Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others (30395 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
ak47mann:
KOMO went to UNN but he is originally a yorubaman but grew up in the east speak igbo like me he was performing that day KOMOLASTIC KOMOLAFE cool
nice too many yorubas here in Enugu speaking Igbos like kilode. I personally know many of them that were born breed in the coal city and adopted Igbo as their ist language cool cool
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
ak47mann:
KOMO went to UNN but he is originally a yorubaman but grew up in the east speak igbo like me he was performing that day KOMOLASTIC KOMOLAFE cool
nice too many yorubas here in Enugu speaking Igbo like kilode. I personally know many of them that were born breed in the coal city and adopted Igbo as their ist language cool cool
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
A born phool called me a yolobo again on dis thread...hw many times will I tell u guys dat all I need is just blood...must be a ibo blood....damm dey can be sweet.xpecially wen u ave dem on a catusa blade...read my past posts u shall see my barrios(addresses) so cum get me in mai fucking hood nd signify u re a ibo nairalander on a Yoruba site...den shall ur blood be scattered nd ur spleen usurped like dat of a vain kashamni....just pray for war u fools nd all dose thrash u call money dat has been gathered frm dose moronic gullible yoruba fools will be blown togeda wth ur chest beating...pests,parasites,cockroaches,vermins dats wat all ibos re to me mayb just a few re still reasonable.

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by ChinemeOkpan: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
If anyone is close to Ngozievergreen, go and ask her she ever dropped her email on NL. Same for Malawian and Customized13

We are not in the business of reading the post history of Monikers- that is child's play and amateurish.

When we target you, we will locate you and we will get you- 90% success rate

2 Likes

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
GeneralReborn1:

Now i know you are truly a kid. My Original moniker is Reborn and its currently in nairaland jail till 2066, you are new to this game so i will pardon you. Busrt who? Lmaoaoaooooooooooooo.

Collins Obinna Amadi, your fake hacker wannabe knows his boss. We don't do fake like the bastard welder, go ask Dozzybaba and the rest. I wont waste my time on you, cos you must be among those Igbo busted recently. Go play with sand
lame and stale comeback cool cool you need to step up your game if truly a hacker before you can unmask this moniker cool cool. Illugunboy knows who his boss is that's why he has been to exile since his bursted by his boss here cool cool Now, run along and go call desola for us cause we heard that he does an ashawo work in ibadam. I need a Mouth Action and I know that she is good at doing that cool cool
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by ak47mann(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid2:
nice too many yorubas here in Enugu speaking Igbo like kilode. I personally know many of them that were born breed in the coal city and adopted Igbo as their ist language cool cool
true just like komo, he believes he is an igboman when i meet him in london at my friend house he was showing me all his videos let me dig one out for you on youtube trust me you will remember the song he is good, believe me you will think he is igbo...
cool cool

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid3:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
May sango strike with Ebola for cloning my moniker sad sad .coward hiding under my moniker
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid3:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
May sango strike you with Ebola for cloning my moniker sad sad .coward hiding under my moniker
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid3:
Collynzo alia yorubakid2 for being stup1d we shall post your address and house details here. We are placing you in inevitable danger.
chinonso dike you are a moronic fool
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid3:

i am not chino. you will not know what will hit you next. you have touched the tiger's tail
chino, Am already used to threats that deranged goons like you make cool cool The worst you can do is to get a fake pic and label it yorubakid.I know how your kinds row, dumb fellow cheesy cheesy
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by iconize(m): 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid2:
hahaha grin grin looks like I have struck a nerve this hot afternoon grin grin why do I have this feelings that you are not superstar1

Superstar1 is a brilliant animal handler. He's behind one of those primitive monikers but not this one.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
I am here again collins what do you want from me?Why are you chasing shadows? Stop being a nuisance.

yorubakid2:
chino, Am already used to threats that deranged goons like you make cool cool The worst you can do is to get a fake pic and label it yorubakid.I know how your kinds row, dumb fellow cheesy cheesy
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by iconize(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid2:
chino!!you will soon pay for these things. You started the whole picture of a thing when you posted the supposed picture of eggheader and when the battle was too hot for you, you chickened out like the coward that you are .innocent people who knew nothing about it has to pay for your sins. you should watch your back cause igbos on this forum will never forgive you sad sad

Bwhahahahahaha!

Learners! grin grin grin

The only man that downloads his meals online has deceived Y'all. grin

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!

2 Likes

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
iconize:

Superstar1 is a brilliant animal handler. He's behind one of those primitive monikers but not this one.
lol, I know that the goat owns one of the handlers there grin grin Boar seems to be illugunboy
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
My own is that if you are a tribalist you must face the music.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by BOAR: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid2:
lol, I know that the goat owns one of the handlers there grin grin Boar seems to be illugunboy

Lmao.

When you are normal from the free bottles of Hero you had yesterday, your eyes will set back to reality.

The insurgents or whatever they are called are really messing your brain.

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by enekentioba: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
tsolz500:

You are a accursed nematode

Must you bring SW into your dumb discussion?

May you forever remain accursed.

Anumanu
Otu nne gi there. who are you to dictate what I post here? Otoro na enweghi nwanne gbagbuo gi. ewure

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27)

Dangote, Bono, Waje, Halima Dangote Meet VP Osinbajo / Boko Haram Attacks Troops In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, 3 Vigilantes, 1 CJTF / Ayiri Emami Pictured With Dangote & Oshiomhole At Eko Hotel In Lagos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.