Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Guys And Hairy Ladies: Your Turn On! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Hairy Ladies: Your Turn On! (681 Views)

Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Hairy Ladies: Your Turn On! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Brethren, on what part of a lady do you find hairs sexy?

I'm sure most guys have come across ladies with hair on their chest, ripples, arms, shin etc the question is which is sexy for and would likely turn you on?
Re: Guys And Hairy Ladies: Your Turn On! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hair inside her ear, on her chest and a lady with beards. Perfect turn on for me.
tongue
Re: Guys And Hairy Ladies: Your Turn On! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: Hair inside her ear, on her chest and a lady with beards. Perfect turn on for me.
tongue

Na wa for your taste o
Re: Guys And Hairy Ladies: Your Turn On! by tope24(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
urhoboman: Hair inside her ear, on her chest and a lady with beards. Perfect turn on for me.
tongue

aswear na you well pass for naija. This ya taste na wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Couples Divorce And How You Can Protect Your Marriage / How Best Would You Handle This??? / I Need Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.