Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others (30391 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Collins amadi aka collynzo27,

The futo graduate

The welder

I see you viewing

Come and spew trash and post fake pictures like you always do cheesy
We know your modus operandi

Bunch of lying bastads
Come and disappoint us as usual

Anumanu

4 Likes

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid2:
killing ke, igbos are the ones slaying you people everyday here on nl without mercy grin ;Dgbos went for the Yoruba tribalists likes the likes of dayakanu, illugun, desola and many of them why you people are posting acclaimed pics of innocent nairalanders

So dozzybaba, evergreen123, tomakint, chinazaekperem2, malawian, collynzo27, idumuose the snake man, are all innocent bystanders?

I can see you are deluded cheesy

Keep on urging your fellow Igbos to post fake pictures..
You can't get desola and others

Better go and eat akpu and stop beating your chests like an hungry gorilla

Amu ewu

3 Likes

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
tsolz500:

See this accursed fuvktard

May amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the akpamu

You are the most accursed osu on NL

hahaha grin grin looks like I have struck a nerve this hot afternoon grin grin why do I have this feelings that you are not superstar1

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by BOAR: 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
InnerTown:
Boar welcome.

Thanks but I think you guys should have a break from this monotonous pix thing.

Nairaland is becoming a boring place.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Cease fire

Attention diverting devices, I'm tired of this madness. Have you forgotten what we agreed on? Pls open the thread and share the link or you don't want again?

I'm above this childish act you and your boys are displaying here, I'm out of here. Anytime you are serious just contact me, but next time just believe that your Anambra is worse than Abia state and has nothing to boost of.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Cease fire
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
[size=8pt][/size]
0lodoowoh:
Ebankole, you brothers asked me post your mumsy's picture.

Its obvious you are a toddler

Ebankole is just a bystander

Why can't you post pictures of insurgents? cheesy
Accursed osu
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Cease fire

Attention diverting devices, I'm tired of this madness. Have you forgotten what we agreed on? Pls open the thread and share the link or you don't want again?

I'm above this childish act you and your boys are displaying here, I'm out of here. Anytime you are serious just contact me, but next time just believe that your Anambra is worse than Abia state and has nothing to boost of!.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
tsolz500:

So dozzybaba, evergreen123, tomakint, chinazaekperem2, malawian, collynzo27, idumuose the snake man, are all innocent bystanders?

I can see you are deluded cheesy

Keep on urging your fellow Igbos to post fake pictures..
You can't get desola and others

Better go and eat akpu and stop beating your chests like an hungry gorilla

Amu ewu
hahaha desola should come defend herself if those pics are not hers.stop speaking for her. the likes of Orlando, illugun, dayokanu, the Islamic jihadist mod of athing maclatunji, ebankole,konmight,slidewaxie and others are all fake abi. you conies always like to live the world of self denials.like I said, igbos go for the core tribalists and not the innocent ones
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Collynzo27:

You are an Idiotic coward.
Let those I bursted including you come and deny their pictures themselves.
Why does it worry you so much if the pictures are fake?
Most of them have already accepted their pictures one way or the other but this coward is running around calling them fake.
First class mumu
collynzo, abeg help me tell this people that am not you
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
Look at the dirty fool. I have told you earlier that you do not have a state what you have is a dumpsite. Is that too hard for you to get int your piggery head. You don't have a state and that is the truth. So its an insult for me to start comparing Anambra to a dumpsite and 'hellfire' you called a state. Am sorry but I have to tell you the bitter truth.

I have just looked at the pictures of Abia state here I had to have pity for your state. Is it Aba the dumpsite capital or Umahia a rural town. Vote in a governor next year if you want development, because now you guys do not have one.

B2mario:

I'm above this childish act you and your boys are displaying here, I'm out of here. Anytime you are serious just contact me, but next time just believe that your Anambra is worse than Abia state and has nothing to boost of!.

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Collynzo27:

You are an Idiotic coward.
Let those I bursted including you come and deny their pictures themselves.
Why does it worry you so much if the pictures are fake?
Most of them have already accepted their pictures one way or the other but this coward is running around calling them fake.
First class mumu

grin
Are you pained Collins amadi?

With your lips like kpomo

Sorry bro,are you related to the fugly whor3 called evergreen123?

Cox u guys look alike
Ode
You claimed yesterday that you busted 50 monikers? cheesy

Amadi you can lie ooo

May amadioha waste you and your generations for all the lies you have been spewing on NL
Is this how you ve been lying to ezinne?

Chai

Accursed osu
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by iconize(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
InnerTown:
Iconize are you back home? be very careful.

And who's this moronic inhabitant of a moronic nation?
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Collynzo27:

Mumu who are the insurgents?
They have all been exposed already.
Shame is what is making you guys hide under alternate accounts.
I need more Yoruba tribalist to expose please, where are they?

Otu nne

Why haven't you busted mine?
F00l
Check my signature,those are my alternate monikers

Your kinds don't scare me
You are just a senseless chest beater

Show us the 50 monikers you claimed to have busted

Bloody accursed liar
Maybe your welding job is affecting your brain
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 3:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Look at the dirty fool. I have told you earlier that you do not have a state what you have is a dumpsite. Is that too hard for you to get int your piggery head. You don't have a state and that is the truth. So its an insult for me to start comparing Anambra to a dumpsite and 'hellfire' you called a state. Am sorry but I have to tell you the bitter truth.

I have just looked at the pictures of Abia state here I had to have pity for your state. Is it Aba the dumpsite capital or Umahia a rural town. Vote in a governor next year if you want development, because now you guys do not have one.

chino!!you will soon pay for these things. You started the whole picture of a thing when you posted the supposed picture of eggheader and when the battle was too hot for you, you chickened out like the coward that you are .innocent people who knew nothing about it has to pay for your sins. you should watch your back cause igbos on this forum will never forgive you sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27)

DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown / Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock / Soldiers Raid Mosque In Kano, Arrest 10 Suspected Boko Haram Militants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.