Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria (38877 Views)

Black Rhino, Dangote Conclude Plans To Invest $10bn In Kano, South East IPP / Ghana To Export Electricity To Nigeria And Neigbhouring Countries? / CBN Plans To Introduce N5000, N2000 Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by calabardick(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2014
MissMeiya: I wish Nigerians would stop defending these crooks in the name of patriotism. How much will they embarrass us before we can no longer give excuses? I thought we had passed that point long ago, but it appears we have not.

my dear, you just said it all. the comments i see on this thread makes me wonder if this colonial error call nigeria will ever change/develop.

they're busy calling nigeria giant of africa, i wonder why? what makes them giant? is it curruption, embezelment, under-development? poverty, lack of employment, etc.

to me nigeria is just a center of evil attraction.

idiots, suffering and smilling!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by shdemidemi(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2014
Billyonaire: I love Ghanians, my housegirl is a Ghanian and she does a marvelous job cleaning the staircase and taking care of the laundery. She happened to be the one begging me to help your country out. A country of 25 million people, just about the population of Lagos State, one of the 36 states in Nigeria. I dont know what and/or who says Ghana should be a country. Ghana should be 37th State of Nigeria because we run that country.

Nigerian banks are the biggest in Ghana
Ghanian stars beg to have roles in Nigerian films, some even date Nigerian actors just to be relevant.
Nigeria currently subsidizes 200MW of Electricity to Ghana, just 3 weeks ago, Pengasssan went on strike and the whole Ghana went into darkness
Nigerians have taken over even minutes trades like Retails and roadside markets in Black Ghana
Ghanian girls love Nigerians more than their President. (Ask Nadia Garri abi Buari)
Nigerians will soon invade that tiny country and colonize it,

Mr Bill, with all due respect, I beg you to stop planting a seed of hate with your words. You are quite gifted at putting words together, your oratory gift can serve humanity especially those who read you on this forum better.

Defending your territory, be it your town, your political party of choice, your country or your belief shouldn't be done by condescending on other people's conviction and persuasion.

My 2cent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ugochukwu360(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2014
emeka1101: That picture is the minister for power in Nigeria. Why are there sooo many ignorant people hear.Is it by force to comment ?

Mr Know it all, is it by force to comment on my comment by the way it is here not hear. Why are there so many ignorant people on Nairaland.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by ayindejimmy(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2014
GHKWAME1: Has it not strike you that the Op has changed the heading?
I'm actualy d Op. And the post was Copy n paste. Maybe an Admin correct it, i cant tell. R u satisfied nw?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by OXYGEN011: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2014

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by caprini1: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2014
bushdoc9919: Nuclear energy, nuclear energy, nuclear energy, nuclear energy.......the future of energy
I don't think so bro! Our maintenance culture is almost zero,nuclear radiations is not to be toyed with at all.Remember the chernobyl disaster in ukraine? Or the one after the tsunami in Japan? Management of lesser techs like building constructions is a mountain(synagogue hostel collapse) not to mention Nuclear technology...Hydro and Gas power is still manageable for now,till we get it right.Anyway where will Ghana get the extra Electricity to sell to us? They don't even have enough right now.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by OXYGEN011: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2014
Am even surprised why mumugerians can't invest their foolishness in electricity.If foolishness were to be equivalent to megawatts, mumugerians would've been the world super power of electric power.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mikeapollo: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
There is a lot of ignorance on this forum.
How many people know that South African(with all its economic strength, influence) imported electricity from other neighbouring countries during the 2010 World Cup despite the fact that it produces over 40,000 mega watts of electricity?
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by emmygzy(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2014
GHKWAME1:

The World Health Organisation has identified
Nigeria as the country with the highest figure of
poliomyelitis cases in the world.
The World Health Organisation Country
Representative in Nigeria, Dr. David Okello,
disclosed this in Lagos on Saturday, at the
installation ceremony of the new District
Governor of Rotary International District 9110,
Dr. Kamoru Omotosho, for 2012-2013.
Okello, who noted that Nigeria was ranked
alongside two other countries, Pakistan and
Afghanistan, which are still grappling with the
problem.
According to him, “Indeed Nigeria is now the
largest contributor of global polio burden -nearly
60 per cent. Nigeria is also the only country in
the world to have all three types of polio virus —
Type 1, Type 3, and circulating vaccine-derived
Type 2 viruses."

He explained that the transmission of the
disease in Nigeria poses a real threat to the
global polio eradication effort.
Giving further statistics, he stated that of the 49
cases reported in the country currently, “two-
thirds are from four particular sanctuaries — the
northern states of Borno, Kano, Sokoto and
Zamfara.”
He, however, commended the concerted efforts
of Rotarians worldwide at eradicating the
disease as well as committing their expertise
and resources to improving the welfare of
communities.
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2012/07/08/
nigeria-is-the-worst-hit-polio-nation-who/

its all those stupid northerners that refuse to take immunisations. they say its not islamic.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lezz(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Another baby factory product, ur country is da most worthless on earth. Are those girls still in sambisa forest? Hahaa
a riff raff like you would quote me. You are one of the 25 million docile ghanaians whose very life is domestically controlled by nigerians and whose national destiny is in the hands of a few country . Ghana should be talking about independence by 2014 and not hating on Nigeria who has every means to swat litle bug of a parasitic ghana. And you, you're the grandson of an itenerant ghanaian migrant who was a shoe mender in Lagos and was stuffed in a bag and sent away like a used can of milk
I understand why u hate.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2014
what type of a country is bokogeria at all? Baby factories here, child trafficking there. What an evil country!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
I swear, if I ever leave this country, I ain't coming back!!
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by mrham03(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Blooooooooooooooooodclot pussyhole. Wot a country
i have never seen a country that celebrates negativity and backwardness like bokogeria.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lezz(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Son of a whoreeeee, bokogeria is da most useless shittttthole on earth. Mumugeria is too dirty for me to evrn squat and shitttt der. Boy i will not even allow my worse enemy to live in bokogeria. U fucking simpleton
each morning you got up remember to add this in your prayer of gratitude: that you were lucky enough to be born in west africa where Nigeria has been playing her big brother role and pulling ghana off from the pit of re-colonisation since 1977.

Ghana decided to self-elect themselves errand boys to Nigeria when we invented Nollywood and you FOLLOWED us with ghollyweed. lol.

We revolutionalize the african music with our unique sound and whole world stoped and the whole of ghana nodded like junkies on drugs and FOLLOWED us with so many lame attempt to sound like us.

Our business men and students are in ghana and our brand of pidgin english is now the trend in ghana. Ghana FOLLOWED.

The european union (EU) came with a master/slave economic treaty in june this year and slave-oriented ghana accepted it. Nigeria heard of it, suspended it then invited EU reps to ratify the treaty. Again ghana FOLLOWED.

Nairaland is here today by Nigeria for Nigerians and again ghana are here FOLLOWING. Ghana WEB-STALKING NIGERIA since 1980.

Your father rappeddd your sister a couple of decades ago and 9 months later little BankuTilapia2 pops into the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2 post=/post/26829837:

Typical mumugerian, stupid, daftttt and irrational.
dumb mofo

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by buzzmania(m): 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Anokwa mmoa wei paaaa de3.....

1 Like

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lezz(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Typical mumugerian, stupid, daftttt and irrational.
and ghana, inferior, docile, envy-ladden, unimaginative and self-loathing.

In ghana, any fair-skinned individual is a celeb and a nigerian is the next thing to a demi god.

Hate all you want, the whole of west africa is in the hands of nigeria. You lousy pill.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2 post=/post/26830821:

Stop insulting ur mom u product of baby factory
same old sh1tty yarns

Pheeew....go and get busy with something meaningful jare

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lezz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2 post=/post/26830742:

Its a curse to be a bokogerian...... Tell me, are those girls still in sambisa forest? Useless country, useless people
alrght, over a hundred nigerian school girls kidbapped by nigerians.

That is miles better than the 25 million ghanaians still under slavery and neo coloniialism in 2014.

Because the last time i checked, the UK still havn't allowed you make laws for yourself.

Your president still attends international submits with a begging-bowl under his cloak. Lol

We are your very destiny.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2 post=/post/26831186:

Worthless child of a lunatic.......hahaaaaaa i can feel ur pain. Ghana for life
are you stewpid or what? Did i tell u i have any issue with ghana?

Don't quote me again if you don't have anything useful to fill in my mentions
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by lezz(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
BankuTilapia2 post=/post/26830742:

Its a curse to be a bokogerian...... Tell me, are those girls still in sambisa forest? Useless country, useless people
all the big and small countries of africa have taken the brave step to pass the anti gay law, except slave, coward ghana.
Ghana could not pass the law because UK feeds her and directs her. What a shame.

We know why u hate. Midgets. With your laughable 30 billion dollar economy.
Re: Ghana Plans To Export Electricity To Nigeria by Lawlan: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
So after so many promises of stable power supply year after years now we are looking up to our little neighbouring country Ghana its a big shame to our so called leaders instead rulers if this pulls through,indeed Ghana is working, thumbs up to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business / Meet John Collison, Harvard Dropout And World's Youngest Self-Made Billionaire / CBN Lists Deposit Money Banks In Nigeria (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.