Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? (14179 Views)

Straight Girl Finds Ladies Attractive? / Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Guys: Do U Still Find Black-skinned Ladies Attractive?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hello nairalanders!
I just want to know if guys find hairy ladies attractive.
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by falconey(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin hairy at what part of the body?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by buygala(m): 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Enough hair on her head and trimmed and neat Pubic hair is desirable smiley

Any other kind of hair on a lady is unacceptable for me, especially those beards and sporting-waves on the chest angry

12 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by dharay99: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2016
a big N0 for me. embarassed
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by uzoormah(m): 5:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
I don't find them attractive at all!! especially those ones with hairs in their chest.

op, are u sure that you are not hairy

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Esp, if youve a full beard... Youll complete me like that wink Now, lets hit the altar for some 'for better for worse' lies Angel smiley
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by 2dice(m): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2016
hairy on the legs and hand - Manageable
Beards like Osama - F9

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
falconey:
grin hairy at what part of the body?
Chest and legs, badt guygrin
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by funnynation(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
hair on the hand..better.. On leg...fair.. Chest.. I no too like am.. Beard...capital no.. Who come be man for house.. Then hair for ur honey pot...noooooo. For armpit...noooooo.

Nairaland official comedian

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by iykekelvins(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
Legs.. I gat no problem with that.
Buh Chest, Hoe Lawd.. Hell No!
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Jayjay0(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2016
Hell No..only hair she should have should be on her head
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Marinza(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
So when I kiss her body parts I will start pulling hair from my teeth like spaghetti abi... Heavens No
Long hair on the head is very good thou.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2016
buygala:
Enough hair on her head and trimmed and neat Pubic hair is desirable smiley

Any other kind of hair on a lady is unacceptable for me, especially those beards and sporting-waves on the chest angry
gringringrin
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Ekehwinz: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2016
i find girls that are black and hairy very attractive.

NB: private part not included.

1 Like

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ekehwinz:
i find girls that are black and hairy very attractive.

NB: private part not included.
Wow! you are unique I guess.

MrCork likes hairy ladies too
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
There are some parts of the body where a lady could have loads of hair and it would be appreciated but come to think of when she starts having beard or a chest (above, below or even the b**bs) full of hairs. Haba! It would be nauseating now tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2016
angry Now ain't this some mess.
Ya'll want us as soomth as a baby
but ya'll uh'll be harried under the arms an on the legs like cave men!!

Well I want a hairless man too!! : angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Marlvin(m): 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
I like 'em smooth likka bottle
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth like hairy ladies tongue
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Marlvin(m): 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry Now ain't this some mess. Y'all want us as somth as a baby but ya'll uh'll be haried under the arms an on the legs like cave men!!
Well I want a hairless man too!! : angry

so er you hairless ?

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Smellymouth: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:
Smelly.mouth like hairy ladies tongue

Are you hairy grin
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2016
yes
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you hairy grin
I am not hairy
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Smellymouth: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:

I am not hairy

Stop lying!! grin

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Depends on how hairy the lady in question is.... It shouldn't be too much to extent that it can tear my bedsheet...
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Stop lying!! grin
My skin is as smooth as a bottle
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 18, 2016
tomtween:
Depends on how hairy the lady in question is....
It shouldn't be too much to extent that it can tear my bedsheet...
how is that possible

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Smellymouth: 6:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:

My skin is as smooth as a bottle

Pishures or....... undecided

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Pishures or....... undecided
What which part of my body do you want me to snap??
Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Smellymouth: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:

What which part of my body do you want me to snap??

grin grin if I type what's on my mind ehn grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Find Hairy Ladies Attractive? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2016
Angelberry:

how is that possible
You've never met guys whose chest hair are so rough like a plantation of tiger nuts thats why....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady With Plenty Hair On Her Abdomen And Navel Causes Massive Reactions / Can I Sleep With My Step Mum / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.