Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria (38506 Views)

Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Ghana To Export Electricity To Nigeria And Neigbhouring Countries? / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Billyonaire: I love Ghanians, my landlady is a ghanaian and i do a marvelous job cleaning the staircase and taking care of her laundery. She happened to be the one i begged to stay in her house. A country of 25 million people, just about the population of Lagos State, one of the 36 states in Nigeria. I dont know what and/or who says Ghana shouldnt be respected?. Ghana should be honoured because we run to the country for job opportunities.

Nigerian banks are the least recognized in Ghana
Ghanian stars are begged to take roles in Nigerian films. Coz nigerian actors are whack
Nigeria currently needs 200MW of Electricity from Ghana, just 3 weeks ago, doctors went on strike and the whole nigeria was in trouble
Nigerians have taken over 419 and armed robbery in Ghana
Ghanian girls are chased by Nigerians more than their President. (Ask jim ikye)
Nigerians will soon be saved by the great country. Ghana!

so now u know that big fool bokogeria is a useless country on a life-support from ghana. Without ghanaians bokogerians are dead coz GHANA IS THE HOPE OF AFRICA

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by simdam500(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Part of our to-do-list we make and never remember to fulfill any of them...

The Ghanian president just added one to his list
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
IloveGH:

LWKMD!!! grin grin grin grin grin

In his mind, Mahama is black like charcoal and jona is white cheesy

The funny thing is, the guy is yoruba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
they are so delusional bro. The last time i checked, yorubas were the blackest and ugliest among the nigerian tribes. Just look at taye taiwo again. Lmao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrham03: so now u know that big fool bokogeria is a useless country on a life-support from ghana. Without ghanaians bokogerians are dead coz GHANA IS THE HOPE OF AFRICA
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by phadat(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Another senseless talk from an oaf with a brain even smaller than his own mother's clitorissssss. We rely on you for what
can't remember calling you names and if you have something to say please it's a forum not a motor park where name calling is the in thing, why am I even surprised ? a fruit doesn't fall a
far from the tree, so you have been noticed move along
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by otumfour(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
shymexx:

However, your own darkness is on a next level, Chale.

That's why I never go out to look for Ofori, Abrantie, Kweku, and Akwasi when it's dark cos you'll never find those mofos, I tell ya. Perhaps, you might see a few teeth shining and shiit.

Anyway, I'm just messing about. Shyte, move on.

Tunde, babayaro, yekini and Femi nko grin, those mofo's are so dark they skin color be turning silver'ish when exposed to the sunlight, mufuckazz be calling 'em greasy skin yoruba nuggaz.....Wande cole na d leader of the greasy looking army grin

Juz messing around too shyt, move on

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Edohsamuel(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ghana must go c ba..... Nw na light mst cm o..... Insult 2 d giant of africa
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lordnammy(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
This man must be drunk, wishing that all our huge investment in power will eventually come to nothing. By the way wat is their sources of the energy, if its fuelled by hydro it will not be economical because the source of fuel should definitely come from Nigeria. They should even consider not generating at all if we are their primary target. Do they want to be paraguay of west africa?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=GHKWAME1][/quote]we give life to bokogerians. Lol, they cant stay a day without mentioning the name GHANA.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
otumfour:

Tunde, babayaro, yekini and Femi nko grin, those mofo's are so dark they skin color be turning silver'ish when exposed to the sunlight, myfuckazz be calling 'em greasy skin yoruba nuggaz.....Wande cole na d leader of the greasy looking army grin

Juz messing around too shyt, move on
the black wande coal. Watch his fingers he even tried bleaching. Yikes! Bokogerians and bleaching, just like jona-mumu and stuppidity. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
ibrews: guy,how far omo mi?....seems like u just learnt dat CRETINOUS person...it is almost on every of ur comments....werey#troublemaker

You are a cretinous person!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrham03: we give life to bokogerians. Lol, they cant stay a day without mentioning the name GHANA.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
[quote author=GHKWAME1][/quote]hahahaha, jmelo cracked me up. But seriously bokogerians are giants of stuppidity, failure, mediocrity, poverty, filth, hopelessness. Just look at this!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
d prey now d predator! Set to boost there economy, hmmm. Lesson: If Ghana can do it, we have all it takes to do better. We r suppz to be leading here but look at us today, corruption hither n thither. Albeit our incapacity can be traced to majorly bad governance n other trivial constraints. Hitherto, most regions in dis nation experience frequent power cut or no restoration at all. So annoying, is high time we solved dis power issue once n for all so as to foster our many up-coming mini industry wich will go far in tempering unemployment. Well, I must commend d efforts of d power minister; Nebo. He's bin trying since he assumed office.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by synergycom19: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
wazobiaN9:
please gets more facts and be very objective about it, is ghana income oer capital not higher?Is Nigeria not experiencing the same cash crunch? Inspite of it oil revenue as it only reliable source of income?anyway get more facts are transport fares not cheaper?

Ghana ahead bla bla bla, Ghana housing authority funded three times better than FMBN... this is a big joke!! The Ghana govt. cannot embark on some mega projects, the type that you see in Nigeria, they would always trim it down due to the need to manage the very limited funds. The country is suffering from paucity of funds and is looking for creditors all over the world. This comment by J. Mahama, if true at all, can only be due to the pressure to convince creditors cum convince the Ghanaian people that borrowing is good business!

In fact, for several months now, Ghana has suffered from power outages, though not as bad as you see in Nigeria, but the problem is there. The electricity company of Ghana have more or less not been able to give a deadline to stop this persistent power outages nationwide. This is the same scenario that played out in Nigeria in the early 80's.. na so the wahala dey start!

The total installed electricity generating capacity of Ghana at the moment is a mere 2,800MW (capacity o, not what they are truly generating). Lagos alone will gulp this and would still need a lot more.

P.S.:
1. better fuel?? drove a rav 4 into Ghana from Lagos and "check engine" lite came on as soon as i refueled in Accra.. had to buy injector cleaner to clear the sign.
2. better education?? most Nigerians students ran to Ghana because they couldn't scale the high heights of admission back in Nigeria... the mushroom schools most run to in Ghana simply collect 4/5 waec credits and MONEY
3. cctv?? pray where are these cameras??

I have been working for a multinational in Accra for almost 5 years, and i know facts, unlike some people...

Let us pray the black race gets its acts right asap... Nigeria, Ghana and the others. Amen.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by eledacedar(f): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
jmoore: Nigeria needs about 80,000 mega watts to sustain the needs of the country.

We supply gas to Ghana and they produce electricity for us. Sounds like exporting cassava and importing garri.

I doubt if this can happen in the nearest future. Some weeks back when NUPENG,PENGASSAN went on strike and gas wasn't pumped through the pipelines to Ghana, they were groaning seriously.
How then are they planning to export power to Nigeria?

What happens when PENGASSA/NUPENG goes on strike again?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Datsme: 11:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
alentyno: Is it just me or do anyone find the title of this thread wierd. Import or export? Whoever pushed this thread to FP should be banned! angry even if it's oga s.eun! What kind of engrish is that?! Smh
Correcting error wt error #Engrish
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by aslan(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
i love nigeria because it's a shitty country. #sarcasm. and i dey park go south africa tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: India is not a third world country. India has developed a lot and you can tell by their economy . All this big buses (TATA) are manufactured in India. She used to be a third world but she's categorized as a developing nation unlike Nigeria .

The same India that just sent a spacecraft to Mars? Not our category.

No offense to us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 03, 2014
I wish Nigerians would stop defending these crooks in the name of patriotism. How much will they embarrass us before we can no longer give excuses? I thought we had passed that point long ago, but it appears we have not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Lucasbalo(m): 1:44am On Oct 03, 2014
MissMeiya:

The same India that just sent a spacecraft to Mars? Not our category.

No offense to us.
Thanks my sister. A lot of our people don't know how backward Nigeria is and that's why they are spouting that crap. Most of them never left the shores of Nigeria , hence they don't know how much damage the inept and corrupt leaders has inflicted on Nigeria and Nigerians.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ayindejimmy(m): 3:12am On Oct 03, 2014
vacanci: wow. I didnt know that a country can import product to another country. How is this done? i actually thought they can only export to another country or import from another country.
u got it all twisted again. This shows u dnt read post b4 comenting. And see the manner u'v errorneously led those likin ur coment astray.
Ghana has planned, or so it seems, to EXPORT (SELL) electricity to Nigeria! Nw u get the pic?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ayindejimmy(m): 3:22am On Oct 03, 2014
alentyno: Is it just me or do anyone find the title of this thread wierd. Import or export? Whoever pushed this thread to FP should be banned! angry even if it's oga s.eun! What kind of engrish is that?! Smh
i believed the post reads :Ghana plans to EXPORT electricity to Nigeria. AND NOT: Ghana plans to IMPORT electricity from Nigeria.
Now, what was u saying self?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ayindejimmy(m): 3:30am On Oct 03, 2014
My plan was jus to share this news...now I'll av to start educating certain fellow Nairalanders on the difference btw Import and Export too!?
Fellas plzzz!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ayindejimmy(m): 3:37am On Oct 03, 2014
mrham03: the black wande coal. Watch his fingers he even tried bleaching. Yikes! Bokogerians and bleaching, just like jona-mumu and stuppidity. Lmao
ok u got us on that. Bt it aint funny, and i aint laughin...lol...*LMAO!* 'bokogerians?'
serious dat shit was hularious. See me laufin at myself.
Nw, dnt make an expensiv joke like again o
*bokogerians*
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 4:43am On Oct 03, 2014
ayindejimmy:
ok u got us on that. Bt it aint funny, and i aint laughin...lol...*LMAO!* 'bokogerians?'
serious dat shit was hularious. See me laufin at myself.
Nw, dnt make an expensiv joke like again o
*bokogerians*
yeah bokogeria is the new name of nigeria, i will take it to united nations and make sure it is announced and documented properly. Nigeria is now known as bokogeria.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by donodion(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2014
emeka1101: Respect your minister. Is it his fault that he has a big nose?
ok o.il leave his nose....
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by GHKWAME1: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2014
ayindejimmy:
u got it all twisted again. This shows u dnt read post b4 comenting. And see the manner u'v errorneously led those likin ur coment astray.
Ghana has planned, or so it seems, to EXPORT (SELL) electricity to Nigeria! Nw u get the pic?
Has it not strike you that the Op has changed the heading?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Entrepreneurship - Is It For You? / Dried Bamboo To Tissue Production Factory Launched In Akwa Ibom Today (Photos) / If You Have 5 Of These 7 Qualities, You Are Good To Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.