refused to do the needful. I believe some underground negotiations may be going on that is assuring tbj that nothing will happen to him. Where are the public defenders and human right groups in the country? They should step up to ask questions from those concerned in this matter. Justice delayed may become justice denied.

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Synagogue Tragedycoming – TB Joshua by gebest: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
To hell with u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar NOT Buhari can Reconcile Nigerians. / This Is What JK And Jonathan Want For Lagos / Plateaux State 2015 Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.